PussyPassAnon

Dec 18, 2018
Where did I say I wanted them to stop disagreeing? I did say to "drop it" as in, "drop this before you get in trouble." But, sure, go ahead. Derail the thread over little ol' me calling something "wokeified" while implying humor is somehow objective.

Last edited:

SheepPun

Mar 30, 2021
Hooooopefully I can get away with copy pasting this to move the thread along;

At what point do abandoned contributions get snipped from the game, if any? If we know Ashley isn't going to get really any new meaningful content, then why keep her? Is it that she's in a weird state of flux being in charge of the gift shop?

IvoryOwl

Mar 29, 2017
It's always funny when someone tries to end an argument with "the beauty of having an opinion! You don't have to agree!" because it always ignores its own advice. All you're doing is getting mad that other people voiced their disagreement. So which is it? Are they allowed to disagree, or do you want them to stop disagreeing?

Also, Poe's Law has been in effect for like five years now. Jokes either need to be obvious or funny, and "hurr durr, don't be woke" is neither anymore.
Personally, I'm wary of people who use the "It was just a joke" after getting some flak for what they said. More often than not, it's a sign of someone who don't want to take responsability for their actions/words and just want an "out" of the argument at that point.

Also, PPA, if you truly want the conversation to end then why do you perpetuate it and keep replying? People are allowed to talk among themselves and it sort of is about the game. I didn't reply to you in my previous post, yet you are sort of demanding us to "be quiet" about it. Like, the cat is out of the bag now. Unless you're keen on resorting to the same method that silenced you in the past too, i.e, the moderators, to do it for you.

Anywayayyyy... before all this I asked how the performance fared after this new patch. Does anyone have any news on that front?

Last edited:

SheepPun

Mar 30, 2021
Anywayayyyy... before all this I asked how the performance fared after this new patch. Does anyone have any news on that front?
I'm curious too, I know a patch before apparently helped with dealing with many players masses of children and with what I've dealt with, it has helped a bit. I'm actually kind of hopeful

tehlemon

Jan 26, 2021
Remember that trip I complained about a few posts back? The one where I worked a stupid number of hours with a small group of people...

Every single one now has covid. So my trip to visit my family just got delayed while I wait for my test results (while feeling mildly crappy).

I'll test it this afternoon

• Sad
Reactions: Sarkath

NoStepOnSnek

Apr 29, 2018

At what point do abandoned contributions get snipped from the game, if any? If we know Ashley isn't going to get really any new meaningful content, then why keep her? Is it that she's in a weird state of flux being in charge of the gift shop?
There isn't really a point unless it becomes a pressing issue.
In this case, you're looking at an isolated encounter that mostly does its job of making the arcade feel less empty without mechanically interacting with anything important and can stand on its own (aside from obviously setting up some kind of quest to 'prove them wrong'). The only real problem is the NPC's race and that could always be fixed by making them another random morph reading too much sappy romance or whatever to explain the attitude.

IvoryOwl

Mar 29, 2017
Since the newest version hasn't been shared yet...
I've recompiled it with Eclipse, works on my end so I hope it will work for y'all too.

tehlemon

Jan 26, 2021
Since the newest version hasn't been shared yet...
I've recompiled it with Eclipse, works on my end so I hope it will work for y'all too.

Google Drive
Okay, *now* I'll test it this afternoon.

I had forgotten that it wasn't fully shared. If I had to rebuild my build environment, I woulda said fuck it and played FFXIV instead lol

• Haha
Reactions: IvoryOwl

swagfiend

Aug 9, 2017
So still just adding more races and creating empty areas with blank NPCs. I'll never understand why this is a priority.

PussyPassAnon

Dec 18, 2018
I'll be one to admit, for the sake of consistency, that one of my leading criticisms in the past was that Inno spent too much time fleshing out small things; the bare bones, the skeleton, needed to be constructed so that the meat had something to sit upon.

I think she's following that model when it comes to placeholders, because they're definitely bare. But, the races are some other thing entirely. I think it's just more skin to cover the meat we already have.

That's my understanding of it, having followed this game for 3+ years.

Sarkath

Sep 8, 2019
Remember that trip I complained about a few posts back? The one where I worked a stupid number of hours with a small group of people...

Every single one now has covid. So my trip to visit my family just got delayed while I wait for my test results (while feeling mildly crappy).
Oof, sorry to hear that. :(

FWIW, most off my friends had COVID at one time or another and the cases that happened post-vaccination weren't too severe (sore throat, some cold-like symptoms, etc). Still: best wishes!

Quintilus

Engaged Member
Aug 8, 2020
I guess implying that penises are exclusively dominant genitalia offended someone, somewhere. :sneaky:
True dom...dominator??? able to dominate even using literally bare hands.
So yeee, someone got upset because of the letters. What a news...

penetrated=sub/penetrating=dom
From the creators of "womans cant rape". Spoiler, they actually can.
Also, if you google further than first google page, you find videos where womans dominate mans even without penetration, from both sides. So yes, somebody just have narrow as virgin definition of dominant/submissive fetish.

they don't have beaks
They/it dont that sexually attractive???
I mean, thats a thing for a BIG connoisseur. Very specific I mean.

- Chimera morphs
Two dicks? Seven vaginas? Three arms? That thing with head of a lion body of a goat and snake instead of a tail?

- mermaids
- sirens?
Literally humans with fish tails. Reference to Call of Ctulhu Dark Corners of the Earth? Pass...

