Zakalwe76

Apr 28, 2024
To be honest, the problem i have with that game was the sharing (i thought was a bit, but was a good portion of the game), i quit after that sht.
there was option not to share - i chose it at the first opportunity. cause i'm pretty greedy guy))) so i didn't have that problem

Miðgarðsormr

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2017
I've been messing with the FREE AI chat stuff at Perchance.org/chat-final . Probably the best one they got there, you can use any type of situation with it, being erotic, normal, just talking and whatever. Well, one thing I did was set up a chat with a Denise and Macy, as well as the Mom, who I named Rhea, who comes in dreams, and it's like doing a chat version of this game. Pretty cool, actually.
NGL i had way to much fun with this than i want to admit :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: Shawdawg

TankH04

Mar 15, 2021
I play this game solely for Deise content every time. I don't know if you're still updating this game but please give her a few nice sex scenes that show off her ass. I was really disappointed taking her virginity in missionary .

P.S - If I don't do Brookes content or the other three women will I miss out on anything with my girls? I do there content every time but honestly I don't find any of them attractive at all. It's actually a little gross to do it with most of them.

InvaderZim

Jun 18, 2019
I play this game solely for Deise content every time. I don't know if you're still updating this game but please give her a few nice sex scenes that show off her ass. I was really disappointed taking her virginity in missionary .

P.S - If I don't do Brookes content or the other three women will I miss out on anything with my girls? I do there content every time but honestly I don't find any of them attractive at all. It's actually a little gross to do it with most of them.
Hopefully we'll get to pop Denises other cherry soon, she sure has shown interest in exploring that area.

You can have your way with anyone of the other women, or not, it doesn't change the Denise&Macy content.

pablo_max

Oct 25, 2017
Hopefully we'll get to pop Denises other cherry soon
If you mean soon with respect to geological time frames, they yes, almost certainly it will be soon ;)

Despite the non-conventional artwork, story wise, I think this is one of the best games in the genre out there. The 1.5 year release cycle is certainly the biggest issue.

Reactions: nisse02 and th3n

Shawdawg

Jan 10, 2018

My favorite scene with showing Denise's ass, even though it was her diagonally facing the pov was that bath scene. Top 4 scene along with the night handjob and both Macy's 1st scene with mc, and Denise's deflowering, imho.

Reactions: naughtyroad

Shawdawg

Jan 10, 2018
He can take as much time as he needs for quality like this. I would love to see it sooner, but its definitely not rushed and paste and copy same ideas and scenes over and over. That was my problem with My New Family. Decent story, boring repetitive sex scenes.

Reactions: Forgotted
4.70 star(s) 487 Votes