segfaulty

Jul 1, 2020
So what's the point of the "Diplomatic Sentiment" things at the start of an encounter? I couldn't find any explanation of what the various symbols mean

spblu

Aug 28, 2017
By grinding indecency. Defeat negotiation in prison seems the fastest in game option atm. You can also edit a file, though I haven't found said file.
No, but you do have to raise your lewdness level and grinding that out can take a bit.

If you want to do this quickly, in your LocalLow\Halftilt folder you can find your save and it's trivial to edit in the required abilities / lewdness level using notepad.

Frurose

Nov 7, 2017
It sounds like a good premise for a colony builder game. I hope that aspect gets developed.

spblu

Aug 28, 2017
Typed in LocalLaw. Haven't found it
You might want to try LocalLow instead. Also it's under your C:\User\(Insert your user profile here)\AppData\LocalLow\Halftilt.

You'll probably need to select "show hidden items" under "View" in File Explorer as well, the AppData folder is hidden by default.

Reactions: kaine3d and Davos2

spblu

Aug 28, 2017
how much futa content is there? a scene or two?
Zero. It's all promotional material right now but should be coming in some updates soon.

edit: Oh wait, I forgot the "boss" of the dungeon is some tiny goblin lady with a comically huge horsecock. There's some images where she's fucking prisoners if you choose to peep but that's about it.

Last edited:

Davos2

Aug 29, 2020
You might want to try LocalLow instead. Also it's under your C:\User\(Insert your user profile here)\AppData\LocalLow\Halftilt.

You'll probably need to select "show hidden items" under "View" in File Explorer as well, the AppData folder is hidden by default.
Thank you. I thought it was in the game folder somewhere.

Reactions: spblu

DrakeWasHere2

Jun 8, 2017
No, but you do have to raise your lewdness level and grinding that out can take a bit.

If you want to do this quickly, in your LocalLow\Halftilt folder you can find your save and it's trivial to edit in the required abilities / lewdness level using notepad.
Oh. I was afking using auto clicker over wait command in prison to grind.

Nox_sopftpaw

Aug 10, 2017
doesn't seem to be an improvement over the last version, the fact that the stat increase seems to die a lot locking you at low levels does kill this for me. loved the 0.2 version but this just seems more broken. (yes i know its a work in progress but would hope releases would fix the game not break it more)

Detective Cancer

Deep Cunt
Donor
Aug 28, 2018
Oh boy the grind...
It's fine if you cheat, but that's no point toward the game, in fact it's one doubly against it.
Fucking hell. I don't know if older versions were this bad, but I see this with games that have engine migrations.
More padding than MC's tits.

DrakeWasHere2

Jun 8, 2017
Oh boy the grind...
It's fine if you cheat, but that's no point toward the game, in fact it's one doubly against it.
Fucking hell. I don't know if older versions were this bad, but I see this with games that have engine migrations.
Older version wasn't any where near that bad in the grind to get lewd up. I dunno if it is because the creator switched engines to unity or what, but getting lewd up takes a helluva-lot longer. I remember easily grinding it up prior with just the med-bay events and the restroom but now you either have to cheat it by editing the save file or get auto clicker and just afk with it over 'wait' command when she ends up in prison.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Detective Cancer

Nox_sopftpaw

Aug 10, 2017
Oh boy the grind...
The main part for the grind is that at points it just stops taking xp and you don't level, so you can do 50 fights and it will only count 5 if that, it just stops getting xp and start again but mainly you get to a point where the game just gives up on recording xp and leveling up and your just done for.

• Angry
Reactions: Detective Cancer

NoHands

Feb 4, 2018
So did the game go through a rework or something? (I only say this because some of the preview screenshots looked a bit different) I only ask this because there's nowhere to go besides the prison you start out in and the station

Azeric

Oct 8, 2019

What do mean by "insert your user profile here" please explain

Mr Technician

Apr 30, 2018
Azeric He probably wanted to write: username
And thats the folder name of your account that Windows creates for you when you first time install Windows or create new account.

Edit: for every user of the Windows machine there inside folder "C:\User\..." operating system (like Windows) creates separate folder names for everybody who can login on the machine - to keep mostly application data and settings. That is for as far as i remember normal with Windows operating systems.
However most games keep also saves somewhere inside this folders. Sometimes its not being kept in folders easily accessible like "My Games" like from "My Documents". And this is exactly that situation where if you are up to save editing you will have to access this hidden directory to find saves of the game....
You can expect more games made in Unity Engine doing exact same thing to hide savegames from you. Even some Ren'Py games are doing the same.
Unity Engine 3d games will place saves in hidden username folders or "My Games" similar directories.
RPGM games will allways keep games inside their own game folder mostly inside "..\www\save\". Thats easiest to locate and edit saves. But it is also easiest to accidentaly delete them while messing too much with it. However RPGM gives you the easiest possibility to find and backup your save.

Last edited:
Reactions: WelrodWalt
4.20 star(s) 22 Votes