spblu

Aug 28, 2017
The latest build just hit testers so we should get it soon. Psyched to see where it's at now.
There won't be a lot that's super new, it's mostly a change of engine. Halftilt is probably going to post the tentative change log tomorrow in the discord. Not trying to rain on your parade, just don't want you to be disappointed either.

Catabolis

Jul 13, 2020
Yeah, the changelog looks pretty good - though obviously a lot of the time since last release was taken up by the engine transition. Excited about the project regardless.

Xhak

Dec 24, 2017
Yeah, the changelog looks pretty good - though obviously a lot of the time since last release was taken up by the engine transition. Excited about the project regardless.
the dev also express interest in putting project repo in this thread, so i had to retract my old statement.

TirGerm

Apr 27, 2019
The high paying patreons already got the unity release. It's getting doled out over April. So expect the public release to be at the end of the month.

elbo911

Dec 1, 2018
There's a fullscreen option in settings, but it's not clickable for me. Does it work for anybody else or is it just not implemented yet?

Reactions: srg91

spblu

Aug 28, 2017
There's a fullscreen option in settings, but it's not clickable for me. Does it work for anybody else or is it just not implemented yet?
Unfortunately it's not, the fullscreen was initially implemented in a test version but was kinda wonky (it was just set to a high resolution and not "true" fullsceen). Unfortunately the Unity migration fixed some things but also created other problems. I'm not sure why halftilt was having issues with it, if anyone is familiar with Unity maybe they good give the dev tips? Hopefully in the near future he'll get it working properly.

I can't get indecency higher than 18 how can i do it? Hadnjob is max what she do

It may feel like it randomly gets stuck at points. I'm at 36 so you can get it higher than 18 for sure. There's a pretty big gap between HJ and the other stuff I think. The game is still balanced to be a long term thing so Linessa isn't supposed to easily become a super mega slut in the very first dungeon area even with grinding and stuff.

If you get to the defeat scene you can just spam "Wait" over and over and have the prisoners jizz all over her a bajillion times which gives quite a bit of indecency xp early on.

Last edited:
Reactions: elbo911

fakehb

Jun 30, 2020
Unfortunately it's not, the fullscreen was initially implemented in a test version but was kinda wonky (it was just set to a high resolution and not "true" fullsceen). Unfortunately the Unity migration fixed some things but also created other problems. I'm not sure why halftilt was having issues with it, if anyone is familiar with Unity maybe they good give the dev tips? Hopefully in the near future he'll get it working properly.
I have a ton of experience with Unity development, and as far as UGUI goes, I'm basically God. Once I added proper Hor+ scaling to a massive industrial project that didn't follow any sort of UI practices, and that took me the better part of a day.

This is one of the most promising H-games on the site. Get him in touch with me. I can help.

HoneyLibido

Dec 14, 2020
What's new in this 0.3 since the engine transition that I saw being talked about a few months ago?

If someone has the changelog, that would be swell.

Reactions: NoCureForLove

MBL

Jan 12, 2018
I tried to run this game on a Mac with Crossover2 - the game runs but only in a small window. The mouse cannot move outside the window and thus no options to play it full screen. Also the 'full screen'. option in the settings menu didn't work.

HoneyLibido

Dec 14, 2020
I tried to run this game on a Mac with Crossover2 - the game runs but only in a small window. The mouse cannot move outside the window and thus no options to play it full screen. Also the 'full screen'. option in the settings menu didn't work.
A couple posts above me mentions that the fullscreen unity supposedly doesn't work for now.

Reactions: MBL

markitos

Feb 13, 2018
Well, that's it for me i guess, my computer literlly overheats and shuts down with anything unity related, sadge

4.20 star(s) 22 Votes