Mistik

Jun 3, 2018
I have no idea what kind of mods are out there because i refuse to use Discord, but i made an egg vibrator. Extract the contents to res/mods/
View attachment 1569879
What is the problem to enter the discord without registering and see the mods?
This is the most official mod location apart from the discord. It is a google spreadsheet that is accessible without a google account, but if you want to submit mods you have to give your discord account (there is probably nothing stopping you from linking to your f95zone account instead through, since its all plaintext):
Can attach any link. Registration is not required. Just fill out the form.

Last edited:
Reactions: Linarahn

F4C430

Dec 4, 2018
What is the problem to enter the discord without registering and see the mods?
I didn't know that was possible, especially with adult content. I tend to avoid Discord like i avoid Facebook.

This is the most official mod location apart from the discord. It is a google spreadsheet that is accessible without a google account, but if you want to submit mods you have to give your discord account (there is probably nothing stopping you from linking to your f95zone account instead through, since its all plaintext):
What a mess that is. Half the entries have no image or use a generic image. I'm mainly interested in clothing mods but that spreadsheet only separates between "is clothing" and "is not clothing." Some entries have a bunch of mods grouped together and some are individual. Trying to find specific slot items like shoes for instance is a nightmare... Thanks for sharing though, i was able to come across a couple things i found interesting. I like creating things in Inkscape and it's kind of fun to edit the XML, so i'm thinking of making a bunch of content for more interesting wardrobes. But i think i'll just host it on a instead.

Bogojisem

Oct 24, 2019
I don't think that works anymore. I don't use Discord either, but last I recall, Discord locks people out of their accounts for not linking it to a phone number.

Fikedever

May 26, 2020
(Eclipse) produces a .jar file and I have no idea how to convert it to an .exe so that's why only that one is up-to-date.
2) someone grinds out a solution to compiling it as an exe. More likely than not, though, you'll just have to wait for it to go public whenever that happens.
I found on which might work. I'm not going to put any further work into it though. Hope that helps.
I don't think that works anymore. I don't use Discord either, but last I recall, Discord locks people out of their accounts for not linking it to a phone number.
I don't have a phone number on my Discord. I haven't been locked out.

Plumpunikitty

May 7, 2019
so I tried adding some clothing and tattoo mods and now my save won't load, anyone knows how I can fix this?
From my experience, it's probably because the game cannot read one of the XML properly. You'll have to figure what offending mod it is in the error.log file which is located in your data folder. From there you could try to fix or delete the mod.

Wolfdragon20

Nov 8, 2021
From my experience, it's probably because the game cannot read one of the XML properly. You'll have to figure what offending mod it is in the error.log file which is located in your data folder. From there you could try to fix or delete the mod.
thanks for the help

F4C430

Dec 4, 2018
So i originally played this game years ago but have been playing again this week to fill that custom-character text adventure itch. Is the current state of the game broken? NPC's are using actions i have explicitly disabled like oral. I have also yet to see any NPC apply bondage when they have the apply bondage fetish. This game is still kinda weird with the way it was designed.

BaloneyAmone

Mar 3, 2021
So i originally played this game years ago but have been playing again this week to fill that custom-character text adventure itch. Is the current state of the game broken? NPC's are using actions i have explicitly disabled like oral. I have also yet to see any NPC apply bondage when they have the apply bondage fetish. This game is still kinda weird with the way it was designed.
Not sure about the oral denial (iirc I don't think there's a content option to turn it off, just for everyone to hate the fetish, which technically means they can perform the action), but the bondage fetish is currently only implemented in a few sealed items (which only the player can really interact with), and a specific weapon that can only* be obtained during October -- and even then I'm not sure if NPCs can use the action for it.
The game has very solid foundations (design-wise), but delivering on its berth of opportunities has long-since been a major challenge that can't really be overcome until either 1) the developer channels the power of the Silicon Valley warlords and just busts out feature after feature, 2) they hire/get volunteers/put out bounties for specific bits, or 3) the game becomes moddable enough for people to do it themselves.

Reactions: F4C430

F4C430

Dec 4, 2018
Not sure about the oral denial (iirc I don't think there's a content option to turn it off, just for everyone to hate the fetish, which technically means they can perform the action), but the bondage fetish is currently only implemented in a few sealed items (which only the player can really interact with), and a specific weapon that can only* be obtained during October -- and even then I'm not sure if NPCs can use the action for it.
The game has very solid foundations (design-wise), but delivering on its berth of opportunities has long-since been a major challenge that can't really be overcome until either 1) the developer channels the power of the Silicon Valley warlords and just busts out feature after feature, 2) they hire/get volunteers/put out bounties for specific bits, or 3) the game becomes moddable enough for people to do it themselves.
1641071072333.png

You can disable the fetish, but upon closer inspection of the top of the page, this is really just preferences and not a hard disable. This is a good example of what i'm talking about with the design of the game being weird.

I had a feeling that was the case with the bondage content. Guess i'll wait another few more years and check in again. I did make a couple mods but now i feel like i'm probably wasting my time making mods for this.

deversari

Oct 5, 2017
i'll be honest; stop waiting. this will never get finished, ever, and if it does we'll all be well into our seventies or on our deathbeds.
I know, but I can dream.

Hell, at this point I'll settle for "a playable state that doesn't just end at a seemingly random point of the story"

GuiltyElation

Mar 31, 2021
I know, but I can dream.

Hell, at this point I'll settle for "a playable state that doesn't just end at a seemingly random point of the story"
It's been mentioned a couple of times in this thread, but the best thing that could happen at this point is the game becomes fully moddable and the game gets "finished" Skyrim style

That's not to say it's impossible right now (people like Ace have made big, direct contributions to the game already) but it's certainly not a great experience, especially when a lot of us have bad school/work code to contend with :p

Reactions: deversari
4.10 star(s) 119 Votes