FoxtheWolf

Apr 26, 2018
when ever i load a save it come from the beginning of the game lol... where is the save location??
So, bad news and worse news for the save location.

Bad news: The save file seems to be stored in ds9.pck

Worse news: any attempt I've made at editing the save file then repacking the pck file resulted in the game crashing at launch.

Chandra Argentis

Oct 21, 2020
So, bad news and worse news for the save location.

Bad news: The save file seems to be stored in ds9.pck

Worse news: any attempt I've made at editing the save file then repacking the pck file resulted in the game crashing at launch.
...which is just odd, given that the game makes a file in your appdata that should have been used for your save data. It's too bad that you can't save your game, at all, or I might give this more of a go.

Blerghf

Aug 16, 2018
Thanks for the feedback -- I'm glad you enjoyed it!

There are plans to include pregnancy in the game -- she does Captain a breeding station, after all -- but I'm debating including her getting pregnant in the next version since a lot of the programming and artwork for skills or dialogue options related to having vaginal sex in the first place are very sparse.

Currently there's only one way to have to have sex, which is in the Simulation, and a second is coming in the next release.

There's a lot of programming that I want to include to change how the game plays when she's pregnant -- mostly related to dialogue with other characters and some pregnancy-specific repeatable events, but I'd like to have a lot of artwork to back it up first which just isn't finished yet, and the artwork that is finished/getting worked on is related to other areas I'm currently working on.

TL;DR
Once there's a decent number of vaginal content finished, I'll start programming pregnancy.

And as someone here mentioned, I don't control the post (not that I mind, I'm terrible at social media anyway), so the screenshots which were some WIP screenshots from my SubscribeStar are misleading to the current version.
I haven't seen any sex (I mean penetration in this case) in the holo-dick, is it rare to get or is it not implemented in the alpha? Can't wait for the next version, this game is just my jam.

FoxtheWolf

Apr 26, 2018
...which is just odd, given that the game makes a file in your appdata that should have been used for your save data. It's too bad that you can't save your game, at all, or I might give this more of a go.
It should, but there's always a chance that there's a line of code that's janky causing it to not save properly. All that's in appdata is just log files and a copy of the settings data file that just has volume control stuff (which I think it doesn't read and/or write to properly).

AnonZeta

Jun 30, 2021
Is there anything to do besides the Holodeck piloting sim, the Med Bay handjob, and the two scenes in the Cantina?

TirGerm

Apr 27, 2019
Is there anything to do besides the Holodeck piloting sim, the Med Bay handjob, and the two scenes in the Cantina?
That's all I could find myself. Seems that it for now which is good for a rough alpha.

In my opinion: Foundations of the game need to be established now, like saving, quest tracking and stat role guide lines. Then the dev can focus on Quests, Encounters & Mini games etc.

KS-MAN2025

Apr 19, 2022
did anyone else have a problem with the save? because i don't know why but every single time i save and then i load, i start in the benning

TirGerm

Apr 27, 2019
did anyone else have a problem with the save? because i don't know why but every single time i save and then i load, i start in the benning
That is a known bug with the current v0.1a version of the game. I tried to reset my save by deleting the folder and unzipping the files again, but it restored me to the previous state.

BaasB Could we please add a "Known Bugs" section to the OP, so that we can avoid some of the duplicate bug comments please? Thanks :)

Reactions: BaasB

TirGerm

Apr 27, 2019
Ok, I just checked out some of the patreon posts of Halftilt and here is an update for everyone:

Plan is another Alpha will be release earliest the 23rd September but latest early October. So before we get it here we might have to wait until the 15th of October.
They also are planing a holiday around that time so we might get postponed again.

But hey, we can expect a mini game with this artwork within it:
1663604958862.png

Anyway, happy fapping everyone.

halftilt

Sep 10, 2020
Thanks for all the feedback again, it's been a huge help to fix out some kinks in this initial rough release and to develop this project in the right direction -- an update is planned in two days for supporters, which will later be released in about four weeks publicly.

The Save bug should be fixed in this update since I'm adding in Save Slots (instead of just using one save location that I have to manually reconfigure so it's use-able outside of the IDE before exporting, which I'd missed) and I've got some other content that didn't make it in the first release added in to the coming build.

I'm hoping to get the foundation of LSL built in 2-3 months when I return in October, so I can just go all-in on the story and lewd content next.

harvercode

Jul 27, 2017
Why is it getting stuck after the 1st turn when engaging in combat , or am i doing something wrong

halftilt

Sep 10, 2020
Why is it getting stuck after the 1st turn when engaging in combat , or am i doing something wrong
Have you tried pressing with your mouse, hitting SPACE, ENTER or Z?
The way it's set up in that version is that combat won't progress from your turn unless you give one of those inputs.

harvercode

Jul 27, 2017
Have you tried pressing with your mouse, hitting SPACE, ENTER or Z?
The way it's set up in that version is that combat won't progress from your turn unless you give one of those inputs.
Think i tried those , ill try it again .

4.20 star(s) 22 Votes