fifo5310

Feb 25, 2018

Hey everyone!

The time is nearly there for the Steam launch, only 6 days until episode 4 and the exciting conclusion of season one!

All Patreons that have a lifetime support of $15 or more will get a complimentary Steam Key!

And will be able to support the game by writing a thumbs up review on steam.

**IMPORTANT: Contact us to get on the list in order to get a Steam key!**

fifo5310

Feb 25, 2018
Hey everyone!

3 days for the Steam launch that includes episode 4 and the exciting conclusion of season one!

All Patreons that have a lifetime support of $15 or more will get a complimentary Steam Key,

And will be able to support the game by writing a thumbs up review on steam.

**IMPORTANT: Contact us to get on the list in order to get a Steam key.**

Now, which Companion storyline are you most excited for? Gwen, Sophie and Sylvie, Freja, Valery or Ishi?

• Red Heart
Reactions: AnonW123 and Joubei

Joubei

Lilith Rising
Game Developer
Aug 17, 2021
Only 2 Days for the Steam Launch!

1695044725484.png

The time is nearly there, only 2 days for the Steam launch that includes episode 4 and the exciting conclusion of season one!

All long time F95 supporters will be alliable to join a Steam Key giveaway ruffle there are 100 keys that will be given in batches!

You will be able to support the game by writing a thumbs up review on steam.

IMPORTANT: Contact me to get on the list in order to get on the Steam key giveaway list.

-Joubei

Joubei

Lilith Rising
Game Developer
Aug 17, 2021
Only a few more hours for the Steam Launch!
1695216968225.png

The time is nearly there, only a few more hours for the Steam launch that includes episode 4 and the exciting conclusion of season one!

This is very exciting for all of us!

All long time F95 supporters will be alliable to join a Steam Key giveaway ruffle there are 100 keys that will be given in batches!

You will be able to support the game by writing a thumbs up review on steam.

IMPORTANT: Contact me to get on the list in order to get on the Steam key giveaway list.

-Joubei

Joubei

Lilith Rising
Game Developer
Aug 17, 2021
The Steam version is LIVE!

1695273408133.png

That's it the wait is over for the season one and episode 4 to be out!

Go on steam and give us a play, then give us a thumbs up with a positive review,
It makes a world of difference!!

A big thank you to all our supporters!!

For our f95 supporters jump on DM or discord or ping me to see if you're alienable for a steam key or join the raffle for a one.

-Jubei

Last edited:

PunkHooligan

Onion Ninja
Donor
Aug 10, 2020
The Steam version is LIVE!

View attachment 2945374

That's it the weight is over for the season one and episode 4 to be out!

Go on steam and give us a play, then give us a thumbs up with a positive review,
It makes a world of difference!!

A big thank you to all our supporters!!

For our f95 supporters jump on DM or discord or ping me to see if you're alienable for a steam key or join the raffle for a one.

-Jubei
Congrats :PogChamp:
Sent DM for a raffle.

Nerro

Sep 9, 2017
This is the best possible summary to the reason why NTR in games is so absurd (not in films). It's like playing a basketball videogame where you control the guy watching the game from the bench, cheering his teammates and handing them towels and water. ABSURD!
Thank you!
Sounds like a sports manager sim. Huge market for that and lots of people who play those sorts of games, myself included. This one seems to be the best for basketball

• Angry
Reactions: holaje12

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
Sounds like a sports manager sim. Huge market for that and lots of people who play those sorts of games, myself included. This one seems to be the best for basketball
Ehm, I'm grateful for the suggestion, but a sports manager is not exactly what I said.
In a sports manager you play as the person managing and coaching the team; what I described was a player who doesn't play a single minute and simply sits on the bench feeling useless while watching his teammates.

Nerro

Sep 9, 2017
Ehm, I'm grateful for the suggestion, but a sports manager is not exactly what I said.
In a sports manager you play as the person managing and coaching the team; what I described was a player who doesn't play a single minute and simply sits on the bench feeling useless while watching his teammates.
Well, I can tell you never indulged in this fetish if you think that is what happens. If we are talking Swinging/Cuckold the, cuck is usually instrumental in the affair that is setup. He picks and choses the bull, the place and creates the "game plan" with his wife of what is going to happen. And during the act, he observes and take experience for the next "game".

Its really not that far fetched to compare it to a sports manager in accordance with your own basketball game metaphor lol

• Angry
Reactions: holaje12

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
Well, I can tell you never indulged in this fetish if you think that is what happens. If we are talking Swinging/Cuckold the, cuck is usually instrumental in the affair that is setup. He picks and choses the bull, the place and creates the "game plan" with his wife of what is going to happen. And during the act, he observes and take experience for the next "game".

Its really not that far fetched to compare it to a sports manager in accordance with your own basketball game metaphor lol
Our original discussion referred to NTR, not to voluntary cucking. Every NTR situation is by definition not sought by the protagonist.
I don't like either genre, but I understand the "game plan" aspect that you describe in your post, whereas a NTR situation will always seem stupid to me because it always equals standing on the sidelines watching others play: interesting for a NTR story in a film or book where you're a mere spectator of the events, but stupid for an adult game in my opinion.

Reactions: EJW and Pman_Weh
3.50 star(s) 38 Votes