M4risa

Feb 22, 2019
Have you tried using locale emulator to run it in Japanese? Aside from that I really have no clue since as far as I can tell no one else is having trouble meaning it's not a problem with the download itself but something on your end instead.
Yes, I tried the locale emulator and the same thing happened, but I really have no idea what happens. This is the first time I have had this problem with a game.

Feb 26, 2018
I will ask again. Every time I fight a succubus there is a chance that the screen will go black and then an error will occur.
It's really frustrating having to retry the fight so many times just to win it and I can't enjoy the sex scenes.
Someone now how to fix it?
I already extracted it with the Japanese regional configuration and I don't know what to do .
Tried to read up on it, while exploring the root cause of the problem could give more insight it would require you to play the game from RPG Maker MV and do some trouble shooting.
(Or at least I think, you might not have the legit "full package" to troubleshoot on your own, anyway it would look something like this , )
There is also a post on this site that contains the same issue.
(This post contains some generic troubleshooting remedies you could try but I wouldn't get your hopes up.)

Now these are the same error messages BUT 1 important thing to note here is that a multitude of things could cause this issue and they are also not the same game. So addressing it is not so easy and because you are not the dev it is even harder.

Although if you have issues with other RPG MV games your PC might be too old sadly. (which after reading stuff might be the most possible case here)
And as for how to check this, here are some games that use the same engine and icon so I am assuming they are good to test the theory with: Island SAGA, Monster Girl Labyrinth, Meltys Quest.
If perhaps you have none in your homework folder atm. :p

also pls no judge

Last edited:
Jul 9, 2017
I already downloaded it again and extracted it normally, but it's the same, I have no idea why this happens, it seems that I am the only one with this problem
To add to what the post above said, this might be a long shot but I would try unzipping it with 7zip and not Winzip nor Winrar. I've found that even if Winzip can often extract folders and files in their correct places and names, it causes many issues with RPG Maker and WolfRPG games.

McHuman

Nov 8, 2019
Can it be corrected? Because currently it's seems like only half of game is translated. My guess that game is fully translated, but only male route translated by a human.
If you read earlier in the thread, the translator did the entire Male route, however they said they weren't interested in the Futa route so they chose not to do it or something, leaving it as MTL. So far I'm like halfway through the game and I haven't encountered any major patches of untranslated text in the Futa route, only random lines of text for random non-story things. So yes the entire game is translated, just half of it (the Male route) was done by a person while the other half (Futa route) was MTL.

M4risa

Feb 22, 2019
Tried to read up on it, while exploring the root cause of the problem could give more insight it would require you to play the game from RPG Maker MV and do some trouble shooting.
(Or at least I think, you might not have the legit "full package" to troubleshoot on your own, anyway it would look something like this , )
There is also a post on this site that contains the same issue.
(This post contains some generic troubleshooting remedies you could try but I wouldn't get your hopes up.)

Now these are the same error messages BUT 1 important thing to note here is that a multitude of things could cause this issue and they are also not the same game. So addressing it is not so easy and because you are not the dev it is even harder.

Although if you have issues with other RPG MV games your PC might be too old sadly. (which after reading stuff might be the most possible case here)
And as for how to check this, here are some games that use the same engine and icon so I am assuming they are good to test the theory with: Island SAGA, Monster Girl Labyrinth, Meltys Quest.
If perhaps you have none in your homework folder atm. :p

also pls no judge
Reading the post you passed, i tried one of the suggestions and it worked (or at least the error did not appear after a few hours of play), just change the compatibility to win 7 although I don't know why this fixed the problem (or so it seems).
Thanks for the help to you all

RogueTwilight

Jan 1, 2018
anyone know what you need to do later in the game when you get locked up and miniaturized ? only hint is the gate when interacted with just says "big sword" so I tried attacking with sword and it did nothing and pretty much out of ideas

Silvericefox

Jun 14, 2017
anyone know what you need to do later in the game when you get locked up and miniaturized ? only hint is the gate when interacted with just says "big sword" so I tried attacking with sword and it did nothing and pretty much out of ideas
Since you are small you can just walk out of the cage
move outside of the cage at the center and that should be enough to do it

Silvericefox

Jun 14, 2017
Does anyone know if this game has more endings than the 1st and true end?
and if it does what are the requirements?

Shinkaishoujo

Jun 13, 2019
i recognize this artstyle, is the combat/gallery better? i remember in the last game the gallery only let you skip to battles and you'd still have to play them through in order to see anything, and also it level capped you or something in there

RogueTwilight

Jan 1, 2018
The gallery has the option to retry fight and replay events you've done before but if you don't want to find everything which isn't to hard but either way then there is a cat you can talk to in there that can unlock the whole gallery. The game has the same system as there other one which u can reach lvl 99 but you can energy drain with other characters to upgrade their services to craft better gear. Combat is split between fighting on the map shooting/stabbing mob enemies and then with the succubus it the same BF mechanic as every other BF they attack then you attack etc though unlike the last game this one has animation

Gesellschaft

May 31, 2018
Anybody know how to spar with Amy? Reached end game but she doesn't have the option anymore, and before that she would just say "you wish".

SoberSphagghett

Sep 14, 2018
I'm not stuck in my nightmares with them. They're stuck in their nightmers with me.
Murder them in my sleep is what I'll do.

4.90 star(s) 22 Votes