-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Hi, anyone know that assets for the characters?

Fan art anyone?
You should ask the over on the Recommendations and Identification forum, where questions like what assets are used in a game or work are addressed. If you search and don't find anyone asking over there, you can start a new thread with a button in the top right of the page. I would link to the OP of this game's thread in your post so anyone unfamiliar can see to what asset(s) you're referring.

If you want, you can also create a new Fan Art thread in the Off-Topic more general forum.

Reactions: Jericho-2043

Jericho-2043

Jun 23, 2018
You should ask the over on the Recommendations and Identification forum, where questions like what assets are used in a game or work are addressed. If you search and don't find anyone asking over there, you can start a new thread with a button in the top right of the page. I would link to the OP of this game's thread in your post so anyone unfamiliar can see to what asset(s) you're referring.

If you want, you can also create a new Fan Art thread in the Off-Topic more general forum.
Thanks... Just finished making a thread, hope to get some interest, really need to find the freja character assets.

Reactions: -CookieMonster666-

Joubei

Lilith Rising
Game Developer
Aug 17, 2021
hey everyone,
Been a while I know, I’ve been busy during the holiday running between family members, (mostly flights) but the team was hard at work.

So first some news:
Big update for season one includes:
* A choice to go to the Monistary or the Witch Hut first
* voice + SFX to all the animations (and boy are they sexier now).
* lots of bug fixes (including Sylvie’s hair).

That and Episode 1 of Season 2 are coming soon (hopefully before end of the month - depends how production and testing will go).

Happy new year!

Joubei

Lilith Rising
Game Developer
Aug 17, 2021
VOTE FOR SEASON 2 CAPSULE ART!

Please vote which one is more attractive:

capsule_season_3_select.jpg

Thanks in advance!

• Red Heart
Reactions: Aleval1994

DemonLoverBoy

Nov 15, 2020
This was top notch, I really enjoyed it.

Thank you so much for making the female characters fit and muscular, and without massive milk jugs.

3.50 star(s) 38 Votes