Quintilus

Engaged Member
Aug 8, 2020
Java enums are wild compared to C/C++/C#, and Inno abuses the hell of out them.
Well thats just stupid, as I already said.

It have much more sense to have something like this for quests
Java:
class Player
{
    private vector or what its in java, List???<QuestItem> active quests, finished quests;
}

class QuestItem
{
    private QuestTreeNode starting quest point;
    private QuestTreeNode current quest node;
    public enum get_quest_status() const {}
    public void try_update_quest(dump all info about player here) {}
}

class QuestTreeNode
{
    private QuestTreeNode owner;
    private List<QuestTreeNode> possible routes;
    public void can_quest_progress(player inventory/position/etc) {}
}
to detache quests from player implementation and to make extension and creation of a new quests a simple task.

F4C430

Dec 4, 2018
jb281472 Can we get this Linux information added to the main post please? At the very least you can just add a link to the post in the installation instructions.

It depends on which distribution you're using. If you're using Arch, install the java8-openjdk and java8-openjfx packages. If you're using Ubuntu, install the openjdk-8-jre and openjfx packages. Later versions of OpenJDK might work as long as OpenJFX is also installed, but JRE 8 is the developer recommended version.

I wouldn't bother with Wine. Aside from having pretty specific requirements the game works very well under Linux (as well as Lilith's Throne can run, anyway ;)).
Thanks for providing the info. I tried all sorts of things that didn't work (Manjaro Linux), including building from source. Always ran into that Error: Could not find or load main class com.lilithsthrone.main.Main error. Finding this post saved the day.

rasbinf

Feb 12, 2021
do anyone know how to acquire tentacle, by that i mean the food item you have to enchant =(
try almost all of them and no succes so far

Sarkath

Sep 8, 2019
java.com is owned by oracle. Oracle should go die in a fire.
use a proper version of java not the oracle trash
I agree (I don't use Oracle JRE/JDK) but most people a) don't really care and b) don't want to go through the hassle. Most people would sooner skip the game than do a bunch of nerdy shit just to get it to start.

there a windows version? the jar version is laggy as hell
They're running the same code. The Windows version just includes a prepackaged version of Java to make it easier to unpack and play.

Never heard of this before. Is it legit/safe?
Yep. Almost all of my development on LT has been done using AdoptOpenJDK. I also use Adopt extensively on production servers for running Java-based services. Definitely safe and reliable as long as you get it from the official site. Just bear in mind that you'll have to manage your own JavaFX installation if you switch to Adopt.

I think packages its own build of OpenJFX in its distribution of JDK 8, so that might be a more convenient Oracle alternative (disclaimer: I haven't personally tried it).

Well thats just stupid, as I already said.
I mean…yeah, it totally is. You did ask why it worked, though. :p

LT has several hallmarks of being Inno's first real project, and the (ab)use of Java enums feels like a definitive example of "ooh, shiny" in action. There's a lot of long-standing architectural problems that need to be addressed.

Thanks for providing the info. I tried all sorts of things that didn't work (Manjaro Linux), including building from source. Always ran into that Error: Could not find or load main class com.lilithsthrone.main.Main error. Finding this post saved the day.
Glad it helped! Enjoy. :)

Reactions: mrttao and IvoryOwl

Kaynet

Jun 12, 2020
made a tattoo just for the hell of it but i'm having a problem.
Screenshot (4).png
i can't get the size right. i got size right on the screen where you add it to a body part. what am i missing?

F4C430

Dec 4, 2018
I have no idea what kind of mods are out there because i refuse to use Discord, but i made an egg vibrator. Extract the contents to res/mods/
egg_vibrator.png

Reactions: medassin

fudejoranek

Oct 30, 2018
This is the most official mod location apart from the discord. It is a google spreadsheet that is accessible without a google account, but if you want to submit mods you have to give your discord account (there is probably nothing stopping you from linking to your f95zone account instead through, since its all plaintext):

Carl0sDanger

May 22, 2020

i can't get the size right. i got size right on the screen where you add it to a body part. what am i missing?
I can't help you at all, but if you find the answer, can you post it here?

There's some pretty glaring holes in the tattoo selection (no Celtic? no skulls? Irezumi?) that I wouldn't mind filling.

Aug 27, 2020
When will the .exe version of the latest update be available? Idk if it's just not released yet, or if it hasn't been uploaded to the torrents, but I'd like to get some kind of info on it

BaloneyAmone

Mar 3, 2021
When will the .exe version of the latest update be available? Idk if it's just not released yet, or if it hasn't been uploaded to the torrents, but I'd like to get some kind of info on it
Here's the story regarding why the .exe version isn't updated yet.
Basically, it'll only exist if either 1) someone subscribes and shares it or 2) someone grinds out a solution to compiling it as an exe. More likely than not, though, you'll just have to wait for it to go public whenever that happens.

aaaf010101

May 9, 2020
Think there's a bug with child generation. Playing as a male human. Children that would previously have been lesser morphs are spawning as full human. This has even occurred with a pure demon as a mother. In at least one case a child conceived with a half-demon ended up being a lesser morph of its mother's non-demon species.

This doesn't occur 100% of the time, and I can't nail down what is causing it. Using a pregnancy tester might have something to do with it, but I'm not sure and have no idea what sort of spaghetti would lead to that. I am also using a race mod, which could be causing it after the changes to child generation.

Is anyone else experiencing this?
The same issue is occurring in all my playthroughs on the latest build. No items were used to hasten pregnancies. The save data on the other hand lists children conceived with half demons as half demons, but they're not appearing as such in game

NoStepOnSnek

Apr 29, 2018
View attachment 1569691
I can't help you at all, but if you find the answer, can you post it here?

There's some pretty glaring holes in the tattoo selection (no Celtic? no skulls? Irezumi?) that I wouldn't mind filling.
Open the svg in a text editor and remove the width= and height= definitions near the top of the file. For future projects, you can also simply clean out an existing image and save that as a blank template.

4.10 star(s) 119 Votes