f951488

Aug 29, 2017
I play as full human is there way to get wings? Which item would be required? Or maybe there is way to transform into half demon?
IIRC you can get bat or harpy wings, this is hand wings.
To have separate wings enchant horse food, you'll have pegasus wings.
You can also find biojuice cannister to turn yourself into one, then with that TF menu give yourself wings. That way you can get yourself any other mentioned wings aswell as angelic wings. After that enchant biojuice cannister so that it turns your body to flesh.
That will not work with any demonic parts. To turn into demon or half-demon you'll need to reach an end of current story, aswell as some other requirenments.
Okay, very nice of the team to consider, but why are they setting the limit so low that wearing any set results (+ weapons) in a 100% corruption with your Energie and Aura set to 1? I rly loved the snowflake jewels -.-'
There wasn't time to balance things. I'm sure there will be ways to wear sets without any penalty.
Hy guys,
A random question for collectors: is it possible to encounter GREATER zebras and all those -taurs , birbs, reindeers, angels or hellhounds/vargrs? And if "yes" - are there any areas where it is more likely to do so?
except the slavemarket ofc...
thx in advance
yeah i ran into some of them too (but they are very rare!) but they all had been LESSER specimen. Do you remember if yours had been GREATER ones?
Look at your furry preferences, maybe you didn't tweak it. I don't know exactly how many body parts should be of corresponding race to be greater variant of it but pretty sure if you turn preference to max you'll find them.
As for the angel - i once found an angel-slime in Submission during a storm - but never a non-slime-angel unfortunatelly
Angels don't spawn. You can only encounter them this ways:
- export them, this way you'll have to buy them at auction as slaves
- turn yourself or your sex partner into angel (or both) with biojuice trick and make some offsprings (remember, selfcest is an option). That way you'll have chance to find your angel offspring as muggers or prostitutes.
Is there a way to increase party size? I can only allow one slave to get in my party. I would love to have two tho.
I heard that you can edit save to allow that but didn't actually remember someone doing that. Always be careful and have backup if you try editing your save. Also that way you might encounter more bugs.
Currently you can have summon, slave partner and his elemental.
So is there a way to actually get all those arcane spells that aren't book related, yet?
You can with certain menu. For that read readme file.
Don't know if its a glitch or what but you can now longer give yourself perk point with the debug menu.
Do you know if there is a way to bypass the limit?
That's also known and will be fixed. For now if you really want those perk points (and stats) you can edit your save to bypass 50 level cap. Even if you have level 51 you'll be able to gain exp and levelup without limit, perk points also will be awarded.
Also this is way to bypass enchantment limit since this is also depending on your level.

noenchilada

Dec 23, 2018
I have the feeling that Ashley from the Dream Lover shop is an angel. Their bonus stats are -100 corruption, +50 Demon damage and -50 Human damage, however I can't seem to get them to be friendly enough with my PC to find out. They say something about using their gifts properly and I suspect this has something to do with giving them to Nyan as you're romancing her but... sigh, Nyan's cute and all but I don't want my PC to get romantically involved with her... has anyone tried this before? Or does anyone know if you can even get Ashley to be friendly and show their true form to you?

anubis1970

Engaged Member
Mar 1, 2018
Or maybe there is way to transform into half demon?
The only way to be a halt-demon is to have a demon as one of your parents. You can become a full demon at the end of the main quest line if your corruption score is high enough, then any children you have will be half-demons. If you use the cheat menu you can spawn an item called Innoxia's Gift that will transform any random NPC from normal into Half-demon of from half-demon into full demon, but it doesn't work on the MC or named NPC's like Lillaya or Nyann.

