Pie98

May 30, 2017
I've been following this game since a few months after it started. It still cracks me up that every single blogpost without delay will start with an apology about the patch being delayed and having personal issues going on in personal life. It's literally a meme and has been going on for 3+ years now.

DownTheDrain

Donor
Aug 25, 2017
I've been following this game since a few months after it started. It still cracks me up that every single blogpost without delay will start with an apology about the patch being delayed and having personal issues going on in personal life. It's literally a meme and has been going on for 3+ years now.
I was just about to post that.
Genuinely can't remember a time when updates didn't come with a "once again I'm sorry for X" disclaimer.

Mistik

Jun 3, 2018
hey hey people, quick question/request.

i vaguely recall someone mentioning that there was a Monster Hunter mod floating around for this game, so i was curious if you guys had a download link for it.

and fuck it, while i'm here, i'll ask a question too; what mods do you guys think are pretty cool and you'd like to see make it to the actual game - because, let's be real, Inno's gonna take more mods and add them to the game eventually.
All (Item category and some races) mods by Phobos.

DirtyMare88

Jun 26, 2020
All (Item category and some races) mods by Phobos.
I like phobos stuff, would recommend.
Only caution i'd have is when I used his most recent "ferals" mod you are pretty constrained with the ferals. Meaning you can't transform them into regular bipeds or taurs, give them arms seemingly. It's more the broken nature of the game and ferals still not being supported (even though there's a "ferals" content button?)
They are also "realistic feral size" meaning a feral bunny is like 8 inches tall. If you're 6 foot with a 12+ inch cock sex is out of the question, the rabbits vaginal depth will be like 1 inch.

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
v0.4.2.5 Patch Notes
so
1. fold in bugfixes done by other people. one of which is really awesome in how much it improves lag.
2. added some more useless tags
3. added 2 more useless morphs. (possibly folding in content)
4. added one pair of glasses
5. some minor bug fixes.

see you again in 7 more months.

Reactions: Claraval

IvoryOwl

Mar 29, 2017
ive never played this game before but the links confused me the versions dont match so is jar the latest then?
says Version: 0.4.2.5 but (a side from jar download)rest links is Win x64 (v0.4.2.3) and of course win x32 links as well
Unless you're a Subscriber, preview builds have be compiled manually and that can be a bit of a pain. Since no one else was willing, I decided to do it myself and share it here, however, the program I used (Eclipse) produces a .jar file and I have no idea how to convert it to an .exe so that's why only that one is up-to-date.

Part of me is a little concerned as usually we would get the files shortly after an update. It's almost as if the interest in this game is dying out to the point people are no longer interested in either sharing or compiling the game anymore... her sub numbers are still going strong so it's probably people (who use F95) getting wiser and moving on or only checking this sporadically.

I can't blame them... this game takes a long ass time to get any meaningful or sizeable content out.

Last edited:
4.10 star(s) 119 Votes