Joubei

Lilith Rising
Game Developer
Aug 17, 2021
The renders is not consistent. Between scenes, Gwen have a necklace then it disappear and reappears.
Slyvie's hair is suddenly pink then back to blonde in the same day. I'm confuse o_O
Thanks for your report.
These are 2 bugs are already on the fix list for the next patch, it will be up in a few days.

RandomGuy99

Nov 11, 2018
Thanks for your report.
These are 2 bugs are already on the fix list for the next patch, it will be up in a few days.
Is there a story element for it or it was renders for different paths or wrong renders ? It's to be honest a bit confusing.
Maybe perhaps have some dialogue to explain on it in the game?

Before I Forget

Sep 4, 2021
Before there was no harem tag in the game and the developer said it wasn't going to happen and all the comments I made were about that.
Keep this in mind when reading my comments.

I've been following this game since the first day it came out.
Why didn't you give this advice to anyone when many of you were harassing the developer and begging him to add a harem?
Or let me answer at a level that you will understand based on the sentence you have formed, did anyone ask you for your opinion?

Such toxic people are damaging the games.
They do nothing but annoy and turn off new people who might be interested in the game.

The developer has to adjust the story of the game to the harem.
At some point the game has to bend the personalities of the LIs, in order to get the harem option.
I mean, in the previous versions, none of these women had the personality to accept a harem.
The developer kept saying that this is the way it is.
"You can sleep with anyone, but in the end you can only choose one woman."
There are a few other things that are complicated to explain, and they are all related to my discomfort with the adaptation of the story to suit the harem.
There will be fewer special scenes for us monogamous players.
I mean, they will cut and edit the harem scenes and present them to us as monogamous scenes.

The developer may not realize it, but after a while he will become dependent on them. They will threaten to withdraw their support for not having more harem scenes.
I'm not the kind of guy who would ever beg a developer to add this or delete that to a game, don't confuse me with yourself.
I'm just commenting on games I like. It upset me, I just wanted to say.
Okay, I get you're pissed but let's not jump out the window here. First, I've never begged or ranted to a Dev about deleting any content in their games to suit my needs, I'd most likely just play something else. Second, I'm aware that the romance tag falsely gets thrown around in games just for the sake of it. I've seen it with NTR games, Harem games, Futa games, you name it. This game, however, it still young and still has room to grow so I'm sticking with it. Some games I can play once and now that it's cooked in terms of growth and potential and others I allow more grace and this is one those.

But raging usually doesn't help, not around here at least.

Dunacting

Jun 13, 2020
Would you be able to try and install steam just to see if it makes a difference?

I’ve tested the issue here several times and on several machines (including a laptop) and I was not able to replicate it.

I've got it to work.

Installed it to the root of the C drive. Admin permissions stopped it creating files where it was before. Never had that in the location I install these games before.

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Jubei, I'd move your config.version define back inside the options script. Not wise to remove it from there and place it inside a separate script all by itself... you're asking for trouble later via the RenPy SDK. Just sayin'.

Reactions: PunkHooligan

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
I've DL'd the compressed version of the VN update and ported v0.3.1 SanchoMod over to start this update and all is fine, including loading of previous saves. See post here in the mod's thread if curious of update progress. Regards.

Reactions: motseer

risky0

Oct 7, 2022
Okay, I get you're pissed but let's not jump out the window here. First, I've never begged or ranted to a Dev about deleting any content in their games to suit my needs, I'd most likely just play something else. Second, I'm aware that the romance tag falsely gets thrown around in games just for the sake of it. I've seen it with NTR games, Harem games, Futa games, you name it. This game, however, it still young and still has room to grow so I'm sticking with it. Some games I can play once and now that it's cooked in terms of growth and potential and others I allow more grace and this is one those.

But raging usually doesn't help, not around here at least.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I'm writing here because your private message is closed.
The part you think I wrote to you I wrote for the shameless hypocrites.

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Something wicked this way comes....

SanchoMod proudly presents:
Lilith Rising (Tainted) - MultiMod Edition (v1.0.2ns Update)
Tainted_SM_Cover2.jpg

Go get you some.
( Simply click on the banner image above )
1695862517412.png 1695862543133.png
Please enjoy. Mod core is updated to the latest v7b with even more features. I hope you find at least one feature beneficial to your experience. Remember absolutely everything can be toggled on/off as desired and on the fly. Complete information and exhaustive previews can be found on the mod's thread (simply click the banner above). Regards and be well.

- Sancho

slick97

Dec 2, 2021
We need a new tag to define those stories with a few choices but mostly kinetic.
The term you're looking for is "linear" (choices rarely effect overall narrative).

What the hell kind of update is this. Pathetic
Chapter 4 is intended to transition the story into the next act while wrapping up the first 3 chapters. It also ends with a choice on who you'll have sex with between 3 of the main LIs.

However, if this still isn't enough for you, it would be helpful to provide some details on why you disliked it :)

RandomGuy99

Nov 11, 2018
There isnt really much choices that impact the story for now. But the renders are great and story is not bad. However, this game story feels a bit rushed. There are some renders inconsistency (bugs maybe) and i dont think there is a path divergence in this 4 episodes.
Its more kinetic novel then VN for now. Hope to see much more improvement next round

Having sex with MC seems to give power boost and taint the LIs, otherwise i dont think the dev will suddenly give visual cues of that and the LIs being very sexual.

Length of each episode is a bit short tbh and the characters need more development. It's current bit 1 dimensional

Last edited:

onefingersalute

Mar 30, 2022
damn now this in terms of renders ranks in my top 15 top 20 best renders if not higher but either way my compliments for them because hot damn they some fine ass honeys in this VN story is not to bad either only thing to improve on is maybe the animations they dont seem to last that long and the creampies done seem all to realistic otherwise awesome stand up job (y) :coffee: :coffee::love:

Mar 12, 2020
I played the game. I do wish the Dev much luck with the game. I will have to move on from this, I found the story and overall quality sub par at best. With the type of games offered here I would expect much more. However best of luck.

Reactions: Maviarab

Ghost''

Mar 17, 2021
Tainted [v1.0.2ns] Unofficial Android Port

- 375mb

My Android Ports have a 2nd Persistent save location. So, even if you uninstall the game, the saves will remain Intact.

Saves location: Storage/0011/Game-name

You can also join my discord server for more and support me.

You can also join 0011 discord server

If you like my works please support me.

3.50 star(s) 38 Votes