laflare82

Dec 24, 2018
It is almost 2020 Devs and this is a new game why are you guys still putting us the player in forced situations you even stated that you would give options to things come on stop being freaking lazy and write a good story, the little sister accidently walks in on her sister masturbating instead of her saying eww what are you doing or stop that shat your not the only one that sleeps here or anything the only option I have is to watch my sister masturbate come the fuq on now

laflare82

Dec 24, 2018
Even the hard on is forced you give the option to indulge in your dream or not I chose not to but you force me to submit

D

Deleted member 802253

It is almost 2020 Devs and this is a new game why are you guys still putting us the player in forced situations you even stated that you would give options to things come on stop being freaking lazy and write a good story, the little sister accidently walks in on her sister masturbating instead of her saying eww what are you doing or stop that shat your not the only one that sleeps here or anything the only option I have is to watch my sister masturbate come the fuq on now
she was shocked at first,but then you had an option to leave

Vrijgeest

Engaged Member
Jun 16, 2019
Great story and brilliant characters. It feels real in a big city American sense. You can almost hear the New York accent and humour. Just great. The dev has a problem. He has set himself a high bar. He will have to maintain this level of performance.

PrEzi

Modder
Aug 17, 2016
A few variables if you want to mess with the console:
denise_love
denise_angst
macy_love
macy_anger
brooke_love
s3_love

UPDATE : A new Unofficial Incest Fan-Patch ---> place in the game directory and enjoy! Works with 0.33 (and possibly with newer versions too).
Thanks to all & Njoy!

Last edited:

BigLurker

Jun 16, 2018
I'm posting an incest patch to this game. Just copy into the game dir and replace relationships.rpy.

And also a few variables if you want to mess with the console:
denise_love
denise_angst
macy_love
macy_anger
brooke_love
s3_love

Njoy!

Thank you for your time and for sharing!

Love this game, it is different in a good way.

laflare82

Dec 24, 2018
I thought this game had no magic, sleeping pills, mind control etc... so what the fudge is a teenager doing sitting on her dads lap when theres a chair right next to them no why would the dad allow it no why would the teenager even do it they would think thats weird as fudge at her age come the fudge on Dev this is bs I thought you stated this game would be immersive isn't this immersion breaking. I've accepted him allowing her to study at home the wife just died it's a hard time for the entire family but this is total bs rolling on 2020 and this is the crap we Fans still have to deal with piss poor writing. (Developer Notes) No magical artifacts, stimulating potions or sleeping pills (although it starts out with a bit of a bender).No hidden camera's, hacked laptops or cracked cell phones. No photo model characters straight out of an asset bundle

RedGlow

Aug 5, 2016
Damn. That pinky swear made me support this game... But i am not complaining. The art is very unique as well as story. I liked this game.

Reactions: naughtyroad

Vasy

Mar 21, 2017
Played the update twice in a row. I didn't even change up any decisions on the second playthrough, I just really wanted to experience it again. My only hope going into chapter two was that the VN would maintain the same high level of quality as the first chapter, and instead it just went ahead and blasted right past that benchmark. Chapter two firmly cemented LoML as my favorite VN in development.

You should be goddamn proud of your work naughtyroad.

Last edited:

naughtyroad

Donor
Game Developer
Jan 8, 2019
I'm posting an incest patch to this game. Just copy into the game dir and replace relationships.rpy.

And also a few variables if you want to mess with the console:
denise_love
denise_angst
macy_love
macy_anger
brooke_love
s3_love

Njoy!
You know you can just modify the relations in the preferences menu, right? No need for a patch unless it's to save yourself a bit of typing.

The Android link is not the Android link
Which mirror? A quick check shows all of them linking to the LightofmyLife-0.3.0-Android-armeabi-v7a.zip archive. You need to unpack it to get the .APK.

4.70 star(s) 487 Votes