PussyPassAnon

Dec 18, 2018
They are four harpies involved in a plot I'm creating for the game, responsible for the emergence of a particularly invasive STD.
They are intended to be members of a new race of harpy.
They are created for personal enjoyment.

PussyPassAnon

Dec 18, 2018
There aren't.

It's also not a foreign concept. In games like these, it's a comical take on an otherwise serious problem.

If you know "disease" [x] plagues the infected person with symptoms of huge honking breasts, and you want huge honking breasts, it's just a matter of getting infected.

Lick the closest person with G-Cups, see what happens, and call it a day. They can become a matter of utility, not punishment. If you're trying to avoid big honkers, it becomes a challenge in keeping yourself protected. The idea simply adds a dose of realism, in a world where you can literally step into a pool of jizz just walking down an alleyway. Not very sanitary.

If you've played TiTs, it's pretty obvious where I'm going with this.

Dr.Feelgood

Sep 21, 2018
I mean, look at how many unused store lots are located in the the shopping center with ashley. And only 4 real vendors, plus pix's gym. And only 4 real vendors, plus pix's gym. lots of empty space. That's probably what's taking so long on this update because it's just Elis version of the shopping center.
Please, don't give Innoxia any ideas. It's taken her 7 months to almost finish adding all the generic vendors to Elis that we already had elsewhere. I can't imagine how long it would take to flesh out the Dominion Shopping district if and when Elis' vendors are finally finished.

DirtyMare88

Jun 26, 2020
There aren't.

It's also not a foreign concept. In games like these, it's a comical take on an otherwise serious problem.

If you know "disease" [x] plagues the infected person with symptoms of huge honking breasts, and you want huge honking breasts, it's just a matter of getting infected.

Lick the closest person with G-Cups, see what happens, and call it a day. They can become a matter of utility, not punishment. If you're trying to avoid big honkers, it becomes a challenge in keeping yourself protected. The idea simply adds a dose of realism, in a world where you can literally step into a pool of jizz just walking down an alleyway. Not very sanitary.

If you've played TiTs, it's pretty obvious where I'm going with this.
I'm familiar with TiT's, kinda always enjoyed that games STD risks, though wish they where more grave.
I used to mod skyrim, had the whole SKyrim:Sexlab +200 mods running on it and one of my favorites was an STD mod. Knowing that any casual encounter could have potentially negative or long lasting consequences makes you rethink your strategy, that's what I was after, just add some more sense of realism and risk in it.

If you develop an STD mod, hope you go for a wider scope than just 1 "sneezing tits" disease, introduce some negative and inconvenient ones too, id play that. Though how the hell you make them "transmissible" between NPC's I have no idea.

DirtyMare88

Jun 26, 2020
Please, don't give Innoxia any ideas. It's taken her 7 months to almost finish adding all the generic vendors to Elis that we already had elsewhere. I can't imagine how long it would take to flesh out the Dominion Shopping district if and when Elis' vendors are finally finished.
I don't think she *seriously* reads this forum. There's been mentions of her reading this site before, getting depressed over our negativity or criticism, then her discord turns into a hugbox for a while to build her back up.
Think the chances of her taking any idea to heart are negligible

Tattletale21

Jan 26, 2020
hey hey people, quick question/request.

i vaguely recall someone mentioning that there was a Monster Hunter mod floating around for this game, so i was curious if you guys had a download link for it.

and fuck it, while i'm here, i'll ask a question too; what mods do you guys think are pretty cool and you'd like to see make it to the actual game - because, let's be real, Inno's gonna take more mods and add them to the game eventually.

Quintilus

Engaged Member
Aug 8, 2020
and fuck it, while i'm here, i'll ask a question too; what mods do you guys think are pretty cool and you'd like to see make it to the actual game - because, let's be real, Inno's gonna take more mods and add them to the game eventually.
Brutal Doom is a pretty good mod IMO. A little bit controversal becuase of its creator, but still very good. And its already make into actual game.
Or you asks about mods for Lilith Throne?

Tattletale21

Jan 26, 2020
Brutal Doom is a pretty good mod IMO. A little bit controversal becuase of its creator, but still very good. And its already make into actual game.
Or you asks about mods for Lilith Throne?
i was definitely asking for mods on Lilith's Throne, but i guess that wasn't very clear. i dont think it should have been any clearer to be honest - the sentence i wrote pretty much explained that i was interested in Lilith's Throne mods that Inno might add to the game. but i can see how it could be interpreted - if i squint and tilt my head and ignore the thread we're on - how that can be interpreted as 'what mods do you guys like for any game?' so i'll give a pass.

lifesuckz69

Mar 5, 2017
I wonder if all those extra areas that are on the edge of the map will ever get added or the main story continued. It feels like the last 10s of updates was always just fixes, changes or small additions to the engine/systems without really any content.

Asia Argento

The Golden Dragon Princess
Donor
Apr 14, 2020
I wonder if all those extra areas that are on the edge of the map will ever get added or the main story continued. It feels like the last 10s of updates was always just fixes, changes or small additions to the engine/systems without really any content.
Welcome to this game. Commentary here and in Inno's discord are two different worlds.

anon6076

Nov 24, 2018
An update so soon? Can't wait to see what breed of dogs they have added. I just want to finally make Demonic Chihuahua to slaughter everyone with bare paws.

Quintilus

Engaged Member
Aug 8, 2020
You prefer a buggy mess that crashes to BSOD but with lots of locations?

4.10 star(s) 119 Votes