thrway188

Feb 20, 2022
Looks like an amazing game on par with Karryn's Prison. Can't wait to play it in a couple of years

icollectsouls

Jul 15, 2018
Sssoooooo... how exactly does one see that lesbian scene in the previews? I tried interacting with that Leslie girl over and over but didn't see any opportunity to enjoy some time with her.
Judging by the stats screen there's promise of more lesbian stuff (hopefully including both girl/girl and girl/dickgirl) so I'll be keeping an eye out for this one.

Varik8876

Sep 17, 2019
He said on the previous page it isn't added yet. This is basically a tech demo.
In which case they should really check their tags or get them changed, as from what I am aware of from reading other posts, those tags are supposed to be what is in the game now, not what is going to be in the game, tags for what is coming in the future are supposed to be in Genre spoiler section.

elbo911

Dec 1, 2018
In which case they should really check their tags or get them changed, as from what I am aware of from reading other posts, those tags are supposed to be what is in the game now, not what is going to be in the game, tags for what is coming in the future are supposed to be in Genre spoiler section.
The game dev didn't post their game here themselves and neither do they have control over the OP and its tags nor are they responsible for it.

MilesKiyaAnny

Jan 18, 2019
This some new stuff right here
even some stuff look like borrow from certain game but it does play out together well enough. Gonna wait for more content

nogling

Jul 26, 2021
I mean...take one look at the game. it's all about breeding. I'm sure the 0.2 will have the basics down...just give the dude some time. Obviously this is going to be a pregnancy game

Apr 5, 2021
Very interested.
I hope the dev doesn't take this the wrong way but I'll wait until I've seen the regularity/quality of updates till I back. If they can hit one a month then they'll have my money. It's a promising proof of concept.

Jan 28, 2018
If halftilt can read this, know sir that what you have made so far looks and is amazing so far gamplay wise and hopefully can see this come to fruition.

Need to know though are there actually pregnancy/breeding content that I am missing in this alpha? By that I mean do the screenshots in the preview are available in the Alpha. No lie though, even if its a demo it does it job by being very attractive to prospective players.

So well done, and hope to see more soon.

Alvera

Aug 23, 2017
If halftilt can read this, know sir that what you have made so far looks and is amazing so far gamplay wise and hopefully can see this come to fruition.

Need to know though are there actually pregnancy/breeding content that I am missing in this alpha? By that I mean do the screenshots in the preview are available in the Alpha. No lie though, even if its a demo it does it job by being very attractive to prospective players.

So well done, and hope to see more soon.
It's not in yet sadly.

Sssoooooo... how exactly does one see that lesbian scene in the previews? I tried interacting with that Leslie girl over and over but didn't see any opportunity to enjoy some time with her.
Judging by the stats screen there's promise of more lesbian stuff (hopefully including both girl/girl and girl/dickgirl) so I'll be keeping an eye out for this one.
I was just able to talk to the lady in the Security Bay (the room where you meet the Red Lady), one of the dialogue options should give you the scene.

Shadowclonezero

Sep 21, 2017
I think all these females with big tits, in recent games, had a brain at one point, but as the tits grew.. they sucked up all the fatty brain tissue into the tits.. and now they are all brain-dead

Well, it's my theory at least.. considering that there is a big(and also HUUUUGE) boobs fad that has hit all the japanese DEV in the last few years.. I mean the tits went from pretty good size (nice DDs) to bigger than the female's head.. to as big as half their body.. fucking mind-blowing honestly lol

Varik8876

Sep 17, 2019
I mean...take one look at the game. it's all about breeding. I'm sure the 0.2 will have the basics down...just give the dude some time. Obviously this is going to be a pregnancy game
No the tags applied to the game are there for people to find the type of games they want, if that content is not in the game now, then that makes those tags worthless, people can simply add any tags they want and say, yes we are going to add it sometime, even if that sometime is two or three years down the road, or if ever depending on how the do their development of the game.

• Haha
Reactions: nogling

DDDD3

Jul 11, 2017
Does anyone have problems with the save because everytime i try to save it only for it to go back to beginning?

4.20 star(s) 22 Votes