• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Miðgarðsormr

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2017
So from what you're saying then that would make me the father of the two girls with the late wife.
You can change the relationship of the characters in the options menu.

FreshRevenge Just chiming in to point out that the maker of this game does not condone intimate relationships between blood relatives in any way. I'm sure you understand why. If you modify the game through settings or patches to make it appear that way, that's up to you and on you.
Lies!! There is no other way to love those 2. Patreon just fails to see it that way.

Give in to the desire come to the dark site of the internet......we HAD Cookies.....but i ate them all.........

Not sure what point i was trying to make but now I am hungry.......

CassidyPRO

Jul 6, 2017
OK, OK, sorry if I was wrong. I just cannot understand how developers nowadays cannot make some kind of regular releases, at least every two months ... but maybe it is just me...

yeah.. "maybe"..

especially since you seen to ignre that most of those devs have more than one job, and this is just another form of work.

Ankhesenamun

Dec 17, 2017
I had a lot more fun with the part where you can input the name for your dick than I should have.
You know, after Denise whacks you with the broom and you're talking about it while applying lotion to her back.

"I mean when I hit you in your... In your..."

"... in my pussy wrangler?"
"... in my jizz whiz?"
"... in my relentless cow killer?"
"... in my dick you stupid cunt?"
"... in my German leFH 18/40 Howitzer?"
"... in my hey vsauce, Michael here?"
"... in my Dickie McDickface?"
"... in my Expecto Patronum?"
"... in my inn Mai in May?"
"... in my scrotum juice dispenser?"
"... in my womb tickler?"

"... Yeah."

Nizzquizz

Oct 20, 2017
I had a lot more fun with the part where you can input the name for your dick than I should have.
You know, after Denise whacks you with the broom and you're talking about it while applying lotion to her back.

"I mean when I hit you in your... In your..."

"... in my pussy wrangler?"
"... in my jizz whiz?"
"... in my relentless cow killer?"
"... in my dick you stupid cunt?"
"... in my German leFH 18/40 Howitzer?"
"... in my hey vsauce, Michael here?"
"... in my Dickie McDickface?"
"... in my Expecto Patronum?"
"... in my inn Mai in May?"
"... in my scrotum juice dispenser?"
"... in my womb tickler?"

"... Yeah."
I'd like to add 'Elder Wand', 'Pumpkin Pumper' and 'Daughter Tickler' to the mix ... also a good combo? Batman + Batdick...

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
Wow, just discovered this one and it's pretty hot. Not a fan of incest but it's so hard to not like it when they have the facial features I really love. (big noses are cute)
The uniqueness of both the girls is something I really like it's funny how so many people judge them but when you get to know them both of their personalities shine through and each chapter they get better every time.

Miðgarðsormr

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2017
I vote Dickie McDickface
I second that. This is now the official lore of the game.

The uniqueness of both the girls is something I really like it's funny how so many people judge them but when you get to know them both of their personalities shine through and each chapter they get better every time.
Thats why i love this game. Its like in real life. Beauty fades over the years as we all will get older but personality stays and is what binds people together. And they are funny af. ^^

4.70 star(s) 487 Votes