Orphanus

Oct 25, 2019
The thing is when u see the previews it looks like he takes the CG of KP and changed the faces and lil things but....well even the pic with her sit and the dick on hand is the scene on the bathroom gloryhole is kinda the same with the lower body changed.....so......well its fair that ppl complain about it.
Thanks for explaining it, I didnt play much of Karryn's prison so I was guessing it was the style maybe.

Horny Police Robot

Feb 16, 2019
Current game state it's hardly bugged. Save/Load system don't work. No abillity points earning trough lvl up of MC level. Game stoped response after Alt + Tab or just clicking to another window from 1 to 2 and more times and only restart help. But save/load system not work how shloud. It's just by default loading after cage scene with picked combat archetype.

ClockworkRBD

Dec 15, 2017
This game has a lot of potential and has a really strong foundation. Art is quite good and the limited story so far is at least intriguing. The only problem I have is that I would like more.

There are some bugs, like the save/load system not working at all. Hopefully that will be fixed soon.

1tomadeira

Engaged Member
May 25, 2017
The Federation is responsible for assisting Xeno species that are in danger of extinction by helping them reproduce.
The Federation achieves this goal by utilizing genetic technology that allows members of the Federation,
to get impregnated by (or to impregnate) members of different species.
As Captain of Deep Six Nine, it is your duty to form bonds with other Xeno species,
and recruit their people into your colony to take part in its breeding efforts.

halftilt

Sep 10, 2020
Hey there, I'm the Developer of Light-Space Love -- I'm not the best at promoting my own projects, haha, so thanks for making a topic here for our game.

I wasn't even aware we had a topic here until someone told me, but I'm happy to get so much feedback!

Just to throw some stuff out about the game so far -- this is the Alpha Build of the game, so there's a lot of stuff that I didn't include or haven't gotten around to adding in.

In this build I tried to get something out there so people following the game can play it, give their input and to stop myself from getting stuck in the dreaded "Development Purgatory".

So right now, the Save button is bugged, pregnancy hasn't been added yet and there's no way to lose (Game Over hasn't been implemented yet). Also, I haven't put in much of the story and there's a few place-holder things; this build is more of a "Tech Demo".

It's a super early build and I'm developing this thing (mostly from the ground up -- using Godot to build out the UI and handling all the programming myself) so there's probably going to be some things I've missed.

Other than that, I appreciate all the feedback!!

I'm happy seeing that people took the time to give our project a shot! I've got quite a bit planned for it and I'll try to get back to some of you here as I read through the comments.

Knight6797

Jul 26, 2022
Hey there, I'm the Developer of Light-Space Love -- I'm not the best at promoting my own projects, haha, so thanks for making a topic here for our game.

I wasn't even aware we had a topic here until someone told me, but I'm happy to get so much feedback!

Just to throw some stuff out about the game so far -- this is the Alpha Build of the game, so there's a lot of stuff that I didn't include or haven't gotten around to adding in.

In this build I tried to get something out there so people following the game can play it, give their input and to stop myself from getting stuck in the dreaded "Development Purgatory".

So right now, the Save button is bugged, pregnancy hasn't been added yet and there's no way to lose (Game Over hasn't been implemented yet). Also, I haven't put in much of the story and there's a few place-holder things; this build is more of a "Tech Demo".

It's a super early build and I'm developing this thing (mostly from the ground up -- using Godot to build out the UI and handling all the programming myself) so there's probably going to be some things I've missed.

I'm happy seeing that people took the time to give our project a shot! I've got quite a bit planned for it and I'll try to get back to some of you here as I read through the comments.
U've probably hit the nail on the coffin with this project since many people (including me) like this type of game. And since all the stuff included in the game by now looks good and has much potential, I want to say that u just did a good job with the demo. Hope to see more good stuff while this keeps getting released.

Sangoku25

Jul 3, 2017
I'm also curious what will become of it. But otherwise that's all I can say. Looks very interesting. + try a different kind of save system, if it works, we can, for example. have several slots saved to test where it is.
3-4 should be enough. you can remove it later. When the save system is running ^^

But I'm assuming that with every update you have to start at 0 again to avoid errors .

Roseys

Jul 24, 2017
I really look forward to see where this goes! Especially since pregnancy with be in it! I'll keep a eye on this.

Reactions: nogling

WheresLucifer

Sep 1, 2018
Really looking forward how this vn/game will go. Yes, others stated it remind some of us of Karryn's Prison.

Have a great day and be safe... (y)

scorch13

Mar 6, 2018

The game looks good so far. I hope you add some birth scenes to the game since the story seems to be about breeding. Other than that good luck.

Reactions: Necronlord3
4.20 star(s) 22 Votes