Again, literally humans but with pointy ears.
Oh, and also females that have bigger dick than males.
Pass.

- subspecies being light/dark. typical fantasy shit i guess. also fits with mythology.
Ehhhhh....Just recolor of original race? Which is a joke by itself since there are not defined colors for cats/dogs/etc. Pass.

- dwarves - fits with mythology as well.
SMOL humies. Pass.

- Bees/wasps - for more ovipositor content i guess
- maybe hornet subspecies?
NOT THE BEES!! NOT THE BEES!!! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
And this will require rewriting of a oviposition mechanic/scenes, since NPC/PC able to...ehhh...oviposit??? only one egg at the time.
Plus, whats the definitive difference from other oviposit...ovipositing species?

- Ant morphs
Bees in disguise. Same problems.

- Moth morphs
Meme about brother and lamp goes to far, dont you think?

- butterfly morph subspecies?
Okay, something new, agreed.

SMOL hummies (2)

- Toads
- Frog subspecies?
Ehhh....okay, I guess.

- Slug/snail morphs
Too much slime. Already have slime morphs so...pass???

SMOLL humies (3)

- Manticore morphs
Define manticore.

- Sphynx morphs
There are option for taur cats IIRC. Pass.

- mole morphs
Pfffff....okay???

- scorpion morphs
Ehhhh....and? Excluding tail with the sting they are....lame?? Whats the selling point?

- Youko morph to finally be added because hot damn have we been waiting
fitting with the Japanese theme of Youko - Inno's replacement for kitsune i'll bet - here's a few that could be added to fit with the theme.
- Oni
- Yuki-Onna - standard human looks but with arms, legs, or any part really, replaced with elemental ice.
- Tengu - subspecies of harpy?
- Genbu
- Tanuki - how tf hasn't this been added yet with raccoon-morphs and shit like wtf inno come on-
- Akugyo/Amubie - basically a mermaid species.
- Jorogumo - i know there's basically one in the game already with Yui in Ellis but maybe something more accessible?
Japaneese shit (in a bad sense in this context). I.e. already existing races (exluding oni, which are RIPPED AS FUCK humies) that says "nande yamete kudasai" each single time you around. Pass.

the whole plot could be summarized as: "Demons murderfucking fighting angels for the control over the human realm".
And humans be like: "hehe, nuclear fire goes *Geiger counter noise*".
Seriously, concept of "whole world are under control of daemons" in general is as stupid as that conspiracy
"Birds have LEGS. LEGS backward is SGEL
S - government
G - drones
E - are
L - real"

tehlemon

Jan 26, 2021
Oof, sorry to hear that. :(

FWIW, most off my friends had COVID at one time or another and the cases that happened post-vaccination weren't too severe (sore throat, some cold-like symptoms, etc). Still: best wishes!
Thanks. Shit happens, and I'll get buy. Got to finish the FFXIV story today with the extra time, so upsides! Although the lab is still staying my results are in progress... I might have to delay my flight another day. But there's nothing I can do about it, so I won't let it get to me.

I feel like someone very heavy is currently sitting on my lungs, so for the last few days I've been assuming I'd be canceling this trip.

Will I be able to fight Lilith or at least see her before 2050? I assume the game will at least reach 0.8 by then
Nope!

• Red Heart
Reactions: Sarkath

anubis1970

Engaged Member
Mar 1, 2018
Oh. I don't do discord. Maybe one day they'll be uploaded to some kind of repository. On a joking note I find it highly ironic that the discord is against the Lolilith mod.
Mainly because it allows you to bypass the age limit of 18 and encounter/fuck NPCs below the legal age, something which Inno and the majority of people frown upon. If the modder had left the age limit in place it probably would be on the discord server.

Where is this mod anyway.
Couldn't tell you. You probably won't see it here since it violates Rule 7.

sadooper

Mar 17, 2021

I feel the same way. When i first played this game I thought (based on Ashley's dialogue) that there was a level of content for her, and it was only after repeatedly attempting various things that i came to the conclusion that no content existed for her at all. I don't think she necessarily needs to be deleted (obviously someone has to run the shop), but i think like the current interaction should be simplified so people aren't misled.

DirtyMare88

Jun 26, 2020
I feel the same way. When i first played this game I thought (based on Ashley's dialogue) that there was a level of content for her, and it was only after repeatedly attempting various things that i came to the conclusion that no content existed for her at all. I don't think she necessarily needs to be deleted (obviously someone has to run the shop), but i think like the current interaction should be simplified so people aren't misled.
I don't think the game has much, if any, in the way of "deleted" or pruned content. Dominion and the world is very big, kinda empty, and innoxia moves pretty slowly. I think obsolete content like ashley gets left in place just to give the appearance of there being more content. I mean, look at how many unused store lots are located in the the shopping center with ashley. And only 4 real vendors, plus pix's gym. lots of empty space. That's probably what's taking so long on this update because it's just Elis version of the shopping center.

SheepPun

Mar 30, 2021
I was mostly asking out of curiosity given the Dominion's current state. These judgement calls will need to be made at some point further in development but given its current state, it makes sense to keep it in even if its ultimately a bit of a case of smoke and mirrors.

... I'm morbidly curious now, has anyone tried to make a custom npc for the game, and no I'm not in the LT discord and I like to keep the amount of servers I'm in under a dozen at any given time

4.10 star(s) 119 Votes