Dr.Feelgood

Sep 21, 2018
Fellas. Are we masochists?
Only those of us who are still praising the current release 'schedule'... and even then most of those people are probably trolling. I'm pretty sure 90% of everyone here is just enjoying this project's years long downwards spiral.

With that said, if you're looking for masochists then you can find plenty of them in Inno's discord/echo chamber.

str8up

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2020
Unless you're a Subscriber, preview builds have be compiled manually and that can be a bit of a pain. Since no one else was willing, I decided to do it myself and share it here, however, the program I used (Eclipse) produces a .jar file and I have no idea how to convert it to an .exe so that's why only that one is up-to-date.

Part of me is a little concerned as usually we would get the files shortly after an update. It's almost as if the interest in this game is dying out to the point people are no longer interested in either sharing or compiling the game anymore... her sub numbers are still going strong so it's probably people (who use F95) getting wiser and moving on or only checking this sporadically.

I can't blame them... this game takes a long ass time to get any meaningful or sizeable content out.
thanks for the explanations hope i didnt come across the wrong way (sorry if it seemed that way bro i always have hard time trying to word things...something i need to try and work on i guess)i was just curious as ive never heard of jar before so i assume then that jar is another format? i didnt have flash installed so i went and installed what i could find and when i opened the game it spit out errors something about windows 32 and i kept clicking next or ok (forget what the option was exactly)
but after doing so the game opened up with all the options and when i clicked on new game or what ever nothing happened
im gonna try the older version links im curious to check out this game it does sound interesting and maybe ill try the jar version again see if i can find what ever is missing though a google search, etc

anubis1970

Engaged Member
Mar 1, 2018
thanks for the explanations hope i didnt come across the wrong way (sorry if it seemed that way bro i always have hard time trying to word things...something i need to try and work on i guess)i was just curious as ive never heard of jar before so i assume then that jar is another format? i didnt have flash installed so i went and installed what i could find and when i opened the game it spit out errors something about windows 32 and i kept clicking next or ok (forget what the option was exactly)
but after doing so the game opened up with all the options and when i clicked on new game or what ever nothing happened
im gonna try the older version links im curious to check out this game it does sound interesting and maybe ill try the jar version again see if i can find what ever is missing though a google search, etc
IIRC the .jar format needs java installed to run. Don't ask me exactly how to run it, because I couldn't tell you. I usually just grab the 64-bit .exe public builds.

Sarkath

Sep 8, 2019
thanks for the explanations hope i didnt come across the wrong way (sorry if it seemed that way bro i always have hard time trying to word things...something i need to try and work on i guess)i was just curious as ive never heard of jar before so i assume then that jar is another format?
JAR is the default file type for programs written in Java. The main benefit to this is that you can (theoretically) give a JAR file to anyone running Windows, macOS, Linux, or whatever, and it should start up without much of a fuss as long as they have Java installed.

The EXE version of Lilith's Throne is still written in Java, but it's packaged up so that Windows users can run the game without having to install Java on their system (Minecraft: Java Edition is similar: it includes its own copy of Java to make it easier to install and play it).

If there are no EXE versions available for the latest build, you can always and double-click on the JAR file to run the game.

It sounds like some files got skipped when you extracted the archive. If I remember correctly, that issue happens if the "res" folder is missing (it tries to load some text, cannot, and it just silently fails). Extracting LT again should fix that.

IvoryOwl

Mar 29, 2017
Sarkath wrote a pretty good post explaining the gist of things.

Since the older versions (.exes) aren't as depedent on Java, they may work. I'm not exactly tech-savvy but I don't think Flash is ideal for this game and it might explain the errors you're getting. If all else fails, you can always install Java and run the .jar. At least then you'll have access to the latest files.

Last edited:
Reactions: Sarkath

str8up

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2020
Sarkath wrote a pretty good post explaining the gist of things.

Since the older versions (.exes) aren't as depedent on Java, they may work. I'm not exactly tech-savvy but I don't think Flash is ideal for this game and it might explain the errors you're getting. If all else fails, you can always install Java and run the .jar. At least then you'll have access to the latest files.
yeah your right everything was explained fine and for my errors (forget what i was missing)but im fixed now just had to grab a dll file for my system 32 folder that i was missing ...after making my char couldnt figure out how to play everything i did brought me back to making a char i gave up ..lesson i learned is not to bother with java games never had any problem with any games except for unreal engine games not sure if its the engine or my pc ither way unreal games have never worked so i avoid trying them anymore and now added java games to my list LOL
i enjoy trying new games everything from unity rpgm and of course renpy just hasnt been anything im interested in lately
so now just randomly downloading what ever to try it until one of my games i DO enjoy finally gets an update :)

LutholianDev

Game Developer
Jun 20, 2019
Think there's a bug with child generation. Playing as a male human. Children that would previously have been lesser morphs are spawning as full human. This has even occurred with a pure demon as a mother. In at least one case a child conceived with a half-demon ended up being a lesser morph of its mother's non-demon species.

This doesn't occur 100% of the time, and I can't nail down what is causing it. Using a pregnancy tester might have something to do with it, but I'm not sure and have no idea what sort of spaghetti would lead to that. I am also using a race mod, which could be causing it after the changes to child generation.

Is anyone else experiencing this?

DirtyMare88

Jun 26, 2020
In at least one case a child conceived with a half-demon
Shouldn't all children of half demons be imps, i.e. Lilaya, and meraxis. Or do you mean "half demon/half wolf, cow, etc" Demon-morphs.
If demon-morphs are throwing non demon offspring I don't think that's normal, but I don't bang demons much...
I'd test it, save a backup, slap a vagina on your character and fuck some demons, chug mothers milk and broodmother potions. See what pops out he other end

Haamster

Jul 11, 2020
when I launch the JAR executable, the version of the game that loads for me is *slightly* too zoomed in, causing the bottom row of options to be unviewable

Aug 30, 2018
Unless you're a Subscriber, preview builds have be compiled manually and that can be a bit of a pain. Since no one else was willing, I decided to do it myself and share it here, however, the program I used (Eclipse) produces a .jar file and I have no idea how to convert it to an .exe so that's why only that one is up-to-date.

Part of me is a little concerned as usually we would get the files shortly after an update. It's almost as if the interest in this game is dying out to the point people are no longer interested in either sharing or compiling the game anymore... her sub numbers are still going strong so it's probably people (who use F95) getting wiser and moving on or only checking this sporadically.

I can't blame them... this game takes a long ass time to get any meaningful or sizeable content out.
Judging by lurking discord, I find that interest seems to have been declining for a bit a while. It seems most of he support, outside of the hardcore rider and die folks, are those with specific kinks that don't have many other coom games that tickle that fancy. I've definitely noticed the export channel has gotten a lot "furrier" for lack of a better term (I know furries were always big supporters, but the non-furry exports really plummeted).

Wolfdragon20

Nov 8, 2021
is there a way to change a slave's skin/scale/fur/feather color after you buy them? or is that only possible in when you customize them?

StapleComm

Apr 24, 2020
Please, don't give Innoxia any ideas. It's taken her 7 months to almost finish adding all the generic vendors to Elis that we already had elsewhere. I can't imagine how long it would take to flesh out the Dominion Shopping district if and when Elis' vendors are finally finished.
WAIT A SECOND, ELLIS WAS ADDED 7 MONTHS AGO?!

• Haha
Reactions: tehlemon
4.10 star(s) 119 Votes