Aug 15, 2019
I don't know where they came from but I found a few old video files (compressed down to 720p, likely re-encoded to hell and back before they were downloaded) that seem to be from this guy that are VR. I can't find them on any sites, but I took a frame from one of them and reversed image searched it and found a single site that matched because the thumbnail of the video was the same. That video was also VR and claimed to be from him. (the video itself was removed however)

(this one appears to be a pre-render VR version of alyx's "anim7")
(this one appears to be a VR version of "alyx_anim6")
(can't recognize this character to look through their folders but I imagine this is also a VR version of one of the other anims)

I've looked through the files that are in the collections and I can only see one VR video in Alyx's folder just titled "vr", but I can't find any of these other ones. These video files are low quality and have been re-encoded to hell, but if they aren't in the collections it could mean even more are missing. I'd have no idea where to start on finding them, but knowing that their missing (assuming I'm not missing something) is at least something

Reactions: Ðelacroix