Supreme_Evil

⸸ БѢСЪ ⸸
Uploader
Oct 16, 2020
Quite promising game, looks like KP and SR, but it still very raw. I'll be waiting for later updates.

Kyoka

May 5, 2019
good concept and the art is awsome but this is bearly even a demo, you can be done with this curren build in like 10 minutes 5 iff you just do what youre supposed to. i suggest wait till it gets content.

Nov 26, 2017
Excellent Concept, will def keep my eye on this one. The dev also did a great job of not exclusivly crowdfund on patreon.

Viper

Apr 28, 2017
I guess the pregnancy here has not been added yet, since I tried everthing to try make her pregnant. This girl can't get pregnant at all!
The goblins cummed inside her, her crewmates cummed inside her and there is even a tentacle monster that offers to her a mating ritual to make her carry his children, but even if she agrees to be the mother of his babies, he always says that he needs to rest until the mating ritual. Afterwards this dialogue repeats again and again.
So I guess for while the "pregnancy" tag here is kinda a clickbait, since for now there is no pregnancy content:(:(
Could you give us a Save file please ^^

Aromabish

Game Developer
Aug 4, 2017
I'm not so sure it should be removed. From the looks of things it's going to be a big part of the game even if it's not in yet (haven't actually played it myself yet, am waiting for it to be further along). For things that are going to be a very large part of a work like this it's often good to include those tags even if they aren't properly enabled yet so that people that are put off by those tags can know to not get invested before they get added in.

I do agree that given that it seems to be rather central to the premise it would be certainly annoying to find out it's not actually in the game yet.
Every developer has to comply with forum rules and put only implemented tags into thread tags., not future ones.

Davos2

Aug 29, 2020
Sorry if said already, but anyone know when the update comes around? I'm guessing mid late Dec?

spblu

Aug 28, 2017
Sorry if said already, but anyone know when the update comes around? I'm guessing mid late Dec?
Per the subscribestar post he's looking at mid to late december for the testing phase, so I'd guess actual full release probably in early january but that's a guess on my part, don't trust anything unless you actually hear it from Halftilt directly. Considering he had to basically start over building in Unity it's a pretty good amount of progress. He said he'll be implementing stealth, overhauling diplomacy and the dialogue UI along with a bunch of other tweaks and improvements so it sounds like it'll be a step up from the prototype and in a better engine to boot. I'm looking forward to it (y)

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Davos2

Caseymj2121

May 11, 2022
This game actually looks pretty interesting, but its a tad early to tell. I am however really impressed with the amount added from 0.1 to 0.2. I feel like the dev can't keep up with that amount of work each update and it'll eventually dwindle down.

Will still keep an eye on this. May be something great in a few months

yunasenna

Dec 10, 2019
Ok so I gotta restart the game for the new stuff? cause I still can't have sex vaginally or at least have a stuff belly like in the images, please help. D=

spblu

Aug 28, 2017
Ok so I gotta restart the game for the new stuff? cause I still can't have sex vaginally or at least have a stuff belly like in the images, please help. D=
The pregnancy images were always promotional. This is more of an alpha proof of concept than anything. You can do oral/anal/vaginal etc, it's just done on a "corruption" mechanic so you have to get it high enough to do those things. It takes a bit of grinding to get there, probably because its supposed to be paced for a longer game and they don't necessarily intend for the player to be in a "super slut" status right off the bat.

Testing of a new update is supposed to start any day now and release should be in "early January" so hopefully that stays true, although I don't know if pregnancy will actually be implemented in the next update either. Best bet is to enjoy what you can out of this release and stay tuned for a more complete update soon.

yunasenna

Dec 10, 2019
The pregnancy images were always promotional. This is more of an alpha proof of concept than anything. You can do oral/anal/vaginal etc, it's just done on a "corruption" mechanic so you have to get it high enough to do those things. It takes a bit of grinding to get there, probably because its supposed to be paced for a longer game and they don't necessarily intend for the player to be in a "super slut" status right off the bat.

Testing of a new update is supposed to start any day now and release should be in "early January" so hopefully that stays true, although I don't know if pregnancy will actually be implemented in the next update either. Best bet is to enjoy what you can out of this release and stay tuned for a more complete update soon.

thank you for answering my question. :)

Reactions: spblu
4.20 star(s) 22 Votes