Darth Sidious

The Senate & Emperor of the First Galactic Empire
Donor
Sep 24, 2017
Who is this 'Vieze Vent' guy, sounds like my kind of famous Dutch ero-personality that I should know.

Deleted member 167032

Alternate Existence
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 16, 2017
Ive tried to play it but i cannot accept their faces, it's to me too off putting. I guess the dev went for something way different but for me it's a massive off put... Pity as i've only heard great things about the game.

Just played for the first time. Excellent stuff. The models are great, not the cookie-cutter cuties you see in every game, but still sexy AF. And the writing/relationship stuff is surprisingly compelling. I had a genuine emotional reaction when

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Great stuff. Can't wait for updates.

dDeux

Dec 22, 2018
I will give it a try because i like some father/daughter special relationship. But God damn...

naughtyroad

Donor
Game Developer
Jan 8, 2019
Ive tried to play it but i cannot accept their faces, it's to me too off putting. I guess the dev went for something way different but for me it's a massive off put... (...)
Well, at least you tried and that's what matters. Luckily for me, there's just a little over 300 patrons that seem to be able to stomach Macy and Denise just fine even though we're just getting started, so it all balances out in the end I guess.

Don't get me wrong I wasn't asking for a release date but merely a status update post, it's always interesting to read please take your time. <3
I did have something sitting as a draft over at patreon for a while now, I could just wrap that up instead. :unsure:

Deleted member 167032

Alternate Existence
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 16, 2017
naughtyroad
I meant no disrespect only voicing why I could not play it... As i said... I only hear great things about the game.
If i may ask why did you go for that look or pardon my "douche-iness" or do you love their look?

naughtyroad

Donor
Game Developer
Jan 8, 2019
(...) If i may ask why did you go for that look or pardon my "douche-iness" or do you love their look?
Well, I could give you an entire story about the type of women I see every day on the street and at work etc., but since it's a bit of a loaded question, I'll just put up this instead...

macy vs anamaria.jpg

denise.jpg BettyTernurita.jpg

<sarcasm>I get your point though, only a mother could love those faces for sure.</sarcasm>

(Betty was found by TiffanyMonroe, Anamaria was found by HoboCop86 but identified by AlphaDMW1 (and we are eternally in your debt)).

Last edited:

Deleted member 167032

Alternate Existence
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 16, 2017
My questions honestly are only from an interested point of view. You get so many VN's on here that have the same look.. I even use some of em in RTP. You chose to break that mold and take a chance with not so conventional faces. Kudos on you.

The models you using almost seems kinda Arabic/Turkish look to them. I find it truly interesting but ... as i have said I cannot .. erm... get aroused looking at them... Actually the girl on first pic (anamaria) with big breasts from that angle is to me pretty hot.

Anyway... it's just my opinion and as you've said 300 plus and more here on F95 love it... Good on you.

OH your renders are fck great quality...

naughtyroad

Donor
Game Developer
Jan 8, 2019
The first time I saw them, what immediately came to mind was Peruvian/Incan descent. But I could also see where it could be Arabic/Turkish.
Could be either, could be a few other locales I can think of. I know who I based them off, but that's irrelevant. The author is dead, the interpretation of the player is all that truly matters.

4.70 star(s) 487 Votes