Krytax123

Dec 29, 2022
Are you on a mac by chance? If so you might need to run
Code:
chmod -R a+x /path/to/lilthrising.app/Contents/MacOS
in a terminal window.
nope windows and previous versions always worked fine like every other avn too, its strange

Tyrranus

May 4, 2017
giving this a go for the first time.... please tell me the writing gets better after ch1? cause that was some amazingly awful writing

Joubei

Lilith Rising
Game Developer
Aug 17, 2021
I thought there wasn't gonna be a harem in this game.
Another game ruined.
The developer closed the ntr path, he needs a stupid harem path to make money, I don't judge him.

I am disturbed that 8 or 9 women worship Mc's dick like a stupid unconscious whore.

I'm tired of the ntr and harem debates. It's like you're the only ones, fuckers.
Monogamy is sacred.
That's actually up to you, you can choose only one LI if you'd like.

:D

slick97

Dec 2, 2021
Tried Mega, get the same problem.

Didn't even get to the menu, starts the loading image and then fails.

Was going to start a new.
It's most likely a Steam integration issue (error gets thrown when trying to open "steam_appid.txt). Since Jubei mentioned he's seen it and is looking into it I'd suggest waiting for a quick patch.

I believe a similar issue happened before (idk when, I'm not overly motivated to search for it).

Also, don't hesitate to provide extra information such as:
  • Exactly when and where did the error get thrown (i.e. on start-up, loading a save)
  • Which mods you used or are using (if applicable)
  • Is it replicable, and if so the exact steps you took

micojive

Oct 2, 2017
Havent played this since it was first released. I cannot believe the first BJ scene was actually left in, its so ridiculous. Pair with the MC just settling in a house just a few hours run from the castle and somehow staying hidden thank god those demons were to lazy to walk down the street.

Also don't understand the point of some of the point and click elements. Like you have only 2 options (or one option when it comes to the map) and both are required for the scene to advance. Why even make that point and click just show the dang scenes.

risky0

Oct 7, 2022
That's actually up to you, you can choose only one LI if you'd like.

:D
The sad thing is that you bow down to these men.
There will be more harem routes and less solo routes. (content)
It won't happen all of a sudden, it will happen over time.

They will rightly ask for more.
Good luck satisfying these guys' endless appetites.

I won't write any more because these sensitive boys are acting like I cursed them.
Don't worry, guys, you got what you wanted.

Before I Forget

Sep 4, 2021
The sad thing is that you bow down to these men.
There will be more harem routes and less solo routes. (content)
It won't happen all of a sudden, it will happen over time.

They will rightly ask for more.
Good luck satisfying these guys' endless appetites.

I won't write any more because these sensitive boys are acting like I cursed them.
Don't worry, guys, you got what you wanted.
I love romance and monogamy also in games but if you're not forced to be with all of these ladies then what is the problem?

Johan_0000

Apr 14, 2023
Ok the preview convinced me. + I love those kind of stories with magic/gods... I hope the plot thickens at a point.
Yeah, I will give it a try.
Thx

seden

Aug 22, 2016
Error at start, Windows version trough joiplay.
Code:
-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "renpy/bootstrap.py", line 277, in bootstrap
  File "renpy/main.py", line 427, in main
  File "renpy/loader.py", line 261, in index_archives
  File "renpy/loader.py", line 133, in read_index
  File "renpy/compat\pickle.py", line 45, in loads
ValueError: unsupported pickle protocol: 5
I'll try the main download to see. TBS.

Joubei

Lilith Rising
Game Developer
Aug 17, 2021
Error at start, Windows version trough joiplay.
Code:
-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "renpy/bootstrap.py", line 277, in bootstrap
  File "renpy/main.py", line 427, in main
  File "renpy/loader.py", line 261, in index_archives
  File "renpy/loader.py", line 133, in read_index
  File "renpy/compat\pickle.py", line 45, in loads
ValueError: unsupported pickle protocol: 5
I'll try the main download to see. TBS.
Did you use the mod at some point?
Try to delete the saves in user/appdata/roaming and the entire game, then reinstall.

risky0

Oct 7, 2022
Wow....... All I see in that comment is "rrrrrRRRRRRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! How DARE the Dev not make the game to MY EXACT SPECIFICATIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! RRRRRRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Dude, if you are THAT butthurt over it, make your own game.
Before there was no harem tag in the game and the developer said it wasn't going to happen and all the comments I made were about that.
Keep this in mind when reading my comments.

I've been following this game since the first day it came out.
Why didn't you give this advice to anyone when many of you were harassing the developer and begging him to add a harem?
Or let me answer at a level that you will understand based on the sentence you have formed, did anyone ask you for your opinion?

Such toxic people are damaging the games.
They do nothing but annoy and turn off new people who might be interested in the game.

I love romance and monogamy also in games but if you're not forced to be with all of these ladies then what is the problem?
The developer has to adjust the story of the game to the harem.
At some point the game has to bend the personalities of the LIs, in order to get the harem option.
I mean, in the previous versions, none of these women had the personality to accept a harem.
The developer kept saying that this is the way it is.
"You can sleep with anyone, but in the end you can only choose one woman."
There are a few other things that are complicated to explain, and they are all related to my discomfort with the adaptation of the story to suit the harem.
There will be fewer special scenes for us monogamous players.
I mean, they will cut and edit the harem scenes and present them to us as monogamous scenes.

The developer may not realize it, but after a while he will become dependent on them. They will threaten to withdraw their support for not having more harem scenes.
I'm not the kind of guy who would ever beg a developer to add this or delete that to a game, don't confuse me with yourself.
I'm just commenting on games I like. It upset me, I just wanted to say.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Joshy92
3.50 star(s) 38 Votes