Dickkkkon

Aug 9, 2019
i can't even go past the intro ....
it will crash even if you skip the intro ...
it will crash once you try to talk to someone ...
1 more thing in the full screen you can't see the mouse at all .

HoneyLibido

Dec 14, 2020
Oh man was intending to try it out this time but if this one is crashing worst than the first version I think it's best to just ride it out a while longer until something more stable hits.

docclox

Game Developer
Aug 20, 2016
Still a little on the crashy side, even with the debug build. Although this time it didn't happen until around three orgasms into fighting the slaver queen.

Subject of which - this thread could do with a "futa" tag :(

Reactions: plush_boy
Mar 31, 2018
game is great!! dont give up developerman!! builds feel pretty substantial and even tease a lot of stuff for the next build, so you're doing gret

would also recommend futa tag, the wip tutorial boss appears futa-y

TremoloA

Feb 1, 2019
Honestly I find their latest post about debugging kind of confusing/ concerning? Like, building in release mode in any compiled language usually means optimizing the binary for performance (and size). Obviously that means there isn't going to be any debug information or crash handling added. That stuff is for debugging. If your game is overly reliant on crash handling that means there are probably a lot of game breaking bugs that should be dealt with properly and not just be ignored for the crash handler to deal with. Also "[the debugger] will throw a warning without telling you whether this error will cause a crash or if it can be ignored " ??? if my understanding of the godot debugger is correct (haven't used godot in quite some time) than there are warnings and errors. warnings are marked with a yellow dot and usually aren't anything tooo game breaking and can (but shouldn't necessarily) be ignored. now. errors which are marked in red i believe should not be ignored. errors lead to undefined behaviour and .... crashes. errors should most definitely be taken care of as they are most likely the cause of your crashing problems. how you fix them is entirely dependent on what the error actually is. but stuff like adding exceptions can help? There are videos on youtube that go into more detail about debugging in godot. Maybe moving to another engine helps but I feel like that would be just avoiding the underlying problem.

spblu

Aug 28, 2017
I would suggest maybe turning the "Fark" thing into an option. Maybe make it so one can turn it off. That way you can keep it in, its a rather quick fix and those who find it a boner killer wont have to deal with it.
It's a tongue in cheek reference to Battlestar Galactica. I get not everyone has seen it but to be so bothered that it's a "boner killer" is pretty silly.

quiboune

Sep 2, 2018
It's a tongue in cheek reference to Battlestar Galactica. I get not everyone has seen it but to be so bothered that it's a "boner killer" is pretty silly.
I'm gonna be honest, it's terrible. Fark, shid... it's not a dealbreaker because the game seems great but makes the writing so much worse than it had to be, and for nothing. The game would be much better without that, hope the dev will change it in the future or make it optional somehow.

spblu

Aug 28, 2017
I'm gonna be honest, it's terrible. Fark, shid... it's not a dealbreaker because the game seems great but makes the writing so much worse than it had to be, and for nothing. The game would be much better without that, hope the dev will change it in the future or make it optional somehow.
It's not "for nothing", it's for fun. Lighten up a little. If there's one thing that I've found from browsing f95 it's that if I ever decide to try making a game myself, I need to prepare myself for hundreds of people taking it way too seriously and complaining about either the color or the font or the language or the pacing or having a fetish they don't want or not having a fetish they do want or the writing being too serious or not serious enough etc. etc. etc. You just can't win.

But you have a point, maybe if enough people dislike it(especially paying subscribers hint hint) the dev might put in a dialogue option when the game gets recompiled in about 3-4 months.

spblu

Aug 28, 2017
any other recomended game like this? better if have pregnant
If you're not aware Karryn's Prison, it's been referenced before. That one is more of a focus on the slow corruption mechanic. It was an unofficial pregnancy mod too. Other than that I guess any other "battlefuck" games but most aren't as developed or more simplistic about that mechanic.

nightsight

Game Developer
Mar 25, 2019
i deside to go back to the goblins >.> now im stuck there how to go back to navigation its greyed out so is the ship i defeated all o them

Khaitoh

Feb 28, 2018
Looks great so far, kinda feel like anyone who liked Karryn's Prison would like this too.
Kinda annoying that there are stuffs that are in-game but are actually useless because it's a Demo.
Dunno, just kinda ticks me off that some choices needs to be selected first just to know they aren't available.
Still, this game is something to look forward too.

Improvement suggestions:
Simulation should have same setup with "Battle" screen with Battle Texts above or below the stationary image on the left rather than the middle top where it gets blocked by cut-ins.
Linessa should be move further right of the screen and cut-ins too so Battle texts aren't blocked by it.

Bugs:
Cut-ins occasionally getting "stuck" blocking the "screen" until another Cut-in is trigger.

Last edited:

EdgeOfShadow

Sep 24, 2017
halftilt please clean up the stats/skills menu UI, I have no idea what I'm looking at, how many skill points stuff cost, how do I get skill points, how much exp do I have and so on and so forth. Also, the battle text is going way too fast in my opinion.

Still, this looks like it will be an amazing game once expanded and polished. Good luck with the project.

4.20 star(s) 22 Votes