Zurrlock

May 13, 2018
This is a fun game but it keeps crashing for me a LOT, it crashes about every 5th or so sex scene. It needs to start autosaving after every completed scene really.

Reactions: e-disfunction

e-disfunction

Jun 1, 2019
This is a fun game but it keeps crashing for me a LOT, it crashes about every 5th or so sex scene. It needs to start autosaving after every completed scene really.
Have you updated Java recently? Or perhaps is something else running on your computer that conflicts with Java?

Reactions: Zurrlock

e-disfunction

Jun 1, 2019
Fine, technically it wasn't precisely what I said. I didn't lay it out in step by step fashion like you did. However the gist of what I said and the steps you posted were the same thing. And I'm finding it very hard to stop myself from insulting your intelligence and parentage right now, so I'm going to end this discussion here.
Thank you, anubis1970.

Also I believe, sincerely, that you have stated the most gracious thing that I've seen on the Internet in a very long time. (You said it in your unique way which others would not, but I appreciate it nonetheless.)

I agree that we both made mistakes. I invite you and I to start fresh, again, to communicate and work with each other.

And I will certainly attempt to be less infuriatingly dense. (y)

Reactions: anubis1970

e-disfunction

Jun 1, 2019
How can I clean sex fluids off of companions, please? (I can take a shower but they can't! And we can't shower together ...)

Example: If I have an elemental travelling with me and we/they have sex and become dirtied with fluids (and lose ability points, etc.), how can I clean the elemental without dispelling it and then summoning a different one?

f951488

Aug 29, 2017
How can I clean sex fluids off of companions, please? (I can take a shower but they can't! And we can't shower together ...)

Example: If I have an elemental travelling with me and we/they have sex and become dirtied with fluids (and lose ability points, etc.), how can I clean the elemental without dispelling it and then summoning a different one?
Get some sleep.

Zurrlock

May 13, 2018
Have you updated Java recently? Or perhaps is something else running on your computer that conflicts with Java?
Hm, no, I'll go update Java now and make sure it's the most recent one. For some odd reason I though this was running in Flash lol so I didn't even consider that. As I use Java for several other things (paying my bills for one, making autogenerated patches for Skyrim for another) I'm pretty sure it works properly.

did you use the wrong version? (x32/x64)
I grabbed the x64 version, and I have a x64 system, so probably not?

e-disfunction

Jun 1, 2019
The tattoo & exhibitionism/nudity debate (and magical skill additions in lieu of clothes) seems to have been going on for more than a year and I have a question that I don't think has been addressed yet: :cautious:

Would a tattoo of a simple "." (a period) in clear ink or skin-color ink somehow violate a person's nudity or exhibitionism? (y) (Has anyone even tried or suggested this as a solution?)

It seems that this use of a non-tattoo should still be enchantable like any other tattoo. :unsure:

e-disfunction

Jun 1, 2019
2 more companion questions, please:

1. If I summon an elemental (for example a 'water' type) then dispell it, do I need to do something special to be able to summon one of a different type (like a 'fire' elemental)? At present it seems I can only ever summon a single elemental type (v0.3.3.6).

2. Is it possible to have a non-elemental companion with a profession or training who is not always disappearing for work or job interviews? If so, how do I find him/her?

[Thank you f951488 for your 'sleeping' answer! :D]

Fanthrose

Apr 26, 2019

1. If I summon an elemental (for example a 'water' type) then dispell it, do I need to do something special to be able to summon one of a different type (like a 'fire' elemental)? At present it seems I can only ever summon a single elemental type (v0.3.3.6).

2. Is it possible to have a non-elemental companion with a profession or training who is not always disappearing for work or job interviews? If so, how do I find him/her?

[Thank you f951488 for your 'sleeping' answer! :D]
I can answer the first one. Unless it was changed, as long as you have the spell to summon the other elementals, you should be able to do so if you dispel the water one. Just go to the element in your spells tab, and summon the elemental. it'll be the same elemental, just a different element.

e-disfunction

Jun 1, 2019

Update to #1: (problem solved?!? o_O)
Apparently I can summon other elemental types. However, I just can't summon fire elementals at all! :oops:

More experimentation to follow ... :confused:

Edit: Nope. Can't summon a fire elemental with any character of any level or ability. :poop:

Last edited:

Mimi-chan

Apr 7, 2019
Update to #1: (problem solved?!? o_O)
Apparently I can summon other elemental types. However, I just can't summon fire elementals at all! :oops:

More experimentation to follow ... :confused:

Edit: Nope. Can't summon a fire elemental with any character of any level or ability. :poop:
I only have the fire elemental spell and I have the same problem, I can't summon it from the menu while outside of battle.
The way around that I found is to equip the fire elemental summon spell in the combat moves and use it while you are in battle! The elemental will stay with you even after the battle is over.

e-disfunction

Jun 1, 2019
I only have the fire elemental spell and I have the same problem, I can't summon it from the menu while outside of battle.
The way around that I found is to equip the fire elemental summon spell in the combat moves and use it while you are in battle! The elemental will stay with you even after the battle is over.
Good thinking! (y)

(Do you know if she has a sister? :giggle:)

KainbloodOmen

Mar 10, 2018
Hello,

I have the same problem with the elementals. I can summon the earth / water / air / arcane but the fire not (v0.3.3.8).

It doesn't seem.

Zurrlock

May 13, 2018
Actually still having issues with the game crashing, or rather freezing; after I do a certain amount of stuff it just locks up and refuses to save or to move to another level. Now for example I just cleared the harpy nests and did a bunch of other stuff, my last save is 50 minutes ago, and I have no way to move back up to street level or to save my game, or to do anything but close it down... it's seriously frustrating, enough that I think I'm going to leave this game alone until this issue is fixed, and/or more reliable and frequent autosaves are implemented.

Besharia

May 6, 2018
Actually still having issues with the game crashing, or rather freezing; after I do a certain amount of stuff it just locks up and refuses to save or to move to another level. Now for example I just cleared the harpy nests and did a bunch of other stuff, my last save is 50 minutes ago, and I have no way to move back up to street level or to save my game, or to do anything but close it down... it's seriously frustrating, enough that I think I'm going to leave this game alone until this issue is fixed, and/or more reliable and frequent autosaves are implemented.
If you updated Java and your using the x64 version of Java with the x64 version of Lilith's then it's probably something else conflicting with the game. Do you have a anti-virus or software firewall running on the computer? These programs often have real time shields and behavioral guards that can interfere with games like Lilith. (For example Avast will straight up prevent Lilith from loading).

Zurrlock

May 13, 2018
If you updated Java and your using the x64 version of Java with the x64 version of Lilith's then it's probably something else conflicting with the game. Do you have a anti-virus or software firewall running on the computer? These programs often have real time shields and behavioral guards that can interfere with games like Lilith. (For example Avast will straight up prevent Lilith from loading).
Only antivirus I am using is Windows Defender, which has never given me any issues.

I'm going to try to redownload the game, see if I'd grabbed the wrong version somehow.

4.10 star(s) 119 Votes