halftilt

Sep 10, 2020
Hey, the developer here -- been busy with work and other... things. Anyway, wanted to say thanks for all the comments, I appreciate the feedback even I don't respond to all of it -- unfortunately I don't check in here as much as I'd like to! <3

I see someone already posted the roadmap -- and that really covers about 90% of what I want to say -- I'll post it here again just cause: .

So, I'll just touch on some other unclear things instead:

There's talk about a "futa focus" -- thing is, there's going to be a lot of "optional" content in the form of side missions. The "futa planet" being one of em; the goblin you run into during the intro is really the only futa that's a "main character".

There's "main kinks" and "side kinks" for this game -- haven't really figured out a great way to convey what's what yet. The little preview and kink list on each waypoint is an attempt at that.

I'll just say that the totally futa side mission and some more "creature-focused" content will fall under the optional side of things. I'm aware I got a few kinks that aren't exactly mainstream and I'd like to include them in the game, so into side missions they go. (And no, they don't include gore or anything with poop).

As far as Indecency leveling being scaled back, there may be a "math bug" that was introduced in the switch over. Maybe less of a bug and more of a me misusing the math library.

Though I will be re-reducing Indecency XP in the future since the plan is if a player wants to corrupt the captain into total slutdom, that could happen somewhere in the middle of the finished game just by playing regularly and always choosing the lewd option -- so it might return close to the rate it's at now.

What else? I saw questions about aliens -- right now it's planned that you'll run into new species on each new waypoint you visit; I'd like to note each species somewhere -- but we're still pretty early in development, so conveying information ain't the easiest thing.

Think that's all I wanted to mention for now. Really appreciate the feedback here, it means a lot -- and I take it all into consideration! <3

KingsRaiden

Engaged Member
Jan 4, 2017
Love the roadmap, and sounds like some awesome stuff. Looking forward to the Bartender minigame and scenes.

Agrippa

Aug 5, 2016
Is it possible to make it fullscreen somehow?

I can't see a way to do it in-game, but is an AI app that turns almost anything into fullscreen. It usually works really well with illustrated, manga-like games. Seriously, it's made some old RPG Maker VX Ace games actually palatable for me.

fakehb

Jun 30, 2020
Fullscreen should work in the next version, but in the meantime 0.3 isn't really better or worse than 0.2.

Cabin

Dec 11, 2022
so you can't get pregnant now but in the future you can ?
if yes count me in baby
following this thread

Grimseverity

Mar 21, 2023
I can't see a way to do it in-game, but is an AI app that turns almost anything into fullscreen. It usually works really well with illustrated, manga-like games. Seriously, it's made some old RPG Maker VX Ace games actually palatable for me.
Holy shit, thanks for that! Now I can finally try Legend of Queen Opala. I couldn't stand the standard tiny window and the fullscreen scaling is garbage. Tried a bunch of different things that never worked, but this is perfect!

Also, obviously works great for this game which I'm about to try.

Reactions: Agrippa

Agrippa

Aug 5, 2016
Holy shit, thanks for that! Now I can finally try Legend of Queen Opala. I couldn't stand the standard tiny window and the fullscreen scaling is garbage. Tried a bunch of different things that never worked, but this is perfect!

Also, obviously works great for this game which I'm about to try.
Glad it helped! It really is a (heh) game-changer for me.

Reactions: Grimseverity

Fallaja

Aug 15, 2021
Hey, the developer here -- been busy with work and other... things. Anyway, wanted to say thanks for all the comments, I appreciate the feedback even I don't respond to all of it -- unfortunately I don't check in here as much as I'd like to! <3

I see someone already posted the roadmap -- and that really covers about 90% of what I want to say -- I'll post it here again just cause: .

So, I'll just touch on some other unclear things instead:

There's talk about a "futa focus" -- thing is, there's going to be a lot of "optional" content in the form of side missions. The "futa planet" being one of em; the goblin you run into during the intro is really the only futa that's a "main character".

There's "main kinks" and "side kinks" for this game -- haven't really figured out a great way to convey what's what yet. The little preview and kink list on each waypoint is an attempt at that.

I'll just say that the totally futa side mission and some more "creature-focused" content will fall under the optional side of things. I'm aware I got a few kinks that aren't exactly mainstream and I'd like to include them in the game, so into side missions they go. (And no, they don't include gore or anything with poop).

As far as Indecency leveling being scaled back, there may be a "math bug" that was introduced in the switch over. Maybe less of a bug and more of a me misusing the math library.

Though I will be re-reducing Indecency XP in the future since the plan is if a player wants to corrupt the captain into total slutdom, that could happen somewhere in the middle of the finished game just by playing regularly and always choosing the lewd option -- so it might return close to the rate it's at now.

What else? I saw questions about aliens -- right now it's planned that you'll run into new species on each new waypoint you visit; I'd like to note each species somewhere -- but we're still pretty early in development, so conveying information ain't the easiest thing.

Think that's all I wanted to mention for now. Really appreciate the feedback here, it means a lot -- and I take it all into consideration! <3
hello~
Just, want to ask for lil' bit..
first for the story line and the game progress, so is the story and game progress right now is just "meet and fuck" alien or in the future we can expected branch of the story progression. don't get me wrong, i love ur game story in some degree just hope we (i mostly lol) can expect get multiple ending.
second just wanted ask character build, cuz at this rate whatever character we build it mostly end up same thing.
well, for me the game is already good story is great and i don't want to bad mouth game who still (v0.3) lol, i just wondering for future maybe roadmap for ur game path (in story and gameplay reason)

nemesh

May 25, 2018
Am I doing something wrong? I dont find a way to make her gather semen from alien? Jump in another system and cant find a way to gather semen there. I can jump to prison cave and fight goblin there but is all there or am I missing something?

4.20 star(s) 22 Votes