strgr

Apr 10, 2020
great update!
i just wanted to ask something about the twins, did they have the ability to make their ears appear human? because in the recent update when they're not in their room the ears are not pointy

Reactions: Joubei

Sin_Mechero

Mar 27, 2022
I understand completely. I have the same inclinations but, in a few cases, the dev means to intentionally use F95 as a proving ground and welcomes the critiques while making adjustments as he chooses and where they work for his overall vision. I think that is the case here so, your feedback is welcome I'm sure.

I agree that the scene with Jezebel still could use some adjustment to make it more believable and pertinent to the story. I have discussed it (as have many others) with Jubei and while changes have been made it still protrudes a bit. :whistle: hehe

I also agree that more explanatory dialogue may be helpful in portraying the Prince's internal conflict and struggle. I was a soldier once and I can tell you that fear does not make cowards but the overcoming of it does make heroes.
I will do it from now on, but not on topics like that, because there are many factors that can affect that decision, such as economics, hardware, ect. Because for me the logical thing would be to implement it from the beginning and go little by little and not do the story first and then add the rest, since it can create confusion for the players.
Another thing is to comment, for example, on whether the scene with Jazzael can be done in another way so that it does not seem so forced at that moment.

Reactions: motseer

Joubei

Lilith Rising
Game Developer
Aug 17, 2021
Playing this for the first time, I kind of dont get why this has such high ratings so far.

The renders are good, but that is just kind of a requirement now adays.

The story so far is just silly and the dialog feels off. Like randomly throwing old-timey words in randomly. The prince is rude to his helper, we get it he is immature and full of his position. The king is shown getting murdered while the "sister" and Queen are not, leading me to believe its the same old story of the MC being the only dude in the lives of the girls, having to rescue the queen and sister to let the love start.

And the silly blowjob scene with the alchemist. Like I'm sure that an alchemist has no other means to calm someone down other than to try sucking him off in the middle of the fights. Immidiately followed by her just saying "trust me bro" and staying behind while all the shit is going down and sending mc off by himself. Why wouldnt she just go with him fleeing if she wasnt involved some way.

He runs into the forest, is running away for less than a night and decides to setup camp? He is less than a days walk away, and thinks it safe to just chill there and build up a house? I think this is where I stop. Everything about it so far has just been.....meh and the good renders are not saving this story so far.
If you stop playing after the short prologue, where all the questions are open, and nothing is clear,
then missing the actual story, then you for sure would not understand the rating of the game.

I would suggest to just keep on playing and giving critique after you actually played the story, not the little intro.

BUT I'm a huge advocate for "You-do-you!" :D

Joubei

Lilith Rising
Game Developer
Aug 17, 2021
great update!
i just wanted to ask something about the twins, did they have the ability to make their ears appear human? because in the recent update when they're not in their room the ears are not pointy
Ohh that's a bug, and I'll fix it ASAP

Reactions: strgr

Thedude715

Nov 6, 2017
Game seems to not remember choices right? Turned Jezzabel down but now in the third act she thinks that the mc and her did it anyway.

Joubei

Lilith Rising
Game Developer
Aug 17, 2021
Game seems to not remember choices right? Turned Jezzabel down but now in the third act she thinks that the mc and her did it anyway.
Known issue, will be addressed in later update / hotfix
depending on how many fixes there will be.

Reactions: M B 1776

Warphorror

Jan 2, 2018
Found the premise of the story interessing but it fails at being a game. Not only the game interaction have no consequences, stay linear (but given it's only the beggining that's expected) but it clearly ignore the few player choice that have an immediate story variation (different scenes) despite giving them to the player. If you don't get a handy from the witch in chapter 1, chapter 3 still references it happening (cherry on top there is actually a variable that track it but it's ignore). Don't flirt with freya, don't have sex with her in the tavern, still got the boost the morning, go directly to your bed at night, still count as having sex. I understand that it's necessary for the story but don't create fake choices. The moment I realised nothing matters, I skip most of the text since any infos in it won't serve me (no failed state) and I don't have to care about the girls since whatever I di it still count as seducing them.
It really reduced my investement in the story, either making a well paced kinetic novel if the devs can't find a way to insert gameplay without diminishing the story or putting actual choices or gameplay element that engage the players. Right now it's in a bizarre state of being a linear static story interrupted by buttons that do nothing.
Seriously, the story can be interesting and the models are goods but glaringly apparent fake choices are worst than no choice.

