thundersamaz

Jun 29, 2020
The premise is of MC being a spoiled brat who pines for the redhead.
MC is easily ”inspired” by the words of his betters - his queen and his crush.
Why does he get away? - Because HIS QUEEN ORDERED IT SO!
Why does he let it happen? - Because HIS CRUSH ”COMPELLS” HIM!

This is not G0T where the red priestess had A WHOLE SEASON TO BONE THE KING,
then have it hap hazardly happen right on time to murder the heir.
MC is training to be a knight:
- TOTALLY LOYAL AND BETHROTHED IN ABSOLUTE OBEDIENCE TO HIS KING AND QUEEN.
Uh sure? not why I got quoted but go you.

Joubei

Lilith Rising
Game Developer
Aug 17, 2021
Jubei before you push this to Steam, I think you made an error naming your AppData save file directory:
Python:
define config.save_directory = "PrinceofDesire-1657560129"
Are you going to rename the VN back to Prince Of Desire?

This was the old directory. If you would have changed it to something like "LilithRising-xxxx" then no one would be attempting to load old saves by mistake, and therefore your tech support level would have been much lower than what it's going to be... just a thought.
Oh wow that was my first WIP title like 3 years ago lol, good catch,
Absolutely I’ll change it.

MrBenny

Jul 20, 2021
Well I FUCKING loved this. I'm a huge harem path fan, and this is starting out great. Though, I'm not sure why anyone would want to avoid some hot fun with any of the gorgeous ladies, but some players have their own desired paths and kinks. And the rendering quality is fantastic, and MC's progression from a sheltered Prince to alpha hero, is moving along nicely.

Oh, one thing I noticed and wanted to mention...there are a few images (below) of the girls having sex with MC, which didn't happen during my playthrough. Normally the posted images are what is presently in the game. Just wondering if these images are from future content?

And, I hope NO other males will be introduced into the sex side of the story...besides MC who will be the ONLY one involved in any of the threesomes or group sex scenes. For me I feel there enough netorare titles being released lately, so if this is the case...it's refreshing to see a true harem project in the works. Great work dev.

Screenshot_01.jpg
Screenshot_04.jpg
Screenshot_18.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: rogokin

motseer

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2021
I have to say... After fighting beside Val, completing the quest to find the witch and doing the research assigned by Jezz I am still crazy about Freja but, my appreciation for Valery has... grown. Immensely. :love:

Last edited:

nzn

Aug 9, 2019
This was fixed two versions ago. There is NO forced sex in this VN. All sex scenes are optional. The discussion now is about future relationship scores and relationship branching for the potential LI's.
no the scenes are not optional. the choice is between sex and narrative coherence not having sex or not.

nzn

Aug 9, 2019
This has been discussed before in this thread and some changes have been introduced already. Joubei has noted in the past that this is meant to be a "coming of age" experience for the Prince. He begins the story as a young, naive and somewhat spoiled elite. Thus, his feeble attempts to fight back. His world gets burned to the ground around him and his growth as a heroic adventurer begins. The sexual advances made by Jezebel were (and perhaps still are) one of the main points of contention in the early story. Trust me when I say - it does have context later. For now, you can reject her advances and it fits a bit better.
except the game reportedly doesn't acknowledge your choice on the matter making it a not an option. so in essence you can reject her but the game will treat it as if you didn't. at this point this is just a skipable scene nothing more.
gods i had such high hopes of the game.

Sin_Mechero

Mar 27, 2022
Honestly, I just think it should be removed and would make for a better scene. It feels like its just placed to get some sexy content in the early game and thats it. Makes no sense.
It could be, but I wouldn't dare say that without knowing the rest of the story, for the moment the only one who knows if it makes sense or if it has to be there is Joubei

motseer

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2021
except the game reportedly doesn't acknowledge your choice on the matter making it a not an option. so in essence you can reject her but the game will treat it as if you didn't. at this point this is just a skipable scene nothing more.
So... You'll be moving on then? Thanks.

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Python:
    fr "Hehe."
    "She smiles and looks at you with her big blue eyes for a moment."
    # Sancho - am I color blind?

Mpkstroff

Sep 16, 2017
This game got me good :KEK:. Or the dev I mean.
Dev did a good job with the illusion of choice. If it wasn't for Jezz talking about things I didn't choose...
Looking at the script, nothing matters, all is flavor text, and that is not bad, but if the choices don't matter, then fuck it, put the kinetic tag :ROFLMAO:
And as someone said, sex scenes are skippable, don't avoidable.
Man... I was hyped for this game... :HideThePain:

Joubei

Lilith Rising
Game Developer
Aug 17, 2021
Well I FUCKING loved this. I'm a huge harem path fan, and this is starting out great. Though, I'm not sure why anyone would want to avoid some hot fun with any of the gorgeous ladies, but some players have their own desired paths and kinks. And the rendering quality is fantastic, and MC's progression from a sheltered Prince to alpha hero, is moving along nicely.

Oh, one thing I noticed and wanted to mention...there are a few images (below) of the girls having sex with MC, which didn't happen during my playthrough. Normally the posted images are what is presently in the game. Just wondering if these images are from future content?

And, I hope NO other males will be introduced into the sex side of the story...besides MC who will be the ONLY one involved in any of the threesomes or group sex scenes. For me I feel there enough netorare titles being released lately, so if this is the case...it's refreshing to see a true harem project in the works. Great work dev.

View attachment 2767133
View attachment 2767134
View attachment 2767135
These are screenshots from the trailer / episode 4,
it will be out shortly I'm working diligently to deliver it as fast as possible, as its the conclusion of the current season.
Next episode you'll have plenty of opportunities to have fun ;)

Reactions: MrBenny

Joubei

Lilith Rising
Game Developer
Aug 17, 2021
This is in the works, as one of the branching stories,
and was a business decision to publish it like this.
Sorry you feel this way, but I had to weigh in several difficult compromises for the steam release to happen at the end of this month (start of next).

Joubei

Lilith Rising
Game Developer
Aug 17, 2021
Python:
    fr "Hehe."
    "She smiles and looks at you with her big blue eyes for a moment."
    # Sancho - am I color blind?
Is it more green in that image?
I can't remember, but sometimes color correction changes her eyes a bit, she should have nice blue eyes with a dash of gray in them. (and a tiny yellow circle around the pupil)

1689279063209.png

Joubei

Lilith Rising
Game Developer
Aug 17, 2021
So around how much playtime is there currently? The CGs look awesome, but if it's like under 1h, I'll just wait for a few more updates. Thanks.
Ep1 - 30 min - (intro)
Ep2 - 2 hours - (adventure part 1)
Ep3 - 2 hours. - (adventure part 2)
By now it should be about 4.5 hrs

Ep4 - 30 min - (conclusion end of season)
Season 1 - will be 5 hrs i.e. ep4 is a bit shorter.

I should have split Ep2 and Ep3 into 2 smaller episodes and released them more often,
lesson learned for future seasons.

Reactions: pulanmata12

Joubei

Lilith Rising
Game Developer
Aug 17, 2021
... ruined so many good games (patreon too , but this another story)
the changes made/to make to just release it there ...
i understand the financial aspect for every dev to do so , but .. :cautious:
Sad truth is that without the funds, I can't tell any story at all, so compromises must be made.

As I've mentioned, there is a priority list in the works,
and branching stories is right under finishing the story (images+code) and animations.

So it's in the works.

This is a massive endeavor especially for a solo work.

3.50 star(s) 38 Votes