TankH04

Mar 15, 2021
I play this game solely for Deise content every time. I don't know if you're still updating this game but please give her a few nice sex scenes that show off her ass. I was really disappointed taking her virginity in missionary .

P.S - If I don't do Brookes content or the other three women will I miss out on anything with my girls? I do there content every time but honestly I don't find any of them attractive at all. It's actually a little gross to do it with most of them.

InvaderZim

Jun 18, 2019
I play this game solely for Deise content every time. I don't know if you're still updating this game but please give her a few nice sex scenes that show off her ass. I was really disappointed taking her virginity in missionary .

P.S - If I don't do Brookes content or the other three women will I miss out on anything with my girls? I do there content every time but honestly I don't find any of them attractive at all. It's actually a little gross to do it with most of them.
Hopefully we'll get to pop Denises other cherry soon, she sure has shown interest in exploring that area.

You can have your way with anyone of the other women, or not, it doesn't change the Denise&Macy content.

Shawdawg

Jan 10, 2018

My favorite scene with showing Denise's ass, even though it was her diagonally facing the pov was that bath scene. Top 4 scene along with the night handjob and both Macy's 1st scene with mc, and Denise's deflowering, imho.

Reactions: naughtyroad

Shawdawg

Jan 10, 2018
He can take as much time as he needs for quality like this. I would love to see it sooner, but its definitely not rushed and paste and copy same ideas and scenes over and over. That was my problem with My New Family. Decent story, boring repetitive sex scenes.

naughtyroad

Donor
Game Developer
Jan 8, 2019
It was August...and going by the progress chart, after 9 months we are about halfway. Take from that what you will...
For the full picture, production on chapter 8 only started around the 11th of Oct.

The time in between was spent on a bunch of cleanup, attempting to fix technical issues because of the sheer size it'd become, a PoC for a seamless and user-friendly way to continue from chapter 7 to chapter 8 as a separate installation, and quite a lot of preproduction work.

progress chapter 8 20231011.jpg

Najimiir

Nov 28, 2018
Out of curiosity, why is it that the gallery has no dialogue? Is it due to the dialogue being variable, and so, changing based on player choices?

4.70 star(s) 488 Votes