TirGerm

Apr 27, 2019
Anyone else's game crashing whenever you enter a battle?
I've had crashes in different ways. I've been trying the indecency route on the release version. The crashes that I found, were:
  1. Trying to get first guard to cum to let me out.
  2. Trying to engage the first guard group after escaping my cell
  3. After each battle victory in the Kardassian Jail. -> No Progressing the game though story at the moment. Just that single save at slot 5 to play with
  4. Speaking to Sh'ggy'S'lyyn
  5. Engaging with Ensign Herly. Using the Indecency 35 Option
  6. Captains Quarters: -> Contact command

gggeg

Nov 30, 2017
Love this game and want to support it (and definitely am going to be called a cheapskate pirate for this) but I think the dev needs to rethink the pricing a little bit - 20 bucks a month for early access is insanely steep! Especially with how bad exchange rates to USD are throughout the world right now. This game's promising but I don't think it's "full price AAA game every 3 months" promising.

Reactions: srg91

zerinis

Oct 22, 2017
The tutorial boss is a literal 2 shot loss with reset loop, and rest is useless due to how much willpower drain they do. Zero chance to get past the first area unless you chose the right diplomat to skip the battle.

There is a difference between alpha, and zero playtesting, this is definitely the latter.

Knight6797

Jul 26, 2022
Love this game and want to support it (and definitely am going to be called a cheapskate pirate for this) but I think the dev needs to rethink the pricing a little bit - 20 bucks a month for early access is insanely steep! Especially with how bad exchange rates to USD are throughout the world right now. This game's promising but I don't think it's "full price AAA game every 3 months" promising.
I agree with what ur saying, it always depends though on what kind of expenses the dev has for various stuff in the game. But it is plausible that by lowering the price he will attract more people to support so it might just equilibrate. Thing is: if u cut in half then u gotta need twice the number of supporters for the same amount of money, which is in no way guaranteed if ur playerbase is about the same size.

Just saying there are alot of factors playing into it, so maybe this could be what the dev is thinking. Either way I agree that 20 is a bit too much for monthly support, I think it would be fine per release or smth like that.

xeon_1

Dec 30, 2019
This version of the game is unplayable.

crashes that i have had.
New game diplomat.
-getting the guard to cum to release you
-the first fight in the prisson.
Dev save.
-cantina talking to the tentical monster.

amgwtfover

Aug 11, 2017
Goddamn it, the first prototype release was SO good and so promising, and then they crash and burn by releasing this thing...Crash simulator 2.0 with bare minimum pencil drawing game over scene.
-Try to learn skill, crash
-Try to fight, crash
-Try to do side game, crash
-Try to use new abilities, crash
-Move to new map, you better believe that's a crash!
-Enemies 1-2 shot you no matter what, can't progress at all

Considering according to their patreon this was released almost a week ago, and still no fixes for half of this stuff, I sincerely hope they swing this back around to what they did with 0.1 which was a fantastic release, while this one just reeks of half-hearted minimum effort and absolutely 0 playtesting or quality checking.

Reactions: srg91 and Futamania

Darkarhon

Donor
Jun 20, 2017
I've had crashes in different ways. I've been trying the indecency route on the release version. The crashes that I found, were:
  1. Trying to get first guard to cum to let me out.
  2. Trying to engage the first guard group after escaping my cell
  3. After each battle victory in the Kardassian Jail. -> No Progressing the game though story at the moment. Just that single save at slot 5 to play with
  4. Speaking to Sh'ggy'S'lyyn
  5. Engaging with Ensign Herly. Using the Indecency 35 Option
  6. Captains Quarters: -> Contact command
Same here, had the same crashes.
This version is very unplayable.

Knight6797

Jul 26, 2022
Use the debug mode, with it mine works. In case of crashes there, u can at least check the reason in the logs.

obibobi

May 10, 2017
I am not telling anyone how much they should or should not support. Personal finances, how much they care about individual games, all plays a part.

But sex games should never be compared with non-sex games, when it come's down to it, you pay a premium for niche and the market risk sex games have.

Niche hobbies have less content and cost more, but the benefit is that you're more likely to get something you enjoy compared with the increasingly formulaic and anti-male mass entertainment.

Reactions: IPRA

Mirror9

Oct 5, 2021
Omg too many crashes and i thought that if there is anything unsettable on my laptop.unfortunatelly,nothing happened after I change it.

4.20 star(s) 22 Votes