hejd12345

Jul 25, 2018
Is there a way to turn on urination while in the middle of a playthrough? I accidently chose no to the content…

naughtyroad

Donor
Game Developer
Jan 8, 2019
Is there a way to turn on urination while in the middle of a playthrough? I accidently chose no to the content…
You'd have to trip a bunch of variables in developer mode, but that's a bit of a pain to figure out. You might be better off using the tab key (combined with skip after choice option in preferences) to high-speed through chapters 5 (which is where it gets started if I recall correctly, during the forest walk) and 6.

Any word on any updates? Man I'm dying for some new material.
The development progress infographic is updated weekly on discord.

ArhraCole

Apr 24, 2020
Any word on any updates? Man I'm dying for some new material.
It will be a while for the next chapter I expect. NR needs some time to work and figure out how much of the story is left to tell. If you join NR's discord there are weekly progress posts that go up there with a nice graphic, usually. Sometimes they get posted here too.

jphoto802

Oct 11, 2022
Going in, I had no idea this game would be so fantastic. It has its own style (both in art style, obviously, but also in game design), rather than the cookie-cutter (and sometimes very flat) AVN we all know, and the writing and character-building is outstanding.

It does a very difficult thing well, which is rapidly intercutting emotional moments with comedic bits. Denise is naive, a perv, and quite literal all at the same time, which makes for a lot of verbal gags.

The author revisits the same renders multiple times, but they're so outstanding you likely won't mind it. Also, A+ use of dynamics...slow zooms and pans, color shifts, all characters (I think) blink and do little movement tics as the game waits for your input. The "cinematography" is top-notch with great lighting. There's just a lot of little things to appreciate here, likely even a few that I missed.

Excuse me while I go sign up to the author's Patreon, I already can't wait for the next project and I'm not even done with this one, yet.

UncleNanard

I am to music what Kanye West is to adult games.
Game Developer
Jul 1, 2017
I haven't been here since the V7 release.
I thought I'd drop in to see how development was going, and I didn't expect to read everything I did.
It's sad what's happening, the game is so good.

King Slayer100

Modder
Aug 20, 2018
Damm ,so LOML getting cut short :(. Sad news but I can understand, with support declining. release schedule is way too long for a avn . Almost 5 years in development with no active promotion ,it's hard to keep the intrest up I guess.

4.70 star(s) 488 Votes