f951488

Aug 29, 2017
I have the feeling that Ashley from the Dream Lover shop is an angel. Their bonus stats are -100 corruption, +50 Demon damage and -50 Human damage, however I can't seem to get them to be friendly enough with my PC to find out. They say something about using their gifts properly and I suspect this has something to do with giving them to Nyan as you're romancing her but... sigh, Nyan's cute and all but I don't want my PC to get romantically involved with her... has anyone tried this before? Or does anyone know if you can even get Ashley to be friendly and show their true form to you?
There isn't any content with Ashley yet.
The only way to be a halt-demon is to have a demon as one of your parents. You can become a full demon at the end of the main quest line if your corruption score is high enough, then any children you have will be half-demons. If you use the cheat menu you can spawn an item called Innoxia's Gift that will transform any random NPC from normal into Half-demon of from half-demon into full demon, but it doesn't work on the MC or named NPC's like Lillaya or Nyann.
Isn't there a way to become half-demon in the process of becoming demon? I thought I heard someone talking about it.

anubis1970

Engaged Member
Mar 1, 2018
Isn't there a way to become half-demon in the process of becoming demon? I thought I heard someone talking about it.
There's no way that I've found to become a half-demon. When you ask to be turned into a demon it's an all or nothing event.

Jaster42

Feb 14, 2018
I liked the old combat, one action from you then from them. This 3 actions per round seems so unneeded. I know this is a fantasy game but being able to fire off three magic attacks in one go is unrealistic.
I just couldn't help but notice the irony of this statement. Preference aside (as it's a perfectly valid complaint / preference at its core), but siting the 'realism' of how fast magic casts is perhaps the worst reason to use against the new system.

On a deeper level, the 3 actions per turn COULD allow a very interesting play / counter play system, though that is VERY clearly not there, and not much consideration has gone into balancing it out (yet, or yet I hope), as they tripled player output to their advantage in 1v1 and made 1v4 imp fights VERY hard (as it's hard to handle 12 Actions between your turn). I recall rushing through Karl and Wolfgang as your first fight was pretty hard / risky. But now it's laughably easy, 3 hits often drops one. I even managed to get through it on max difficulty once (though it required some effort / attempts).

The new AP system also allows for price points in actions, to make some actions different and combo more or worse with other powers. In its current form, as crits for most effects are set through spamming, you're of course too encouraged to spam attack, with occasional spell, and never use twin strike (Granted, it was always bad in 99% of sitations in the turn system too). And never change offesive tactic (it's greatest failing, which it kept, there's little reason to switch to seduction efforts away from attacks, or to attacks if you've been seduction, you should only ever attack, or only ever seduce, with magic filling blanks / used for combos).

The AP system could be allowed to address this, having different actions of an enemy (or player) introduce vulnerabilies to counter moves, or traits like "Seductions after attacks are Critical", which would change from Attack>Attack>Attack as ideal, to at least a consideration of Attack>Seduce>Attack. Though Crit wouldn't be enough to split damage like that (and lose the attack critical, so it'd have to be something HUGE like instead of a Crit, a x4 effect, or force an enemy to miss, etc). But it's simpler and clearer to do it in this AP frame work, than a Turn system.

Plus its simply different, and fuck if RPG's need new innovations.

TL;DR random game dev ranting.

Engelstein

Feb 17, 2018
I just couldn't help but notice the irony of this statement. Preference aside (as it's a perfectly valid complaint / preference at its core), but siting the 'realism' of how fast magic casts is perhaps the worst reason to use against the new system.

On a deeper level, the 3 actions per turn COULD allow a very interesting play / counter play system, though that is VERY clearly not there, and not much consideration has gone into balancing it out (yet, or yet I hope), as they tripled player output to their advantage in 1v1 and made 1v4 imp fights VERY hard (as it's hard to handle 12 Actions between your turn). I recall rushing through Karl and Wolfgang as your first fight was pretty hard / risky. But now it's laughably easy, 3 hits often drops one. I even managed to get through it on max difficulty once (though it required some effort / attempts).

The new AP system also allows for price points in actions, to make some actions different and combo more or worse with other powers. In its current form, as crits for most effects are set through spamming, you're of course too encouraged to spam attack, with occasional spell, and never use twin strike (Granted, it was always bad in 99% of sitations in the turn system too). And never change offesive tactic (it's greatest failing, which it kept, there's little reason to switch to seduction efforts away from attacks, or to attacks if you've been seduction, you should only ever attack, or only ever seduce, with magic filling blanks / used for combos).

