KingsRaiden

Engaged Member
Jan 4, 2017
Is there a timeline on more content with the bar - new suit - or the guy who got shot in the crotch and has the raging boner in the med lab?

Other stuff is nice, but interested in where those stories are going.

Mrmedusa

Oct 7, 2017
Dumbfuck question but how do I play the drinking game? She just sits there and does nothing no matter what I press. Looking at the dev thread it looks like it's supposed to be some kind of rythym game but nothing comes up for me.

Malfred

Jan 29, 2018
Dumbfuck question but how do I play the drinking game? She just sits there and does nothing no matter what I press. Looking at the dev thread it looks like it's supposed to be some kind of rythym game but nothing comes up for me.
yup, i've got the same issue, are you on linux?

HappyGoomba

Mar 7, 2020
For drinking, use the up arrow to position the pointer between the two lines and try to keep it there. There's a gravity on it, so it will start to fall, and you'll have to boost it up. Don't go too high, or the target area will get smaller. Watch your energy, when it starts to get low, move the arrow to the bottom to rest. If you run out, you'll have to do a rhythm game to get energy back.

For the blow job game, move the pointer to meet the line, and don't hit the top or bottom of the scale.

MapleBacon

Aug 25, 2017
For drinking, use the up arrow to position the pointer between the two lines and try to keep it there. There's a gravity on it, so it will start to fall, and you'll have to boost it up. Don't go too high, or the target area will get smaller. Watch your energy, when it starts to get low, move the arrow to the bottom to rest. If you run out, you'll have to do a rhythm game to get energy back.

For the blow job game, move the pointer to meet the line, and don't hit the top or bottom of the scale.
You're actually supposed to go above the line in the drinking game. You go above, then below, then repeat, every time you pass the line you do a gulp of drink.

thedude176

Oct 18, 2019
idk if its just me, but the initial download for the game is around 1 gig, but when i go to extract the files, it suddenly reads 8 gigs
idk about you, but that feels dishonest

Vandalbear

Mar 10, 2020
I realize this is a free game on a free site, and when i do have funds I do support game creators by buying their games (cant afford ongoing commitment of patreon), but.... To have a game where the main plot line of the story is to repopulate colonies with different species, I wouldve thought that pregnancy mechanics would have been one of the first things implemented. Hopefully it'll be coming soon, i would hate to see the game fall flat because the dev ignored the premise that they themselves established

Oct 12, 2018
I realize this is a free game on a free site, and when i do have funds I do support game creators by buying their games (cant afford ongoing commitment of patreon), but.... To have a game where the main plot line of the story is to repopulate colonies with different species, I wouldve thought that pregnancy mechanics would have been one of the first things implemented. Hopefully it'll be coming soon, i would hate to see the game fall flat because the dev ignored the premise that they themselves established
There's a roadmap you can always go see for yourself on their itch.io, but from the looks of things its still a bit of a ways off. At minimum it looks like we'll be going through one more full mission/episode, however much content that involves since the prologue and the new planet count as episode 1 as far as I can tell.

Reactions: Vandalbear

Shirobine

Sep 17, 2017
Anyone notice how some of the Cut-ins during the lizard game over minigame are bugged and appear out of screen to the right? You can only see it if you widen the game in windowed mode.

Last edited:

Niveket

Jan 27, 2019
On mac for me there is no cursor its just invisible, and is the custom character stuff not implemented yet or is it just not in the version available here?

4.40 star(s) 23 Votes