Hargan2

Nov 27, 2017
the oldest patreon scam line in the book.
In absolute fairness, it looks like they've been pretty consistent about posting previews of new artwork and scenes over the last four-ish months since the last release. I'm inclined to give them the benefit of the doubt on this one, because if they're putting the time in to work on new artwork, they're probably not outright scamming. Not saying that for sure, just my impression. Still, the time between releases is enough that I'd watch and wait for a while to see if the developer gets their shit straightened out and manages to achieve a more regular workflow before even considering becoming a patron.

Xhak

Dec 24, 2017
In absolute fairness, it looks like they've been pretty consistent about posting previews of new artwork and scenes over the last four-ish months since the last release. I'm inclined to give them the benefit of the doubt on this one, because if they're putting the time in to work on new artwork, they're probably not outright scamming. Not saying that for sure, just my impression. Still, the time between releases is enough that I'd watch and wait for a while to see if the developer gets their shit straightened out and manages to achieve a more regular workflow before even considering becoming a patron.
never give benefit of doubt unless they paused all payments from patreon.
Shouldn't take too long, the game barely had any content to begin with
"shouldn't"

Reactions: Blackrockomega

JoeruTenshi

Jul 25, 2020
I love all kinda of pregnancy and birth content in my game but I think one feature that is criminally under used is multiple pregnancy or basically getting pregnant with multiple like quintuplets or octuplets or the super rare 15 and since this games all about saving endangered species I hope they dive into this path a bit and the bigger amount of multiples you can get the better otherwise good job and don’t rush perfection!

I agree 100% with this man. I would love multiple pregnancies above 15

298416385_144324738279078_5591183981576544053_n.jpg

I have made Hazumi give birth to more than 1000 babies, there is no change in the tummy but I like knowing that many children will come out of her womb.:love:

Bedead

Jan 4, 2018
i never have used the patreon, but i know that asking for money to "re develop" game in pay as you go is just cash grab.
Not paying but this seems fairly legit so far. Weekly/bi weekly art updates on Patreon while they explain their engine switch process on discord. I don't like the switch from Godot to Unity personally but if they have confidence that the power boost they'll get from Unity is worth it than I hope it works out for them. In a post from a couple days ago on discord they said they're about 95% done with the dialogue translation from Godot to Unity so they'll be doing testing on Unity soon.

quick edit: I get the hesitance still though and don't blame anyone for being suspicious.

Ramenlord2001

Jul 14, 2021
I agree 100% with this man. I would love multiple pregnancies above 15

View attachment 2388110

I have made Hazumi give birth to more than 1000 babies, there is no change in the tummy but I like knowing that many children will come out of her womb.:love:
Thanks for showing this i just tried beating your record fell short of 34 i only got to 1030 while you got 1064 like damn so close

• Wow
Reactions: JoeruTenshi

spblu

Aug 28, 2017
TL;DR: It's in the middle of an engine migration with a some extra scenes being planed. On Patreon there are more detailed updates. You can check the new scenes out on
FYI the subscribestar is often updated a little earlier and more often but I don't see it on kemono. The discord is actually probably the best place to find the latest status unless you want to get art updates and teasers or stuff like that.

so has this game become vaperware at this point
No, it's not "vaporware" right now since we're actually hearing from the dev but I don't blame you for thinking it might be.

Reactions: Tr0utf1shh
4.20 star(s) 22 Votes