Welwigo

Apr 12, 2021
... Once I added proper Hor+ scaling to a massive industrial project that didn't follow any sort of UI practices, and that took me the better part of a day. ...
So you also know how much of a pain in the ass it is to get window relative scaling and placement. The pain of having to juggle two different aspect ratio systems. The pain of scene layering...

PorkiDrifter

Aug 20, 2021
Hoping if there are gonna be ANimated scenes and possible transformation either getting bigger or smaller

spblu

Aug 28, 2017
I have a ton of experience with Unity development, and as far as UGUI goes, I'm basically God. Once I added proper Hor+ scaling to a massive industrial project that didn't follow any sort of UI practices, and that took me the better part of a day.

This is one of the most promising H-games on the site. Get him in touch with me. I can help.
If you're serious that would be awesome as I think he's a bit new to Unity. The Discord in OP is easily the best way to contact him for feedback.

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
LightSpaceLove-0.3
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

happybrother

Aug 17, 2016
I hate UNITY games as they always try to use 100% of my cpu's resources,
even if only 2D text games with some pics. My gaming laptop goes brrrrr and my Fraps tell me I have 500+ fps without the options to lower it. I'm talking about games like Something_Unlimited - some of which used to behave stable untill one update and suddenly then they were fucked up. You could easily Renpy most of such games.
(my rig is rather decent: played Witcher3(at medium) without patches, and Dishonored (at Ultra))

But this game appears to be stable so far, despite being an Unity game.
I hope *Halftilt will not fuck this up later on.

Shame the *author decided to switch game from RPG_Maker to Unity though.

spblu

Aug 28, 2017
Since the indency levels caps out at 12 it seems and I do not know to bring the sperm back or to progress?
It's not incorporated yet, despite the tag being on the thread. It's planned for the future.

The itchio link in the OP has a pretty nice detailed roadmap showing planned features and gameplay.

I hate UNITY games as they always try to use 100% of my cpu's resources,
even if only 2D text games with some pics. My gaming laptop goes brrrrr and my Fraps tell me I have 500+ fps without the options to lower it. I'm talking about games like Something_Unlimited - some of which used to behave stable untill one update and suddenly then they were fucked up. You could easily Renpy most of such games.
(my rig is rather decent: played Witcher3(at medium) without patches, and Dishonored (at Ultra))

But this game appears to be stable so far, despite being an Unity game.
I hope *Halftilt will not fuck this up later on.

Shame the *author decided to switch game from RPG_Maker to Unity though.
The original was actually Godot, I don't remember the exact reason but Halftilt found some fundamental issue with the way Godot works which was going to cause a major problem down the line, so that was the main reason for the engine change.

derpdude115

Mar 12, 2020
It's not incorporated yet, despite the tag being on the thread. It's planned for the future.

The itchio link in the OP has a pretty nice detailed roadmap showing planned features and gameplay.

The original was actually Godot, I don't remember the exact reason but Halftilt found some fundamental issue with the way Godot works which was going to cause a major problem down the line, so that was the main reason for the engine change.
Wasnt sure because on the main page screencaps there is a image of pregnancy?

MTL_EN_j0yer

Sep 11, 2018
Zamn, a DS9 trek themed game, and that borrows from KP's gameplay but implimented into a VN type Click interact RPG game! Did not expect to see this!

Davos2

Aug 29, 2020
No, but you do have to raise your lewdness level and grinding that out can take a bit.

If you want to do this quickly, in your LocalLow\Halftilt folder you can find your save and it's trivial to edit in the required abilities / lewdness level using notepad.
Thank you. I thought it was removed after spending a lot of time going from 16 indecency to 18.

Solifugo

Aug 10, 2018
No, but you do have to raise your lewdness level and grinding that out can take a bit.

If you want to do this quickly, in your LocalLow\Halftilt folder you can find your save and it's trivial to edit in the required abilities / lewdness level using notepad.
thanks for the tip

Nghtly

Sep 9, 2019
I'm a simple man:

1680809564567.png

GOTY confirmed

Quick edit: I know we toss this word around a lot around these parts and have all seen our fair share of {abandoned}, but damn do I really want this one to pull through. Developer, I believe!

Last edited:
4.20 star(s) 22 Votes