Zenix

Mar 20, 2018
interesting... For some reason premise gives me an expectation of body modification, but there's none, i guess. Still looks pretty decent though.

Metokurnot

Apr 2, 2021
so i take it pregnancy hasn't been implemented yet this game seems more like a pre pre alpha with the semblance of a game just need actual content

Khaitoh

Feb 28, 2018
wont let me .... its actually greyed out D: how to send save file D: why im stuck D:
AppData\Roaming
Then the Folder Light-Space Love

You can edit the save file with Notepad++
Make a copy just to be sure then open and edit
Find Player location details and replace with this,

"player_location_details": {
"is_at_star_map": false,
"is_at_world_map": true,
"map_location_id": "map_d69_cantina",
"previous_map_id": "map_d69_cantina",
"previous_world_id": "world_d69",
"world_location_id": "world_d69",
"x": 10,
"y": -18

NekoPi

Aug 22, 2021
Needs some balancing with enemies, stat regen... etc. JUST LOTS of balancing needed.

Lukon491

Sep 20, 2017
Seeing this game looking to be in similar design to Karryn's Prison but with pregnancy as a main premise gives it potential to be good. Looking forward to when this is more finished.

Reactions: LadyAmest

Ayymao

May 1, 2021
Light-Space Love is much more fast paced with it's corruption than KP, but it's all explained in the plot and the lore. Fights do need some balancing, to defeat the boss without sufficient Personality, I had to use the handjob skill that oneshots weaker goblins and get lucky with crits on my diplomacy skills.
Kinda sucks I can't just revisit the waitress events, but oh well. I will follow the development of the game.

Fistagon77

Jun 28, 2017
seems like a good game if done right, hopefully the dev don't milk it and start making another game lmao

Ramenlord2001

Jul 14, 2021
I love all kinda of pregnancy and birth content in my game but I think one feature that is criminally under used is multiple pregnancy or basically getting pregnant with multiple like quintuplets or octuplets or the super rare 15 and since this games all about saving endangered species I hope they dive into this path a bit and the bigger amount of multiples you can get the better otherwise good job and don’t rush perfection!

muschi26

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2019
I love all kinda of pregnancy and birth content in my game but I think one feature that is criminally under used is multiple pregnancy or basically getting pregnant with multiple like quintuplets or octuplets or the super rare 15 and since this games all about saving endangered species I hope they dive into this path a bit and the bigger amount of multiples you can get the better otherwise good job and don’t rush perfection!
My problem with multiple pregnancies is that the belly is so big it becomes unappealing. Even just twins make women insanely huge, and anything being that is basically body horror.

4.20 star(s) 22 Votes