halftilt

Sep 10, 2020
hello~
Just, want to ask for lil' bit..
first for the story line and the game progress, so is the story and game progress right now is just "meet and fuck" alien or in the future we can expected branch of the story progression. don't get me wrong, i love ur game story in some degree just hope we (i mostly lol) can expect get multiple ending.
second just wanted ask character build, cuz at this rate whatever character we build it mostly end up same thing.
well, for me the game is already good story is great and i don't want to bad mouth game who still (v0.3) lol, i just wondering for future maybe roadmap for ur game path (in story and gameplay reason)
Hey, if I get what you're asking -- yes, there is a storyline that's currently in progress. It's very early so you won't see much of that right now since a lot of the game systems are still being built out.

I plan on having the game have a main story which will be pretty linear with a handful of very big choices that affects how the ending plays out. Then there will be a lot of optional missions and side stories within the world that will have very different resolutions of their own depending on what you do.

As far as multiple endings go, I think realistically the main conflict will only have a few different resolutions. Meanwhile, the MC will have her own "ending" that will be dependent on her corruption/indecency.

You'll also have multiple character, alien and faction specific "endings", which will probably be the most varied and self-contained since they will be based on your relationship with different characters, factions and alien species that you've met along the way and the choices you made with them.

Also, nemesh, you're not doing anything wrong, the "semen collection" hasn't been implemented yet. I plan on putting that in around the same time I add in the Memory Bank since both systems will interact with one another -- if you've played Disco Elysium, the Memory Bank is going to be similar to the Thought Cabinet and you'll be able to use the Memory Bank to "unlock" memories that will affect your character -- in this case, you can use semen to help unlock Linessa's memories.

I've created a Development Thread here as well where I'll be posting about the project's development and answering any questions and responding to feedback. I'll be checking in there more frequently: https://f95zone.to/threads/light-space-love-development-thread.162269/

MaddestMaks

Jun 9, 2023
I really enjoyed it so far, but it desperately needs a higher resolution. Aside from that, it's great!

GoatKnight

Sep 7, 2019
I understand that it's early development, but I don't seem to be able to do a whole lot. I've exhausted what I can tell are the dialogue options from the characters on the ship, there's limited activity with the goblins and such in the slaver den and can't seem to get above 16 indecency. No interaction with the ensign, with Leslie Crasher, can't access any pregnancy content or advance any further in the Cantina beyond a couple of waitressing jobs.

I love the game and want more of it.

Any advice? Am I missing something?

OogaBoogaBoo

Oct 16, 2016
I understand that it's early development, but I don't seem to be able to do a whole lot. I've exhausted what I can tell are the dialogue options from the characters on the ship, there's limited activity with the goblins and such in the slaver den and can't seem to get above 16 indecency. No interaction with the ensign, with Leslie Crasher, can't access any pregnancy content or advance any further in the Cantina beyond a couple of waitressing jobs.

I love the game and want more of it.

Any advice? Am I missing something?
Stuck in the same kinda spot you're in, it seems. Hell, I think I was able to do MORE in the .3. Probably something I didn't read somewhere? IDK. All I know is it took like 3 mins of non-stop clicking wait after getting captured in the prison and around 200 orgasms for her to even unlock SEDUCE. Not even sure if the pilot training events add indecency.

Reactions: GoatKnight

GoatKnight

Sep 7, 2019
Stuck in the same kinda spot you're in, it seems. Hell, I think I was able to do MORE in the .3. Probably something I didn't read somewhere? IDK. All I know is it took like 3 mins of non-stop clicking wait after getting captured in the prison and around 200 orgasms for her to even unlock SEDUCE. Not even sure if the pilot training events add indecency.
Yeah, it's a grind and it's not clear what to do where. Needs an objectives list, a marker to indicate any new interactions with NPCs, a progress bar with each character or some kind of roadmap for what you'll be able to do/achieve/perform when.

I'll watch this game with interest, but don't think I'll be reporting back for a few years.

Also, new question: Is there a result for dropping to 0 Willpower during the simulation?

Last edited:

OogaBoogaBoo

Oct 16, 2016
Yeah, it's a grind and it's not clear what to do where. Needs an objectives list, a marker to indicate any new interactions with NPCs, a progress bar with each character or some kind of roadmap for what you'll be able to do/achieve/perform when.

I'll watch this game with interest, but don't think I'll be reporting back for a few years.

Also, new question: Is there a result for dropping to 0 Willpower during the simulation?
Not sure about the version current on here, but I think something happened in a previous version? It's been too long and don't feel like trying to recreate it, haha.
However, did learn that there was a .41 version on SubStar, so I grabbed that and gonna try it out. They didn't list a change log in the post, and it may have been commented on in previous pages? Again, IDK but it came out in May.

KingsRaiden

Engaged Member
Jan 4, 2017
Hoping for an updated version at some point, the concept is really good and executed well for the content this version (0.3) does have.

DrakeWasHere2

Jun 8, 2017
It genuinely feels no different, I've yet to find anything new
Just looks like he rework the first stage it is different in visuals. Besides that, there is a hold down animation when you fail a sneak(can't remember if that was there before.)

But yea, basically still the same with nothing much new.

halftilt

Sep 10, 2020
Hey, dev here!

This update (and probably the next one) might seem small from a content perspective. A lot of what I'm doing is a lot of backend stuff to set up systems that will be part of future updates.

I also may have introduced a bug for leveling up Indecency! It definitely shouldn't take as long as it is -- but essentially every level you're starting from Indecency level 0, instead of the current level. :confused:

Just looks like he rework the first stage it is different in visuals. Besides that, there is a hold down animation when you fail a sneak(can't remember if that was there before.)

But yea, basically still the same with nothing much new.
The grapple animation that you run into during encounters is the first part of a sex system I'm creating for Diplomacy encounters where you can get "grappled" or switch between different positions with their own variations -- right now it's only applied when you get caught failing stealth checks.

I plan on adding in unique grapples for some enemy types and allowing certain enemies to use grapple abilities during an encounter.

Unfortunately, I underwent surgery and had to take a lot of time off and it had to get cut from this next update, since it's a lot of programming accounting for different positions (and who's having sex with who and what penis is where) -- though there is a new mini-game coming in this next update!

Once I finish this update, the following one should have quite a bit more content. I'll be adding in a new planet and finishing up the grapple position, adding in its sex variations and adding in the first sex position of many to combat.

I posted a link earlier to a Development Thread and a Roadmap if you want a better idea of what I'll be adding in future updates. I also try to post and reply more on Dev Thread: https://f95zone.to/threads/light-space-love-sci-fi-rpg-development-thread.162269/

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
LightSpaceLove-0.41
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Reactions: Yukariin

Nishee

Oct 13, 2020
futa/ trans

As if those things are one and the same, lmao... You know, it really sucks when it try to look up "futa", and 50% of search results are NOT futa, but trans instead, AKA, NOT what i'm looking for. xD

All you do by making futa/trans ONE tag, is make it impossible for people to blacklist the tag they don't want to see.

Please make them SEPARATE tags.

4.20 star(s) 22 Votes