andreacogna98

Oct 25, 2020
so, if I interpret it correctly you are telling me that the game is over, that is, it is complete?
Please tell me that I'm wrong, I WANT MORE FROM THIS STORY

Reactions: CircaAD

naughtyroad

Donor
Game Developer
Jan 8, 2019
so, if I interpret it correctly you are telling me that the game is over, that is, it is complete?
Please tell me that I'm wrong, I WANT MORE FROM THIS STORY
It's not complete yet. Make sure to read the write-up (public posts on patreon/subscribestar) referenced in this post, third paragraph from the bottom.

InvaderZim

Jun 18, 2019
Happy New year folks!!!

Anyone with new year resolutions that survived longer than 12 hours? :ROFLMAO:
I'll be dragged along with wifey's resolution. See, her oldest son is getting married back in Norway in June, and of course her x husband will be there. So, she is hellbent on getting *in shape* for that occation. And I'm given to understand that goes a bit for me as well.
But, here's the thing, and this is a bit braggy. I'm in my mid fifties, and in the best shape I've been my entire life, and it's not close. General body shape is kinda NFL linebacker, a lot of muscles, and not too much fat. On a good day you can make out a few abs.
But, apprently, there's still room for improvement. So I guess I'll be hitting the gym harder to keep the peace.

InvaderZim

Jun 18, 2019
Digression.
Best compliment I've ever gotten was at our favorite watering hole, local blue-collar, semi biker bar here outside Houston.
I usually go in black cargos and a metal tank top, I've scared bikers.

One guy, who I've apperently spoken to before, did not remember, but he remebered me asked me:
- So, what prison did you get out of?
- ???
- Well, I did a few years, and all the guys getting out looked like you. Well, except for me (he was a 2 meter beanpole)

(Me thinking: Fuck yeah! Not bad for a nerd.)

Ali ibn Hassan

Engaged Member
Dec 19, 2019
I'll be dragged along with wifey's resolution. See, her oldest son is getting married back in Norway in June, and of course her x husband will be there. So, she is hellbent on getting *in shape* for that occation. And I'm given to understand that goes a bit for me as well.
But, here's the thing, and this is a bit braggy. I'm in my mid fifties, and in the best shape I've been my entire life, and it's not close. General body shape is kinda NFL linebacker, a lot of muscles, and not too much fat. On a good day you can make out a few abs.
But, apprently, there's still room for improvement. So I guess I'll be hitting the gym harder to keep the peace.
Wifeys can be picky!
Better get rid of the whole crate 'cept the final "six pack" or she'll do the reversed "Do I look fat" routine on you

4.70 star(s) 488 Votes