Shawdawg

Jan 10, 2018
Enjoying this game, I especially like that the models are quirky and not the average models used.
Nothing quirky about these models. They have a more exotic look in my opinion, and yes, they are like none of the other basic models used.

Hell, one guy in a previous post said he saw a Hispanic woman who looked exactly like Macy. I'd love to have seen that myself.

Knight_of_the_lance

Feb 23, 2020
So it has taken nine months to get this far...so that means the earliest update possible is March next year :HideThePain:
not necessarily if you follow along the commentary accompanying the progress in the discord. But you are free to do your own projections. for example compared to the previous week a lot of head that were partially complete where completed in one shot. But it can also be longer. Naughty is putting in more time for the erotic scenes and going by what we already have of the story, a lot could be made this update. IMO the wait is worth it anyway. Playing the full chapters one shot makes it more engaging for me. Naughty is also taking advantage of this structure. Some narrative line that go through the whole chapter would be more difficult to follow if we got the chapters in increment forgetting something that gets told at the start and only comes back at the end or gets only the briefest hint during the chapter. those lines of story would not mesh well with shorter update.

WinikinWater

Jul 23, 2021
Nothing quirky about these models. They have a more exotic look in my opinion, and yes, they are like none of the other basic models used.

Hell, one guy in a previous post said he saw a Hispanic woman who looked exactly like Macy. I'd love to have seen that myself.
I have a coworker that looks like the mom. Same height, Same nipples. Same lustful tendencies.

I miss her.

Ozygator

Engaged Member
Donor
Oct 15, 2016
Just finished the game, assume it ends on the way back to the house from vacation.

I skipped Brooke and S3, other than the HJ (and clean up BJ) in the cabin are there other scenes with the 'wards'? I see people mention sex with them all over the thread, but unless I played horribly wrong I have yet to actually see any sex other than the mentioned above.

So what did I miss and where?

alutarox

Nov 15, 2017
Just finished the game, assume it ends on the way back to the house from vacation.

I skipped Brooke and S3, other than the HJ (and clean up BJ) in the cabin are there other scenes with the 'wards'? I see people mention sex with them all over the thread, but unless I played horribly wrong I have yet to actually see any sex other than the mentioned above.

Two entire updates, about 4h of content... unless you got the wrong download, you screwed up HARD somewhere...

I assume it is the wrong version thing, as I don't think there are many bad-ends in the game (and I've never seen any of them if there even are).

Reactions: sava75

naughtyroad

Donor
Game Developer
Jan 8, 2019
(...)
Two entire updates, about 4h of content... unless you got the wrong download, you screwed up HARD somewhere...

I assume it is the wrong version thing, as I don't think there are many bad-ends in the game (and I've never seen any of them if there even are).
They missed a little bit more than four hours I'd say. Chapter 6 walkthrough vid clocks in at 9 hrs, chapter 7 is at least that amount of content.

There's no bad endings in the game.

If you've ever used the walkthrough mod, that effed up your saves and has been known to cause content to be skipped for chapter 6 (and presumably continues to do so for 7), even after it's been uninstalled. If that's the case, there's nothing to it but restart the game I'm afraid. Blame the mod maker.

I could do my usual rant against that buggy, low effort cashgrab and why it's not only totally unnecessary for this game, but actually guides you through a really bad path through the game so you miss out on some fun content (on top of wrecking your saves), but I'm kinda tired of that. It's easy enough to find anyway for anyone interested.

I would like to make a point that to get the most out of this game, players had best follow all available paths as they are presented. There's no gocha's to get on them, and there's no penalties for doing so, and the events in different paths play off of each other (more so in later chapters) and you'd miss out on that content if you opt out.

Last edited:

Ozygator

Engaged Member
Donor
Oct 15, 2016
Thanks, I didn't use a mod, I downloaded from here and things ended (I thought) on the trip back. Hmm, maybe I had an old version by mistake.

Reactions: naughtyroad

SuddenImp

Sep 10, 2023
So it has taken nine months to get this far...so that means the earliest update possible is March next year :HideThePain:
"Jim Jarmusch once told me “Fast, Cheap, and Good… pick two. If it’s fast and cheap it wont be good. If it’s cheap and good it won’t be fast. If it’s fast and good it wont be cheap.” Fast, cheap and good… pick two words to live by. " - Tom Waits

This game is great, free and therefore well worth the wait.

4.70 star(s) 488 Votes