DSGod

Dec 31, 2017
Joubei Do you think there are any *cough* *cough* evil modders *cough* *cough* planning of creating a completely not endorsed patch?

Edit:
Also banner info?

Last edited:

Joubei

Lilith Rising
Game Developer
Aug 17, 2021
there are several ways to get around the damn patreon rules otherwise there would be no incest games
Sadly the old "stepsister", "friend" or "roomate" are also not tolerated any more - they call it vailed incest.
My goal is to release on steam.

But if you know of other methods, please share.

• Sad
Reactions: punisher2099

Joubei

Lilith Rising
Game Developer
Aug 17, 2021
Joubei Do you think there are any *cough* *cough* evil modders *cough* *cough* planning of creating a completely not endorsed patch?

Edit:
Also banner info?
Ahem... I know nothing about such thing... :unsure:

also what do you mean by banner?

DSGod

Dec 31, 2017
Your "Tainted" banner in your signature. I would like to use it if you don't mind sharing it?

Jul 25, 2022
Sadly the old "stepsister", "friend" or "roomate" are also not tolerated any more - they call it vailed incest.

many incest game developers still use patreon although some for security reasons have also used SubscribeStar

incest lover m/s

Mar 27, 2022
many incest game developers still use patreon although some for security reasons have also used SubscribeStar
some developers use the SubscribeStar version (with incest) and the patreon version (without incest) of the same game, an example is the game familia venture

JohnF95zone

Engaged Member
Oct 31, 2017
My opinions regarding the incest infatuation are as follows:

Unless the central theme and the story of the game revolves around incest, what is the point of having the MC and the LIs as blood relatives (sister, mom etc.)?

If the story and game remains the same if the LIs are blood relatives or not (only changing a few words here and there), then there is no real advantage of incest, right? Am I missing something here? I always thought that the build up for normal LIs are different to incest/blood relatives LIs because of the taboo.

The opposite is also true, if the story and game is heavily incest focused then most of the scenes and dialogues will not make sense when the LIs are not blood relatives.

If the players don't care about the story and are happy as long as the MC and LIs are blood relatives and they call each other brother, sister, mom etc. especially during sex scenes, then they players can easily change the game script to make that happen:unsure:, which are rarely the case.

Hence, the game developer needs to write the incest stories and storylines, and weave them in the game, while coming up with various methods to deflect and circumvent censorship on multiple platforms. More often than not, is not easy.

In the end, it depends on what story and game Joubei wants to make. I believe what is more important is to write coherent and believable story/game rather than trying to just mix everything to please so many types of players. Cheers.

Deleted member 4865569

Apr 26, 2022
Harem ?

I see like 4-6 LIs in the banner if they are LIs and if we doing fantasy and if the mc is a prince won't having a harem make more sense? or concubines?
idk if this would have harem or not but asking?

also NTR PLANNED? Hope not.
any forced relationships? sex scenes?

reading the thread it seems the mc was raped? BAD BAD BAD.
i recommend not having any forced sex, options is just as important as choice!

love fantasy games and is rare to find some without ntr in them.
plus monster girls a big plus.

will watch out for this before i decide to play it.

Last edited:

Joubei

Lilith Rising
Game Developer
Aug 17, 2021
Harem ?

I see like 4-6 LIs in the banner if they are LIs and if we doing fantasy and if the mc is a prince won't having a harem make more sense? or concubines?
idk if this would have harem or not but asking?

also NTR PLANNED? Hope not.
any forced relationships? sex scenes?

reading the thread it seems the mc was raped? BAD BAD BAD.
i recommend not having any forced sex, options is just as important as choice!

love fantasy games and is rare to find some without ntr in them.
plus monster girls a big plus.

will watch out for this before i decide to play it.
Yes all our companions are potential LIs, you can choose who to romance (or not).
BIG NO on NTR.
ALL sex scenes will be avoidable in the next version.

