MC's Hammer

Apr 23, 2018
Even harder for women finding guys that share your kinks and plus some men kinks are just gross lol
Me: "I don't want to share"
Girl: "It's okay, we'll share at the same time"
Me: "3..2..1"

Girl: "I want to try anal."
Me: "I want my mom to put on a latex suit and beat the shit out of me while I'm fucking my innocent little sister"

Girl: "Wait what?"
Me: "I'm going to go now."

jamdan

Forum Fanatic
Sep 28, 2018
How do i tell them i like incest but not incest with my family?
"You know, sex is just a way to show love so I support family members having sex with each other, now I wouldn't do that but if you wanted to like...bang your sister I would be totally cool with it. Family bonding, ya know? "

or just date a girl from West Virginia or something.

Joshua Tree

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 10, 2017
"You know, sex is just a way to show love so I support family members having sex with each other, now I wouldn't do that but if you wanted to like...bang your sister I would be totally cool with it. Family bonding, ya know? "
Would suck if there was a creepy uncle in the picture in stead of a sister then...

naughtyroad

Donor
Game Developer
Jan 8, 2019
How do i tell them i like incest but not incest with my family?
Phew, for a minute there I was scared it was going to be something really out there. ;)

So, I dunno, just... try? I've seen plenty of female patrons and fans for games featuring that kink (and quite a few female devs making games that feature such themes), and that would imply that even if those patrons aren't all that into *that* part of it, at the very least they don't think of it as such a big deal.
In the end I guess everyone's a little ashamed of their own kink, and it comes down to getting to a point with someone where you trust them enough to open up about intimate stuff like that.

Joshua Tree

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 10, 2017
Phew, for a minute there I was scared it was going to be something really out there. ;)

So, I dunno, just... try? I've seen plenty of female patrons and fans for games featuring that kink (and quite a few female devs making games that feature such themes), and that would imply that even if those patrons aren't all that into *that* part of it, at the very least they don't think of it as such a big deal.
In the end I guess everyone's a little ashamed of their own kink, and it comes down to getting to a point with someone where you trust them enough to open up about intimate stuff like that.
With all those that benched themselves in front of Game of Thrones... I'm sure the topic of incest came up a few times over. Suppose watching movies or innocently suggest a book etc that could contain such themes could be a way to touch down on the subject rather than blurt out about your fetish's.

Deleted User #713463

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2018
View attachment 440312

Overview:
Nearly five years ago, the death of your wife left you in charge of your two young wards. You tried to be the best caregiver you could, but all three of you were scarred and hurt by the sudden loss of the light in your lives. Now your wards have become grown-up adults, and the grief you share has pushed you apart. Will you be able to overcome the barriers of your own making and help your wards rekindle the light in their hearts?

Light of my Life is an adult visual novel about loss and love. Aid and support your wards to help them overcome their hurts and fulfill their dreams, or let the pain you share drive you apart.
Thread Updated: 2019-08-09
Release Date: 2019-08-05
Developer: Naughty Road - -
Censored: No
Version: Ch.2 v0.3.3
Language: English
Length: 3.5h
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

Look at sample pics provided.
If it's not your thing, don't comment about it. We will delete those comments.

DOWNLOAD
Win, Linux: - -
Mac: - -
Android: - -
Others: COMPRESSED
Translations: v0.3.3 Brazilian Portuguese by Moricano

Patches:
Note: Relationship and mode of address labels can be set in-game through the Preferences as of 0.2.1, so you don't need the patch anymore.

Extras: Fan Signature 1 - Fan Signatures 2 - Fan Signature 3
Walkthrough by Een Vieze Vent

View attachment 294370 View attachment 294371 View attachment 296160 View attachment 294372 View attachment 294373 View attachment 294374 View attachment 294375 View attachment 294376 View attachment 294377 View attachment 364503
you have the bast game ever when is the updated going to be release ?

4.70 star(s) 487 Votes