Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Something wicked this way comes....

SanchoMod proudly presents:
Lilith Rising (Tainted) - MultiMod Edition (v1.0.2ns Update)
Tainted_SM_Cover2.jpg

Go get you some.
( Simply click on the banner image above )
1695862517412.png 1695862543133.png
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Please enjoy. Mod core is updated to the latest v7b with even more features. I hope you find at least one feature beneficial to your experience. Remember absolutely everything can be toggled on/off as desired and on the fly. Complete information and exhaustive previews can be found on the mod's thread (simply click the banner above). Regards and be well.

- Sancho

slick97

Dec 2, 2021
We need a new tag to define those stories with a few choices but mostly kinetic.
The term you're looking for is "linear" (choices rarely effect overall narrative).

What the hell kind of update is this. Pathetic
Chapter 4 is intended to transition the story into the next act while wrapping up the first 3 chapters. It also ends with a choice on who you'll have sex with between 3 of the main LIs.

However, if this still isn't enough for you, it would be helpful to provide some details on why you disliked it :)

RandomGuy99

Nov 11, 2018
There isnt really much choices that impact the story for now. But the renders are great and story is not bad. However, this game story feels a bit rushed. There are some renders inconsistency (bugs maybe) and i dont think there is a path divergence in this 4 episodes.
Its more kinetic novel then VN for now. Hope to see much more improvement next round

Having sex with MC seems to give power boost and taint the LIs, otherwise i dont think the dev will suddenly give visual cues of that and the LIs being very sexual.

Length of each episode is a bit short tbh and the characters need more development. It's current bit 1 dimensional

Last edited:

onefingersalute

Formerly 'underwatersparkle'
Mar 30, 2022
damn now this in terms of renders ranks in my top 15 top 20 best renders if not higher but either way my compliments for them because hot damn they some fine ass honeys in this VN story is not to bad either only thing to improve on is maybe the animations they dont seem to last that long and the creampies done seem all to realistic otherwise awesome stand up job (y) :coffee: :coffee::love:

• Haha
Reactions: stargate1979

stargate1979

Mar 12, 2020
I played the game. I do wish the Dev much luck with the game. I will have to move on from this, I found the story and overall quality sub par at best. With the type of games offered here I would expect much more. However best of luck.

Reactions: Maviarab

Ghost''

Mar 17, 2021
Tainted [v1.0.2ns] Unofficial Android Port

- 375mb

My Android Ports have a 2nd Persistent save location. So, even if you uninstall the game, the saves will remain Intact.

Saves location: Storage/0011/Game-name

You can also join my discord server for more and support me.

You can also join 0011 discord server

If you like my works please support me.

erkper

May 16, 2018
Actually I wrote all the LIs as separate romance lines, there will not be an "orgy" scene or any kind of admittance by any LI about the other LIs, the only threesome are the sisters that do everything together, but it was a given from the start.
It is possible for you to romance all of them, but they would not acknowledge each other in any way.
<snip>
Doesn't Valery specifically talk about you needing to get permission from Freja before you move into a relationship with her? That sounds a lot like one LI is explicitly acknowledging another's existence, right? I mean technically you actually never really do talk to Freja about other girls before moving into a relationship with Valery, and Valery never brings it up again, but it is there...

The D0n

Feb 7, 2020
Doesn't Valery specifically talk about you needing to get permission from Freja before you move into a relationship with her? That sounds a lot like one LI is explicitly acknowledging another's existence, right? I mean technically you actually never really do talk to Freja about other girls before moving into a relationship with Valery, and Valery never brings it up again, but it is there...
Yep, that is what threw me. She stated that Red Bear would not approve first.... not a harem game?

And it feels rushed, like everything is condensed into bullet points which is a shame as the renders are great.

holaje12

Dec 17, 2018
Actually I wrote all the LIs as separate romance lines, there will not be an "orgy" scene or any kind of admittance by any LI about the other LIs, the only threesome are the sisters that do everything together, but it was a given from the start.
It is possible for you to romance all of them, but they would not acknowledge each other in any way.

It will be difficult to please all of them in future seasons, there will be a relationship meter feature, and your actions from the start will effect the relationships with each LI, and there will be barriers to move to the next romance stage - date - romance event 1 - romance event 2 etc.

There will be more choices that will upset some and entice others, for instance:
Freja is very naïve, kind and honorable, while Valery is very pragmatic and morally ambiguous - (goal justify the means type).
so one of your choices will be a moral choice where you'll need to either spare and enemy or not and let them die.
While Freja will definitely want you to spare them, Valery will not, these type of choices will build your relationship with one (or more) of the LIs but lower it for others.

So you'll need to carefully balance your choices if you wish to stay in the good graces of all the LIs.
Mmmm... So it would be "harem" but only in a way that will allow us to get most of the content in one playthrough ( with girls not acknowledging the situation at all) and eventually there wil not be a harem ending then... According to our choices we will end up with a certain LI by the end of the game.
Is that correct? Because that is what I understood from what you said.
I read that the game wasnt supposed to have harem before and if you are just going to shoehorn it halfassedly just because some dudes keep asking for it, then I also rather you dont waste your time and resources on it. I actually like the idea that some LI are jealous and wouldnt agree to it but I think it is better if you clarify what you mean by "harem"

Sneak Monkey

Apr 2, 2018
Due to major system upgrades a replay is broken. Can't enter any text at the name section, I refuse to play as Jack.
Also where did my saves go...? Seriously I've checked and there's nothing there under lilith_rising_saves. No tainted folder as I would have expected either. Where are they?
I use mac. Never had that issue with any single renpy title... What on earth did you put in those upgrades?

• Haha
Reactions: Aground9437

PBS666

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2019
Due to major system upgrades a replay is broken. Can't enter any text at the name section, I refuse to play as Jack.
Also where did my saves go...? Seriously I've checked and there's nothing there under lilith_rising_saves. No tainted folder as I would have expected either. Where are they?
I use mac. Never had that issue with any single renpy title... What on earth did you put in those upgrades?
FYI, I just tried this on my Mac. Changing the name is no problem. When I run the game in its current market-build, saves appear both in the game folder and in ~/Library/RenPy/Lilith_Rising_saves. After converting it to a stand-alone Mac app as I always do with market builds, saves appear as expected only in ~/Library/RenPy/Lilith_Rising_saves.
A save I made with version 0.9 was still there and could be loaded after starting v1.
If you run the game as a market build, maybe there is a conflict between the saves in the game folder and in the Library ?

3.50 star(s) 38 Votes