Garnser

Apr 1, 2017
Damn, installing around 40 races makes the game so slow, barely playable. Is the game checking mods folder all the time?

IvoryOwl

Mar 29, 2017
Damn, installing around 40 races makes the game so slow, barely playable. Is the game checking mods folder all the time?
Ha! Vanilla game with no mods can bring even beefy PCs to their knees, let alone a modded version with a ton of new stuff.
Stick to simpler/smaller mods or select only the races you consider critical.

Reactions: Garnser

MajinMadness

Oct 4, 2018
Brax you can ignore after you've found out what happened to Arthur, but you have to get a license and buy Scarlet to continue the main quest. If you mean you bought her and have her in a room somewhere, then you don't have to free her unless you want to try to fuck Helena.
I mean once you buy Scarlet you can free her or keep her, I guess I really wanted to know if there is any difference between the two but from what it sounds like you get Scarlet on keep and the option to bang Helena if you free Scarlet.

BaloneyAmone

Mar 3, 2021
So quick question, is there any reason to not keep Scarlet and buy Brax/Bree? Like my mind is saying you NEED to get them but it's not a "Gather your party and go save the day." game. Freeing Scarlet and not buying Brax/Bree is just going to let me ignore the whole slave managment part of the game right untell I really care about doing so?
You are correct in that freeing Scarlett means you won't have to interact with that part of the game until you want to, but you won't be able to re-enslave her later. Additionally, part of the Helena questline is that you have to return Scarlett to her if you decided to keep her (any transformations you gave her are undone); if you want to keep Scarlett around, you'll be locked out of Helena's romance, and through this, custom slaves.
Brax/Bree, in comparison, is just another NPC to add to your collection, and can be purchased on your leisure after a short questline. They get some special responses if you do specific things with them in your party (a feature which has been long-since deprecated), though I can't recall any specific moments.

sighhhhhh

Sep 29, 2019
I mean once you buy Scarlet you can free her or keep her, I guess I really wanted to know if there is any difference between the two but from what it sounds like you get Scarlet on keep and the option to bang Helena if you free Scarlet.
The difference comes up when/if you start Helena's romance quest to enable custom slaves. You can keep Scarlet as a slave with no deterrence up until then, but at some point in that quest line, Helena will require you to give Scarlet back. If you don't, you obviously keep Scarlet, but you lock the option to ever order custom slaves through Helena for the entirety of that playthrough, and you will not get the option to do so ever again unless you reroll the save or start a new playthrough.

tehlemon

Jan 26, 2021
Is there a way to run on android?
Gods no.

I'd make a joke about how you shouldn't try it if you value your phone, but it won't actually run so it doesn't matter lol

Hello,
Is there a way to make a slave produce milk with potions when they're not, please ?
Yes. Buy choosing the option to increase milk production lol

I don't have the game in front of me, but it's in either the breast or milk sections.

When you're given the option to keep or free her, the only difference is whether you keep her or she fucks off back where she came from. You can still access Helena's quest just like normal.

During Helena's quest you'll be asked to return her if you didn't free her. If you freed her earlier, it just skips that step.

Nothing changes whether you keep or free her on the first choice.

Quintilus

Engaged Member
Aug 8, 2020
Is there are list of all available quests?
I reached last available main story quest "To Teriyaki or whatever" long ago and from time to time I stumble upon side/romance quests.

fudejoranek

Oct 30, 2018
Is there are list of all available quests?
I reached last available main story quest "To Teriyaki or whatever" long ago and from time to time I stumble upon side/romance quests.
The wiki misses some entries, this link has the full list, but this is because its source code for what text to put when you completed the quest, so it does spoil the quests:

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
IIRC the .jar format needs java installed to run. Don't ask me exactly how to run it, because I couldn't tell you. I usually just grab the 64-bit .exe public builds.
step 1: install java
step 2: double click the .jar file the same way you would an Exe

at least for a normal jar file. This game also requires javaFX. so you need to install both java and javaFX before you can double click the jar. I am also using the exe for this game only. but for other games I use the jar

Quintilus

Engaged Member
Aug 8, 2020
The wiki misses some entries, this link has the full list, but this is because its source code for what text to put when you completed the quest, so it does spoil the quests:
First of, who ever thoughts that making enumeration for holding quests is a good idea? Its literally already using tree for quests.
Second, dafruck is this?
Java:
    MAIN("Lilith's Throne", "You have completed all main quest content in this version!",
            QuestType.MAIN,
            QuestTree.mainQuestTree)
I thought Java didnt have preprocesssor directives/macros like in C/C++.

Plumpunikitty

May 7, 2019
I'd make a joke about how you shouldn't try it if you value your phone, but it won't actually run so it doesn't matter lol
Speaking of a phone version...
phoneLT.PNG

(Edit)
Don't expect one in the foreseeable future.

• Haha
Reactions: Konstantinus

Sarkath

Sep 8, 2019
at least for a normal jar file. This game also requires javaFX. so you need to install both java and javaFX before you can double click the jar. I am also using the exe for this game only. but for other games I use the jar
JavaFX is bundled in the Oracle JRE8. That's still the recommended version on java.com, so most users won't have to worry about manually setting up JFX.

Second, dafruck is this?
Java:
    MAIN("Lilith's Throne", "You have completed all main quest content in this version!",
            QuestType.MAIN,
            QuestTree.mainQuestTree)
I thought Java didnt have preprocesssor directives/macros like in C/C++.
It doesn't, and yeah, that confused me at first, too.

Java enums are wild compared to C/C++/C#, and Inno abuses the hell of out them.

TessSadist

Donor
Game Developer
Aug 4, 2019
This is the kind of game I dream of making someday -- I love this style of game so much. The options for content and customization of your character are so vast!

DirtyMare88

Jun 26, 2020
Anyone else use the feral mod? Am I doing something wrong or does it lag the hell out of your game?
How many kids you got wandering around, even unmet? Even with the new tech update that helps some with this issue, too many kids grinds the game to a halt. Might have to go out and "cull the herd"

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
JavaFX is bundled in the Oracle JRE8. That's still the recommended version on java.com, so most users won't have to worry about manually setting up JFX.
java.com is owned by oracle. Oracle should go die in a fire.
use a proper version of java not the oracle trash

edit: oops. old link. new site is here

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: fass
4.10 star(s) 119 Votes