saviliana

Aug 30, 2017
I just want to point out this game had no auto-skip message function, every line is stopping the flow of battles and is annoying.

nope.spawn

Aug 14, 2017
I think there's an audio settings bug where the audio volume is maxed out when you start the game and only changes to whatever you previously set by going into the settings page from the main menu.

Kira3

Nov 11, 2018
This game is great and I'm really looking forward to future versions.. God Job ,-)

johnmftj

Jan 17, 2018
when ever i load a save it come from the beginning of the game lol... where is the save location??

Mar 18, 2019
I wish I could find more games like this and Karryn's prison. I enjoy the multiple actions and things like that. Newlife and the like. Does anyone else know a game like this one, Karryn's prison and Newlife?

halftilt

Sep 10, 2020
Played it, so far I am liking it. It is still of course a very early version but it has the idea of a good game in it. I just wish it was a little slower paced on the corruption, like the outfit the character starts in being something like outfit 4 or 5 or something like that but looking good so far.
Thanks for the feedback. As far as the corruption happening so quickly, that was intentional for the demo -- since this was the first version, I didn't want players that were experimenting with it to have to grind to unlock content in the demo -- once the game is final, the corruption will be much slower.

And I'll be replying to a few other posts here:
  1. This game does take inspiration from a few other games that were mentioned here, Disco Elysium and Karryn's Prison being the biggest two.

I was also motivated by Fallout: New Vegas and tabletop games, mainly Scum and Villainy and Dungeon & Dragons being the major two TTRPGs (minus their RNG).

I like the idea of failure being a choice without forcing the player to start over and allowing them to keep playing with their consequences. Where you can fail a skill check and that can be entertaining as well, where you're not punished too harshly for how you play and I feel those games did a great job with that design philosophy, while KP did an amazing job mixing NSFW content and gameplay.

2. As far as the word "Fark" goes, the in-Universe slang is a bit of intentional campiness. The game's story and themes are motivated heavily by campy Sci-Fi TV shows, so it'll embrace both their science-y and sillier elements.

Sex can have its fair share of campy moments and I'll be blending them together where it feels appropriate, but biased towards "sexiness" side, of course.

And if it's any consolation, there's no chance that a character is going to say "Fark me harder." That feels a bit too cringe, even if campy is one of my goals, haha.

3. I'm not a Mobile Developer, but the engine I'm using does have a Mobile Export option, I'll experiment with it in the next release, but as I'm not a mobile dev the support will be extremely limited, so you can expect that you'll likely have to play this game in Landscape and on a mobile device with a large screen.

Bawunga

Dec 19, 2019
  1. As far as the word "Fark" goes, the in-Universe slang is a bit of intentional campiness. The game's story and themes are motivated heavily by campy Sci-Fi TV shows, so it'll embrace both their science-y and sillier elements.

And if it's any consolation, there's no chance that a character is going to say "Fark me harder." That feels a bit too cringe, even if campy is one of my goals, haha.
Could always just go all-in and use 'Frak' from Battlestar Galactica, which I imagine you're already somewhat referencing.
But 'frak me harder' doesn't sound any less cringey and doesn't solve that second problem though...

Either way, 'Fark' absolutely has to be confined to history along with other past unforgiveable mistakes by man.

Last edited:
Reactions: randomblessing

amgwtfover

Aug 11, 2017
This is a 0.1 alpha release done right.
Clearly shows what you are capable of, what you plan to do, and already has some fairly fleshed out systems. This is exactly how you make a first announcement with a splash!

4.20 star(s) 22 Votes