e-disfunction

Jun 1, 2019
How do you get wings? None of the items I have found actually can be enchanted with wing transformitives nor seem to change wing type it's like it's missing or something. The wiki mentions how to get them but it does not work. I really want some wings....
I only found the sugar carrot cube that can give pegasus wings. And it's true that all other objects (bat, harpy, ...) do not offer it.
Once you get pegasus wings, can you enchant (then drink) a vial of Angel's Tears to modify your wings any way you wish?:sneaky:

anubis1970

Engaged Member
Mar 1, 2018
Once you type "buggy" the debug screen appears. Here, choose the 'Stats' tab. Then '+1 Perk point' button will be on the far left side, second-from-the-top. (y)
That option no longer works with the current version. That's why people are asking for alternate ways of getting more perk points. I tried editing the save file using Notepad++ but wasn't able to find where the new value is being stored. The <perkpoints> variable didn't change anything in game when I altered it so I'm guessing that's the one for the old perk tree.

If anyone else figures it out, a post here would be appreciated by many.

Reactions: e-disfunction

Sojonin

Feb 14, 2018
How do you get wings? None of the items I have found actually can be enchanted with wing transformitives nor seem to change wing type it's like it's missing or something. The wiki mentions how to get them but it does not work. I really want some wings....
Buggy has a transform menu

e-disfunction

Jun 1, 2019
Sorry if it was alrdy answerd before but i dont rlly have time to look thro all 108 Pages q_q
i want to know 2 Things, first if there are any other Locations other than Dominion and Submission since i only found those till now (Maybe after mainquest cause i dont have it done yet on my new char)

and second how i get Custom Slaves or Characters, i seen someone do it but idk how
As of right now, there's only D and S.

Custom slaves/characters can be done by first introducing yourself to Kate in the Shopping Center by the Club. Once introduced, you can go to any slave or character and send them to Kate. If you're talking about transformations, that's a different deal.
Custom slaves are imported throught the auction house in Slaver Alley. You can export slaves by clicking the button in the upper right corner of their description box. You can even export your own character as a potential slave if you wish.
I believe that the next town/city will be added in version 0.3.4--current public version is around 0.3.3.5, so you need to wait 4 to 6 more weeks. (y)

* To 'customize' slaves & characters, your character can enchant 'Angel's Tears' potions that will *alter* most body parts.
* Cosmetics, tattoos, skin & eye colours,etc. can be altered by Kate in the shopping centre (your charater needs to go there but slaves can just be sent after you have introduced yourself to Kate).
* There are other, race-specific potions that you can embibe &/or enchant to give you other species' body parts.
* The easiest method to alter *your* character is to use the "Debug Screens" (type 'buggy' then choose the 'Main' tab and 'Transform' button).
* The easiest way to get 'custom' slaves is to SAVE YOU CURRENT GAME, then start a new game and create (and transform?) the charcter you wish to have as a slave. When finished go to the game menu screen (click the cogwheel on the bottom-left of the game) and click the 'Export character' button (in the middle of the top row). *Then*, re-load your old game/character, visit the Slaver Market auction block, and 'Import' the new character to bid/purchase your custom slave!

Hope that helps. :sneaky:

Sojonin

Feb 14, 2018
If by chance innoxa or someone able to forward this request to him/her is reading this,

is there a chance for another kind of threesome besides spitroast and side-by-side doggystyle?
For example futa fucking someone doggy while being fucked herself by another person or standing (person getting dicks in vagina and ass at the same time).

Since I am at it, is there a plan for double penetration in the sense of two dicks in one hole?

(Out of context: When I mentioned the doggystyle futa fucking&fucked, there is this crazy delusion of a futa fucking a futa fucking a futa, etc. .
though that would be a big programming hassle in my opinion and way too absurd of an imagination of a kind of futa-centipede. That is not something anyone would probably want anyway. )
Will pass it on. And stuffing has been brought up.

Reactions: m1ch43l

Sojonin

Feb 14, 2018
Try this for me:
* While in the game go to the Save/Load screen (click cogwheel, then the 'Save/Load' button").
* without touching or clicking anything else type these five letters:
buggy

Did the Debugging screen appear? (The screen is titled "A powerful tool" and is signed ~Innoxia~.)

(I've used the degging screens every day since public version 0.2.?.? and it has't disappeared!)
Buggy is used during gameplay on a tile's default screen.

e-disfunction

Jun 1, 2019
That option no longer works with the current version. That's why people are asking for alternate ways of getting more perk points. I tried editing the save file using Notepad++ but wasn't able to find where the new value is being stored. The <perkpoints> variable didn't change anything in game when I altered it so I'm guessing that's the one for the old perk tree.