motseer

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2021
Found the premise of the story interessing but it fails at being a game. Not only the game interaction have no consequences, stay linear (but given it's only the beggining that's expected) but it clearly ignore the few player choice that have an immediate story variation (different scenes) despite giving them to the player. If you don't get a handy from the witch in chapter 1, chapter 3 still references it happening (cherry on top there is actually a variable that track it but it's ignore). Don't flirt with freya, don't have sex with her in the tavern, still got the boost the morning, go directly to your bed at night, still count as having sex. I understand that it's necessary for the story but don't create fake choices. The moment I realised nothing matters, I skip most of the text since any infos in it won't serve me (no failed state) and I don't have to care about the girls since whatever I di it still count as seducing them.
It really reduced my investement in the story, either making a well paced kinetic novel if the devs can't find a way to insert gameplay without diminishing the story or putting actual choices or gameplay element that engage the players. Right now it's in a bizarre state of being a linear static story interrupted by buttons that do nothing.
Seriously, the story can be interesting and the models are goods but glaringly apparent fake choices are worst than no choice.
So... since you aren't actually interested in reading the thread or the story... I assume you'll be moving on?

Known issue, will be addressed in later update / hotfix
depending on how many fixes there will be.
Question asked and answered...

Last edited:

Ghost''

Mar 17, 2021
Lilith Rising [v0.3] Unofficial Android Port

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

- 277mb

My Android Ports have a 2nd Persistent save location. So, even if you uninstall the game, the saves will remain Intact.

Saves location: Storage/0011/Game-name

You can also join my discord server for more and support me.

You can also join 0011 discord server

If you like my works please support me.

micojive

Oct 2, 2017
If you stop playing after the short prologue, where all the questions are open, and nothing is clear,
then missing the actual story, then you for sure would not understand the rating of the game.
Idk, I'm just not a proponent of "just need to get past the first few episodes, I swear it gets good". There are a thousand other games of this type to play and it doesnt make much sense to spend time on one that might get good later when there are so many others to try. Using your starwars reference from another post, there were a ton of questions that needed to be answered from the first 20 mins of the movie, but it still drew you into wanting to learn more. I don't get that sense from this game in the intro, it feels like every other game of this type where it isnt going to show you anything you havent seen before.

micojive

Oct 2, 2017
Another thing is to comment, for example, on whether the scene with Jazzael can be done in another way so that it does not seem so forced at that moment.
Honestly, I just think it should be removed and would make for a better scene. It feels like its just placed to get some sexy content in the early game and thats it. Makes no sense.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
The premise is of MC being a spoiled brat who pines for the redhead.
MC is easily ”inspired” by the words of his betters - his queen and his crush.
Why does he get away? - Because HIS QUEEN ORDERED IT SO!
Why does he let it happen? - Because HIS CRUSH ”COMPELLS” HIM!
not everything is as it seems
that much i got
from the discussion
I just think it should be removed
This is not G0T where the red priestess had A WHOLE SEASON TO BONE THE KING,
then have it hap hazardly happen right on time to murder the heir.
MC is training to be a knight:
- TOTALLY LOYAL AND BETHROTHED IN ABSOLUTE OBEDIENCE TO HIS KING AND QUEEN.

helloisme

May 13, 2020
Ok so I actually told myself I'm not gonna go to that level of degeneracy but just let us smash Jezzs ass already, please.
games really good, gj dev

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Jubei before you push this to Steam, I think you made an error naming your AppData save file directory:
Python:
define config.save_directory = "PrinceofDesire-1657560129"
Are you going to rename the VN back to Prince Of Desire?

This was the old directory. If you would have changed it to something like "LilithRising-xxxx" then no one would be attempting to load old saves by mistake, and therefore your tech support level would have been much lower than what it's going to be... just a thought.

3.50 star(s) 38 Votes