chovekovek

Jul 14, 2018
OK heres a savefile fuckers
it is just after you get to the ship and i havent played after
just like the debug save
but the difference is:
the stats are hacked and u have 100 sexy and also u can edit it to hack more of ur stats
just keep a bakup because sometimes the game crashes if u mess with the stats too much and idk why

location is
C:\Users\dickhead\AppData\LocalLow\Halftilt\LightSpaceLove\save

Reactions: spblu

chovekovek

Jul 14, 2018
so the locked holodick things are not unlockable!! if you wondered... i looked at the source code :(
and the intimacy thingies in the captains 1/4s also i did not find them anywhere at all to be unlockable
and the call in the same room is just the same call there is no way to progress it
so the game doesnt actualy have that much contnet yet

Jun 21, 2017
Is it normal for enemies to cum instantly? I grinded L.o.v.e in the defeat scene and now everyone explodes from a kiss and has one orgasm. Also how do you unlock anal desire? I learned the skill but with max l.o.v.e it still doesn't unlock. I feel I'm suffering from sucess here

latenight

Oct 22, 2016
So I notice that the game doesn't have the pregnancy tag yet, but there seems to be at the very least a plan to implement pregnancy content if it isn't already present since there is not only a fertility tab, but also an impregnation and birth counter.
Is there a roadmap that the developer is hiding for this gem of a game? View attachment 3909883
Well, when I've seen this game two years ago it promised table-top inspired RPG with breeding system and quote "she can give in fully to her sexual desires, letting her mission of breeding encompass her completely as she gets impregnated by aliens all across the galaxy".
Deciding to wait to see what pregnancy content exactly they want to add, I forgot about the game and now TWO YEARS later I read it still has nothing.
So they either changed plans, milk Patreon or work incredibly slow and pregnancy fans should check the game after next 5 years.

Reactions: YouShallNotLol

Eroitch

May 21, 2023
I love how you guys talk shit about my review even though you probably didn't even read it since what you say here has nothing to do with what I said in the review. Asavar and ScrewMe

I have 0 fucking problem with the game borrowing mechanics from KP. I actually say in the review that the only decent system present in this shit game is the combat system which is the only straight up KP copy thing in the game that almost works.

Everything else is either a complete mess, or is a PLACEHOLDER because it is not even close to release ready.

What I have problem with are Subscribestar/ Patreon milking machines. The likes THIS piece of garbage game is too.
I personally would LOVE to see a KP copy which rivals the content in that game. This shit clearly does not even hold a candle to it.

• Haha
Reactions: Dargondo
Oct 12, 2018
I love how you guys talk shit about my review even though you probably didn't even read it since what you say here has nothing to do with what I said in the review. Asavar and ScrewMe

I have 0 fucking problem with the game borrowing mechanics from KP. I actually say in the review that the only decent system present in this shit game is the combat system which is the only straight up KP copy thing in the game that almost works.

Everything else is either a complete mess, or is a PLACEHOLDER because it is not even close to release ready.

What I have problem with are Subscribestar/ Patreon milking machines. The likes THIS piece of garbage game is too.
I personally would LOVE to see a KP copy which rivals the content in that game. This shit clearly does not even hold a candle to it.
While I agree the game still has a fair ways to go, this is kind of hilarious as a take as well considering that KP was also a Patreon/Subscribestar supported endeavor by and large, if I recall, later stages of the game didn't even get released to the public ever until the final build, sort of akin to what BG3 did throughout its early release stages.

Assuming a lot of this isn't just bait, and dealing with it on good faith, I don't really see how you could look at one thing, think its bad or attempting to milk some sort of payer base (especially when this, like KP, has released several free builds, and does so for I believe every build that isn't just a test build) while the other one isn't even dreamed to be the same.

The obvious difference is, of course, that one has released and one hasn't. Totally understandable, and yet, still, pretty ironic given that the two games have pretty similar business models in terms of their development. I'm not even against you disliking aspects of the game, lore, story, all that is perfectly subjective, but to grade one product that is finished, and one that is still being actively developed is, to say the very least, unfair.

One is a great and finished game, one is a budding and promising game of a similar style, and I'd argue if many of the things I've seen do get fully implemented, it has the potential to be better than the former in KP, and that's saying a lot considering how many hours I've dumped into being Fort Ganon's stress relief.

