e6mill

Aug 4, 2022
Not to kinkshame, but doesn't the game pretty much begin with all your relatives getting murdered?

EricGrey

Nov 11, 2020
Tried Mega, get the same problem.

Didn't even get to the menu, starts the loading image and then fails.

Was going to start a new.

I used Gofile as well, and it's working fine. Make sure you are deleting the old game first, we see a lot of people overwriting the old game with a new one. You might make sure old saves are also deleted.

Click on your start button and type in %appdata%
Scroll down to Renpy
Find the folder "Lilith_Rising_saves" and deleteit.

Try again.

kibaris

Mar 17, 2019
Not to kinkshame, but doesn't the game pretty much begin with all your relatives getting murdered?
We're only sure about the father's death, the sister is captured and ends up as a servant/slave, and for the mother nothing is shown if I remember correctly.

risky0

Oct 7, 2022
I thought there wasn't gonna be a harem in this game.
Another game ruined.
The developer closed the ntr path, he needs a stupid harem path to make money, I don't judge him.

I am disturbed that 8 or 9 women worship Mc's dick like a stupid unconscious whore.

I'm tired of the ntr and harem debates. It's like you're the only ones, fuckers.
Monogamy is sacred.

Oct 19, 2020
My bad. There was some confusion. I make sure to always have all the patches and QoL mods on before I start a game and while doing my usual keyword searches, I've seen some people mention that the Sanchez mod includes an incest on and off. So I kind of assumed Gwen was MC's sister and she does look a lot like the Queen. Hence my confusion until I played the game itself and found out Gwen is actually MC's fiancée.

Reactions: motseer

KnuckleDragger79

Sep 4, 2020
Another game ruined.
The developer closed the ntr path, he needs a stupid harem path to make money, I don't judge him.

I am disturbed that 8 or 9 women worship Mc's dick like a stupid unconscious whore.

I'm tired of the ntr and harem debates. It's like you're the only ones, fuckers.
Monogamy is sacred.
Wow....... All I see in that comment is "rrrrrRRRRRRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! How DARE the Dev not make the game to MY EXACT SPECIFICATIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! RRRRRRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Dude, if you are THAT butthurt over it, make your own game.

MisterDan

Feb 20, 2019
At the end of chapter 2 on the summary the game tells me I had sex with freja while I didn't.
It seems the game assumes I did as I see no alternate dialog with the "Witch" in the forest. Sad

edit: ugh the same with the witch as she didn't help me relax but in the forest she suggest she did, big fails. Was this game play tested ever?

Last edited:

KnuckleDragger79

Sep 4, 2020
Another game ruined.

Monogamy is sacred.
Also, if you knew how to read, you would see the "Harem" tag in the Tags list.

Krytax123

Dec 29, 2022
Tried Mega, get the same problem.

Didn't even get to the menu, starts the loading image and then fails.

Was going to start a new.
Same here, it doesnt even start the game, never had something like that with renpy before. Tried pixeldrain and gofile, neither works for me.

Information for the dev for fixing: i may have used sanchomod in the past, im not sure, but i deleted all lilith rising saves for testing and the game still wont start.

e6mill

Aug 4, 2022
Same here, it doesnt even start the game, never had something like that with renpy before. Tried pixeldrain and gofile, neither works for me.

Information for the dev for fixing: i may have used sanchomod in the past, im not sure, but i deleted all lilith rising saves for testing and the game still wont start.
Are you on a mac by chance? If so you might need to run
Code:
chmod -R a+x /path/to/lilthrising.app/Contents/MacOS
in a terminal window.

3.50 star(s) 38 Votes