hawkhunter

Aug 10, 2017
Odd, when I get the dialogue option on the bar keeper, I get the "hand in a good word for me (3 raport)". I select it and nothing happens. No dialogue, it just snaps back to the dialogue options.
I also did a perfect bar shift.
So its bugged?

Oct 16, 2017
Well, when I've seen this game two years ago it promised table-top inspired RPG with breeding system and quote "she can give in fully to her sexual desires, letting her mission of breeding encompass her completely as she gets impregnated by aliens all across the galaxy".
Deciding to wait to see what pregnancy content exactly they want to add, I forgot about the game and now TWO YEARS later I read it still has nothing.
So they either changed plans, milk Patreon or work incredibly slow and pregnancy fans should check the game after next 5 years.
Late response here, but part of the reason it has not progressed as far as it should have is the dev had to switch game engines somewhere in there, and that can take quite a bit of time. (From Godot to Unity. Something they had planned would not work in Godot, iirc.)

That being said, the pregnancy content was and still is on the , but is like 4 major updates away at this time. And each major update will likely have several smaller updates, so pregnancy fans like us can probably just ignore this for at least another year, unfortunately.

Sortiara

Apr 24, 2022
I saw it before it was taken down, while I can't confirm how he broke three of the rules without the review as a reference I can confirm that he broke the 'Don't mention another game in your review' rule 4 times by mentioning Karryn's Prison 4 times

• Haha
Reactions: False Memory

iamnuff

Sep 2, 2017
So how do you get various desires to proc?
Seduction, handjob and oral seem to trigger based on her horny-meter, but i've only ever seen anal desire triggered by mooks with a random trait.
Is there another way to do it?

iamnuff

Sep 2, 2017
Also, after beating four lizardmen duels, can you not fight them again?
There's just the invincible woman enemy, but this means that there's no way to rewatch the loss-scene?

GeetDeek'd

Sep 4, 2022
I saw it before it was taken down, while I can't confirm how he broke three of the rules without the review as a reference I can confirm that he broke the 'Don't mention another game in your review' rule 4 times by mentioning Karryn's Prison 4 times
Why is referencing other games such a big deal? Wouldn't it be constructive to compare to peers in the space? Seems like a pretty bunk rule to me. However I would not know better as I do not run a site like this lol

Last edited:

Gerbalzlayer

Oct 31, 2023
Why is referencing other games such a big deal? Wouldn't it be constructive to compare to peers in the space? Seems like a pretty bunk rule to me however I would not know better as I do not run a site like this lol
It's probably because heavily comparing one game to another generates low quality reviews. If someone came into it comparing light space love to Karryn's prison which are two totally different games then their review is probably biased and unfair to Light space love because the didn't really engage with light space love for what it is if that makes any sense. It's a good rule honestly.

captcha69

Apr 12, 2021
this has to be the most odd corruption game i have ever played... or the tag its just wrong, and this is not a corruption game AT ALL, the protag is a slut from the start, even worse the whole universe is a slut, being a slut is the norm, so where is the corruption? so weird... xD anyway, not my cup tea, GL.

MilesKiyaAnny

Jan 18, 2019
Hell, from humble watching girls or suck goblin cock to get jail key now to flying spaceship. Time really fly by huh?

grahegri

drunk off sake
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
LightSpaceLove-0.47
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

4.40 star(s) 23 Votes