If anyone else figures it out, a post here would be appreciated by many.
Open a save xml file with Notepad++ and search for:
<perkPoints value="0"/>
Change the '0' to something else but leave the quote marks. Save the file, then open that file in the game. Do you have Perk Points now?:unsure:

Godin

Jun 8, 2017
<perkPoints value="0"/>
Change the '0' to something else but leave the quote marks. Save the file, then open that file in the game. Do you have Perk Points now?:unsure:
you have change your level to get the pp (Perk Points). Change your level is key to everything on the new stuff.

anubis1970

Engaged Member
Mar 1, 2018
<perkPoints value="0"/>
That's precisely what I tried, and no it doesn't work anymore. That's what I was saying in my post. I'm guessing that English comprehension isn't your strongest subject.

Zurrlock

May 13, 2018
I must either be missing something vital, or playing the game wrong, because I can't figure out how to use or equip items at all. I click on the item, nothing, I try to drag the item, nothing, double click either mouse button, etc. Anyone can give me any pointers? I'm playing java version, stand-alone source, same thing I play CoC in with no issues.

f951488

Aug 29, 2017
Perk points now hard tied to lvl, so that before probably next hotfix you can only get perk points by lvling and if you get to lvl 50 you need to edit save to give yourself lvl above that cap.

Bat and harpy wings should be available by TF your arms to corresponding race.

f951488

Aug 29, 2017
I must either be missing something vital, or playing the game wrong, because I can't figure out how to use or equip items at all. I click on the item, nothing, I try to drag the item, nothing, double click either mouse button, etc. Anyone can give me any pointers? I'm playing java version, stand-alone source, same thing I play CoC in with no issues.
When you click an item there is buttons of actions, one of them should be "equip (self)' or "drink (self)" etc. All actions with items are within that buttons. Sometimes you need to actually have item in your inventory to use it (and not on the ground or someones else inventory).
One day we might get drag-n-drop mechanic but not in near future.

Reactions: Zurrlock

Mimi-chan

Apr 7, 2019
How do you get to have sex with Scarlett after she left for the harpy nests? (If you chose to set her free) I've gone there but I can't enter Alexa's nest where she should be (At least she is displayed here on the map)

Also is it normal that before the update (0.3.3 version) I had something like 150 energy and 300 aura but now in the latest version (0.3.3.8 version) I have like 80-90 energy and aura? I didn't even have much enchanted clothing and I don't think I've used perma stat boost potions ... Also the costs of the spell have gone way up! Before I could cast multiple spells per battle or even across battles, now I can barely cast 2 spell before I'm completely out of aura :/

Zurrlock

May 13, 2018
When you click an item there is buttons of actions, one of them should be "equip (self)' or "drink (self)" etc. All actions with items are within that buttons. Sometimes you need to actually have item in your inventory to use it (and not on the ground or someones else inventory).
One day we might get drag-n-drop mechanic but not in near future.
Figured it out, the buttons were just two full pages worth of scrolling down, so I never saw them change. That part is really stupid btw. Another thing I really hate is the super-"helpful" tooltips that show up instantly and actually cover the buttons and prevent me from clicking on them, I'd really like some way to disable those.

f951488

Aug 29, 2017
How do you get to have sex with Scarlett after she left for the harpy nests? (If you chose to set her free) I've gone there but I can't enter Alexa's nest where she should be (At least she is displayed here on the map)

Also is it normal that before the update (0.3.3 version) I had something like 150 energy and 300 aura but now in the latest version (0.3.3.8 version) I have like 80-90 energy and aura? I didn't even have much enchanted clothing and I don't think I've used perma stat boost potions ... Also the costs of the spell have gone way up! Before I could cast multiple spells per battle or even across battles, now I can barely cast 2 spell before I'm completely out of aura :/
Can't answer you about Scarlett stuff.

Formula for energy and aura was changed, and will be tweaked again later.
Cost of the spell probably feels way up because you don't have 100 spell efficiency as before with permanent potion stats.
There are perks on the right perk tree branch, and also I remember some interesting trait.
Also if you use fire spells, you might want to buy enough spell points to gain updated fire school perk.

e-disfunction

Jun 1, 2019
That's precisely what I tried, and no it doesn't work anymore. That's what I was saying in my post. I'm guessing that English comprehension isn't your strongest subject.
To be absolutely honest, no, that is not precisely what you said! ;) (I even quoted your post ...)

anubis1970

Engaged Member
Mar 1, 2018
To be absolutely honest, no, that is not precisely what you said! ;) (I even quoted your post ...)
Fine, technically it wasn't precisely what I said. I didn't lay it out in step by step fashion like you did. However the gist of what I said and the steps you posted were the same thing. And I'm finding it very hard to stop myself from insulting your intelligence and parentage right now, so I'm going to end this discussion here.

4.10 star(s) 117 Votes