The AP system could be allowed to address this, having different actions of an enemy (or player) introduce vulnerabilies to counter moves, or traits like "Seductions after attacks are Critical", which would change from Attack>Attack>Attack as ideal, to at least a consideration of Attack>Seduce>Attack. Though Crit wouldn't be enough to split damage like that (and lose the attack critical, so it'd have to be something HUGE like instead of a Crit, a x4 effect, or force an enemy to miss, etc). But it's simpler and clearer to do it in this AP frame work, than a Turn system.

Plus its simply different, and fuck if RPG's need new innovations.

TL;DR random game dev ranting.
I don't know, I just prefer one action per turn. I mean, I got my magic characters able to tank and spam basic melee attacks all imps at the fortress due to the 3 AP. It just feels like there is less strategy now, for example: During the battle against the three demons before Meraxis, I used to have to decide who to Flash spell and who to attack while they were blinded. Now I can just use 1 AP on the first guy, another on the second and so forth.

I have faith that Innoxia will figure something out, she's put too much work into this game. As for me, I'm going to wait until it is sorted out. It's just not enjoyable for me at the moment.

Reactions: e-disfunction

Jaster42

Feb 14, 2018
I'd agree with the assesment, just the particular rational in the quoted post that made me chuckle.

But yeah, right now its an AP system, but the fights are still balanced and designed around a Turn system, so it does feel really fucky at the moment. Feels like they should revisit every combat encounter and rebuild / revise them for the new system to put in useful hooks that make the AP system stand out (as noted in my above post, given it allows for MUCH better interaction if designed for it, and more interesting ability design space).

Bloodpoison

Sep 20, 2018
Sorry if it was alrdy answerd before but i dont rlly have time to look thro all 108 Pages q_q
i want to know 2 Things, first if there are any other Locations other than Dominion and Submission since i only found those till now (Maybe after mainquest cause i dont have it done yet on my new char)

and second how i get Custom Slaves or Characters, i seen someone do it but idk how

Engelstein

Feb 17, 2018
Sorry if it was alrdy answerd before but i dont rlly have time to look thro all 108 Pages q_q
i want to know 2 Things, first if there are any other Locations other than Dominion and Submission since i only found those till now (Maybe after mainquest cause i dont have it done yet on my new char)

and second how i get Custom Slaves or Characters, i seen someone do it but idk how
As of right now, there's only D and S.

Custom slaves/characters can be done by first introducing yourself to Kate in the Shopping Center by the Club. Once introduced, you can go to any slave or character and send them to Kate. If you're talking about transformations, that's a different deal.

Kai Oz

Sep 6, 2018
Hey! How can I skip sex scenes or maybe turn it off in properties for a while but keep TFs? Sometimes it's annoying, untimely and too long

Sojonin

Feb 14, 2018

Custom slaves are imported throught the auction house in Slaver Alley. You can export slaves by clicking the button in the upper right corner of their description box. You can even export your own character as a potential slave if you wish.

Besharia

May 6, 2018
How do you get wings? None of the items I have found actually can be enchanted with wing transformitives nor seem to change wing type it's like it's missing or something. The wiki mentions how to get them but it does not work. I really want some wings....

KainbloodOmen

Mar 10, 2018
How do you get wings? None of the items I have found actually can be enchanted with wing transformitives nor seem to change wing type it's like it's missing or something. The wiki mentions how to get them but it does not work. I really want some wings....
I only found the sugar carrot cube that can give pegasus wings. And it's true that all other objects (bat, harpy, ...) do not offer it.

m1ch43l

Jul 6, 2017
If by chance innoxa or someone able to forward this request to him/her is reading this,

is there a chance for another kind of threesome besides spitroast and side-by-side doggystyle?
For example futa fucking someone doggy while being fucked herself by another person or standing (person getting dicks in vagina and ass at the same time).

Since I am at it, is there a plan for double penetration in the sense of two dicks in one hole?

(Out of context: When I mentioned the doggystyle futa fucking&fucked, there is this crazy delusion of a futa fucking a futa fucking a futa, etc. .
though that would be a big programming hassle in my opinion and way too absurd of an imagination of a kind of futa-centipede. That is not something anyone would probably want anyway. )

4.10 star(s) 117 Votes