-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Season 2 Banner - Poll:

Which one is more sexy and or awesome?
Without Lilith (1) or With Lilith (2)?

Thank you so much!
While I love Lilith and look forward to where things go now that she's revealed herself, I think the top banner is a little better. The bottom feels a little too busy to me. But it looks like the bottom is nudging out the top currently, and I do think it looks good still. :)

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Did the dev explain why suddenly the elf hair goes pink ? i dont remember the story saying anything
Not exactly, as far as I know. My own theory is that the color of hair is not tied to the ability of the person (so not tied to the healer in this case), but something different that hasn't been revealed yet — or at least, not fully. It might have to do with the MC's magic semen (and his tie with Lilith). But IDK that we have enough information to know for sure. It's probably significant, given that nothing's officially been revealed about it.

The dev did explain, however, that the pink hair is intentional and should not switch back: https://f95zone.to/threads/lilith-rising-v1-0-2ns-jubei.140205/post-11933886

Reactions: RandomGuy99

D4rkK1ng

Feb 17, 2024
i just played the game and i liked it.
nice story ,good visuals , beautiful LI
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Overall its a good VN and very promising.

RandomGuy99

Nov 11, 2018
The story is okay, could be better but still enjoyable. I would disagree the writing is bad. It's okay/average

PickerLewd

Dec 22, 2022
I've read some reviews complaining that the game is very kinetic, but it doesn't have that tag :unsure:. How do you like the gameplay? graphically it is a 9/10 from what I can see.

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
I've read some reviews complaining that the game is very kinetic, but it doesn't have that tag :unsure:. How do you like the gameplay? graphically it is a 9/10 from what I can see.
The gameplay is decent. There's not a whole lot of "gameplay" really, though. It's mostly the usual VN style, but with some clicking of individuals and/or doors to see scenes. This isn't really the type of work that you "play" in that sense.

While there's not a huge amount of choice, this is definitely not kinetic. For instance, at night you have to specify whom the MC will visit (and possibly sleep with). If a visit carries over until the morning, you obviously can't have him visit someone else in the same night. So there is choice. How much those choices will or will not determine anything in the story's future remains unclear.

Reactions: PickerLewd

Joubei

Lilith Rising
Game Developer
Aug 17, 2021

Friends,
The update 1.0.3 for season 1, is live!

Link in the OP
https://f95zone.to/threads/lilith-rising-v1-0-3ns-jubei.140205/

Includes:
  • Complete Season 1
  • Voice Over to all animations
  • Choices to select adventures
  • Additional content
  • Graphical bug fixes
  • Additional fixes for smoother gameplay

We're also hard at work on season 2, and will release a few episodes together as the first update,
    season 2 is planned to have 8 episodes!

-Jubei games

Joubei

Lilith Rising
Game Developer
Aug 17, 2021
6/7 months still no updates....
Been hard at work, hired a team of artists and developers for faster production,
aiming for release of season 2 on this August, (4 months).
which leaves little time for smaller episodic updates here on F95.
We'll try to release a few episode before August, but production is pretty tight.

Thanks for your support.
-Jubei

3.50 star(s) 38 Votes