We'll have elves, drows, devils, demons, gods, goddesses, kitsune, plenty of variety.

Wait until I release a patch in the next few days, with an option to skip the sex scene, I'm working on it right now.
It was always in the plan.

Thanks for your interest.

Deleted member 4865569

Apr 26, 2022
Yes all our companions are potential LIs, you can choose who to romance (or not).
BIG NO on NTR.
ALL sex scenes will be avoidable in the next version.

We'll have elves, drows, devils, demons, gods, goddesses, kitsune, plenty of variety.

Wait until I release a patch in the next few days, with an option to skip the sex scene, I'm working on it right now.
It was always in the plan.

Thanks for your interest.
BIG W for no NTR!

sounds good but I gotta say.

will ALL sex scene be SKIPPABLE or AVIODABLE?

SKIPPABLE is totally differnent from aviodable.

Avoidable mean IT DON'T HAPPEN, you can stop it, and the scene don't happen.

SKIPPABLE is a bad mech because we can skip it ourselfs by holding the CRTL button.

if it's skippable that means it still happens but you can just skip it. I HIGHLY recommend making every decision, scene, relationships, etc AVIODABLE and let the player decide.

but it's your game just giving my imput.

THIS my last question.

so far sounds good.

Reactions: MaxxM and motseer

bruce555

Sep 7, 2019
Joubei I have only one question, is the hot queen/mom/milf a LI?
Can we save her and make her pregnant in the future?
If she's not a LI I won't waste time playing this game because everything else is boring (no harem). Thanks in advance.

Reactions: motseer and Zero919

Joubei

Lilith Rising
Game Developer
Aug 17, 2021
BIG W for no NTR!

sounds good but I gotta say.

will ALL sex scene be SKIPPABLE or AVIODABLE?

SKIPPABLE is totally differnent from aviodable.

Avoidable mean IT DON'T HAPPEN, you can stop it, and the scene don't happen.

SKIPPABLE is a bad mech because we can skip it ourselfs by holding the CRTL button.

if it's skippable that means it still happens but you can just skip it. I HIGHLY recommend making every decision, scene, relationships, etc AVIODABLE and let the player decide.

but it's your game just giving my imput.

THIS my last question.

so far sounds good.
AVOIDABLE!
I think the most important choices is who you romance, and who you sleep with.
Rest of the choices here, are less important.

Each of us have different tastes, and its a-ok.
There will be plenty of variety, and opportunities.

And its also why we invite everyone to join the discord and help the development.

JoeTheMC84

Dec 1, 2021

You could try to contact some other developers and ask how they handled it. Killer7 (My New Memories), Perverteer (Sisterly Lust and Tales of the Unending Void), 395games (Mist), and Winterlook (S.H.E.L.T.E.R. - An Apocalyptic Tale) just to name a few, all have games on Steam and Patreon with incest. While I don't know any of them personally, I'm sure one of them or the many others who have done it might be able to help you.

Just to be clear incest isn't needed but it sounded like you had it in the early release and are changing it to appease Patreon and Steam, hence why I am giving this suggestion.

Joubei

Lilith Rising
Game Developer
Aug 17, 2021
You could try to contact some other developers and ask how they handled it. Killer7 (My New Memories), Perverteer (Sisterly Lust and Tales of the Unending Void), 395games (Mist), and Winterlook (S.H.E.L.T.E.R. - An Apocalyptic Tale) just to name a few, all have games on Steam and Patreon with incest. While I don't know any of them personally, I'm sure one of them or the many others who have done it might be able to help you.

Just to be clear incest isn't needed but it sounded like you had it in the early release and are changing it to appease Patreon and Steam, hence why I am giving this suggestion.
Thank you so much!!!

Reactions: JoeTheMC84

Ragnar

Super User
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
Is Gwen your sister, your betrothed or both? Because it looks like another boring incest vn but there is no tag in the OP.

3.50 star(s) 38 Votes