hkhh97154

Aug 10, 2017
if you want to edit your save files, it's in C:\Users\(username)\AppData\LocalLow\Halftilt\LightSpaceLove\save
also, easy way to get most of the lewd skill just edit one of your save
click your save file and find "indecency" edit the number behind to 100
next, find "learned_sex_skills" if you haven't learn anything, it should be looking like ("learned_sex_skills":[],)
edit it to this
"learned_sex_skills":["kiss", "seduce", "masturbate", "handjob", "blowjob", "oral", "anal", "vaginal"],
and that should be OK.
don't know if there have more skill and if the
indecency level is nessessory
also, when i finish edit my save. i can learn the skill in lewd, dono how

Mr Technician

Apr 30, 2018
Thank you very much. Thats pretty usefull! I have found that learning skills by spending skill point every level doesn't neccesary gave my mc option to make some acts, like masturbate. For example, i have played the game increasing indecency and did a lot of pilot trainings to discover that piloting do not open up options to bj the enemy. That might be dependant from other variables in game or maybe like some progress related. I have played 0.3 game version

Reactions: hkhh97154

zoomies

Jun 4, 2017
I.... NEEEEEEED.... MORE!!! FUTAS!!!! altho the males are fine FUTAS ARE BETTER..

Game is amazing I need more please sooner the better >///<
i must respecfully disagree. i can't stand futa. i very much hope the dev makes it skippable or easily avoidable or i will not continue following this game as good as it seems to be.

amgwtfover

Aug 11, 2017
i must respecfully disagree. i can't stand futa. i very much hope the dev makes it skippable or easily avoidable or i will not continue following this game as good as it seems to be.
I fear it's time to abandon this game to the futa crowd then. Amongst all the constant bugs and half-built systems, if you hover over the unreleased planets (aka the 2 next releases) you can clearly see it's mostly futa. Dickgirls on the next planet, dickgirls on the planet after that, and horsecock futas at that by the looks of things. This has become a niche game for the futa crowd. Back to Saria Reclaimed I go!

reiokami

Mar 10, 2018
ward this.
i like the fmc.
and waiting for at least higher version of the game before trying this

Davos2

Aug 29, 2020
I fear it's time to abandon this game to the futa crowd then. Amongst all the constant bugs and half-built systems, if you hover over the unreleased planets (aka the 2 next releases) you can clearly see it's mostly futa. Dickgirls on the next planet, dickgirls on the planet after that, and horsecock futas at that by the looks of things. This has become a niche game for the futa crowd. Back to Saria Reclaimed I go!
Well that's a bit drastic. I mean there is still plenty of non futa content to enjoy [first game over, bar bunny, glory hole, the pilot simulation. Plus the pick up fuck by lizard man
]

amgwtfover

Aug 11, 2017
Well that's a bit drastic. I mean there is still plenty of non futa content to enjoy [first game over, bar bunny, glory hole, the pilot simulation. Plus the pick up fuck by lizard man
]
True, a bit of overdramatisation I admit. The game itself now is a good selection and plenty of non-futa. I think that's why it seems weird to have such a massive sudden change to futa focus on the next 2 planets?

ILIYAK

Feb 18, 2021
The game looks nice, but simply Must ask:

Have you considered making this game off Karryn's Prison assets, animations and systems (I am not saying, that the title system is that good, but it's reasonable and correlates with your indecency)?

Also, as I see it now, making it into RPG-maker would be an upgrade, since you can't edit your sound options anywhere besides the starting screen, and you can't go back to it, unless you close the game.
If it means anything, your whole game looks like an RPGM-game right now... only, it's made on Unity :HideThePain:

quarzo

Aug 25, 2017
just curious, what quest do you can do after scape the goblin cave?. i see two scenes at ship cantina

KurtisK2007

Apr 2, 2022
Not sure why everyone is so against a specific kink of a game, I myself love the idea of where it's going. Everyone has there opinions, doesn't mean you should attempt to maybe change minds of those who enjoy what the creator has given us. I won't say much anymore besides that I liked the game myself and cannot wait to see the future updates to this lovely game.

Mar 14, 2018
There is a changelog on and a roadmap

On unity move, it does say:

Migrate Light-Space Love’s build from Godot to the Unity engine for better code management and stability
For whatever that is worth

Last edited:

fireball202

Apr 9, 2022
if you want to edit your save files, it's in C:\Users\(username)\AppData\LocalLow\Halftilt\LightSpaceLove\save
also, easy way to get most of the lewd skill just edit one of your save
click your save file and find "indecency" edit the number behind to 100
next, find "learned_sex_skills" if you haven't learn anything, it should be looking like ("learned_sex_skills":[],)
edit it to this
"learned_sex_skills":["kiss", "seduce", "masturbate", "handjob", "blowjob", "oral", "anal", "vaginal"],
and that should be OK.
don't know if there have more skill and if the
indecency level is nessessory
also, when i finish edit my save. i can learn the skill in lewd, dono how
cant seem to find this save file, need help!

Reactions: Brylington
4.20 star(s) 22 Votes