Again, totally fair to have criticism, totally fair to even dislike the usage of Subscribestar and Patreon, but to hold one to a certain standard and complain that it makes use of said monetary system, and not the other that benefited from such as well, comes across as pretty disingenuous. For what its worth, between the creators previous work on the Lustiest Lair mod for Darkest Dungeon (at least, I believe they are the one behind that) and a lot of the things I've seen here already, and in the pipeline development wise without having even paid a single cent to the developer, I'd say there isn't much to worry about in this being a scam, at least not anytime soon.

Edit: Lewdest Lair is in fact called Lustiest Lair.

Kitashi_7

Aug 23, 2021
Another thing to remember when developing a game is when bugs and stuff pop up, the dev then has to spend time on much of the backend stuff which takes time away from developing new content to move the game forward. Its an unfortunate necessary evil of game development, the dev is very active on subscribestar/patreon giving monthly (by my estimate) general status updates with weekly (again by my estimate) teasers for subscribers and often drops in the discord server as well. A game like this is good quality, its clear that a lot of time and effort has been put into this game and the dev should be rightly credited for that. I get getting frustrated by slow development but if that's what it takes to get a good quality product then im willing to make that sacrifice, i can find other things to occupy my time while I wait.

Eroitch

May 21, 2023
...KP was also a Patreon/Subscribestar supported endeavor by and large...
I guess you don't understand what the term "milking" means in this context. A game that is being DEVELOPED asking for support and a game MILKING impressionable people's money by doing JACK SHIT and posting a fucking QUEST UPDATE monthly IS NOT THE SAME THING.
...Assuming a lot of this isn't just bait, and dealing with it on good faith...
:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
...being actively developed...

naive.gif

Kitashi_7

Aug 23, 2021
I guess you don't understand what the term "milking" means in this context. A game that is being DEVELOPED asking for support and a game MILKING impressionable people's money by doing JACK SHIT and posting a fucking QUEST UPDATE monthly IS NOT THE SAME THING.

And i think you're overly pessimistic, we all have opinions and you can simply choose not to support it. your point?

Reactions: Dargondo

Kingrj

Aug 12, 2018
OK heres a savefile fuckers
it is just after you get to the ship and i havent played after
just like the debug save
but the difference is:
the stats are hacked and u have 100 sexy and also u can edit it to hack more of ur stats
just keep a bakup because sometimes the game crashes if u mess with the stats too much and idk why

location is
C:\Users\dickhead\AppData\LocalLow\Halftilt\LightSpaceLove\save
Save doesn't work with newest version

KomischerKauz

Oct 18, 2018
To defeat the Girl in the Arena:
I know that i dont use sexatacks.

Is this a Grindthing?
i have Rank 20 und Lustlevel 36.
Need higher?

Or ist this just a Luckplay?

Jaffarpok316

Dec 28, 2021
To defeat the Girl in the Arena:
I know that i dont use sexatacks.

Is this a Grindthing?
i have Rank 20 und Lustlevel 36.
Need higher?

Or ist this just a Luckplay?
I managed to bring her to orgasm once but I'm nowhere near defeating her.
you are not supposed to defeat her, once you lose you gotta talk to the the receptionist and inquire about her (the Fighter), depending on your strongest feature (Intelligence,Strength and Persuade) to get her to tell you the truth.

johnmftj

Jan 17, 2018
you are not supposed to defeat her, once you lose you gotta talk to the the receptionist and inquire about her (the Fighter), depending on your strongest feature (Intelligence,Strength and Persuade) to get her to tell you the truth.
what are you people talking about?? can you upload some screenshots from this event?

Sep 13, 2021
Guessing the female fighter is new, because you only get lizards before all that.

Beat like 3 lizards and haven't seen her. After I beat them each time, the story just blacks out.

Last edited:
Jun 21, 2017
what are you people talking about?? can you upload some screenshots from this event?
Story mode, you need to get out of the prison and then go to the lizard planet to enter a tournament.

BTW I noticed there is a creampie animation. at least when the victor cums anally in the tournament defeat but the animation is on the right side and I can only barely see the side. any idea if bug or a W.I.P?

4.40 star(s) 23 Votes