e-disfunction

Jun 1, 2019
Actually still having issues with the game crashing, or rather freezing; after I do a certain amount of stuff it just locks up and refuses to save or to move to another level. Now for example I just cleared the harpy nests and did a bunch of other stuff, my last save is 50 minutes ago, and I have no way to move back up to street level or to save my game, or to do anything but close it down... it's seriously frustrating, enough that I think I'm going to leave this game alone until this issue is fixed, and/or more reliable and frequent autosaves are implemented.
Something I need to do occasionally is clear all read-only attributes of everything in a game's folder. Both Windows and anti-virus programs seem to relax a bit after I do this and a problematic game will suddenly work fine.

(Steps: Go to the parent folder of the problem game (ex.: my "\Gaming" folder contains the directory "Lilith's Throne"), right-click on the game's folder, choose "Propeties" from the list, 'General' tab, and completely clear the Attributes box labelled "Read-only", click "Apply", then click "Okay" to unset read-only for all folders, sub-folders, and files.)

anubis1970

Engaged Member
Mar 1, 2018
Zurrlock you may not have lost as much as you think. The game defaults to auto-saving every time you change maps, so if you haven't changed that in the options your last auto save should be entering the Harpy Nests.

Reactions: e-disfunction

Zurrlock

May 13, 2018
Zurrlock you may not have lost as much as you think. The game defaults to auto-saving every time you change maps, so if you haven't changed that in the options your last auto save should be entering the Harpy Nests.
Yeah except I tend to rape everyone I come across, as well as to carefully look through their inventories and stats lol, that 50 minute save was when entering the harpy nest.

Redownloaded the .jar version and still freezing up after about an hour's play. Trying with the x64 exe version now...

anubis1970

Engaged Member
Mar 1, 2018
Yeah except I tend to rape everyone I come across, as well as to carefully look through their inventories and stats lol, that 50 minute save was when entering the harpy nest.

Redownloaded the .jar version and still freezing up after about an hour's play. Trying with the x64 exe version now...
OUCH! Hopefully the .exe version will work out better for you.

Styl1sh

Feb 15, 2018
It seems like I can't fuck or be fucked as taur, there's only oral positions available.
Am I missing something obvious?

MagnaSonic3000

Jan 22, 2018
I read a few comments about the potion exploit, and I can only say you guys are whining about a feature that wasn't actually a feature. Stat ups from potions means there's almost no limit to how many times you can jump your stats despite not having the level for it to make sense. She didn't take away freedom, she fixed something that was busted, something you'd find in a lot of alpha games. Same reason she took out the demon items, because you're technically not supposed to have them either.

If you're not already a champ at smacking people down without potions, you're probably doing something wrong.

Reactions: Arrocha

euthanasia.

Jul 17, 2017
To be fair it wasn't really an exploit, it was just part of the game. The change did confuse me at first cause I didn't check the patch notes, but really yeah it doesn't make a difference in terms of difficulty for the easier difficulties.

I do still think the combat is too easy right now, only Lilith difficulty fights are challenging but still are very much doable after you get your gear up. Lilin and lower difficulties are just :sleep:.

jaques123

Dec 9, 2017
I've been playing around in this game, and have a probably dumb question/issue that has probably been addressed, but haven't been able to figure it out via searching.

Basically I'm trying to trigger an enemy transforming me after beating me in combat, but it doesn't seem to matter if I turn the "enemies with transformation fetish" up to 100%, I've never managed to trigger it. Is there some other setting I'm missing that is preventing it? Is it just a random occurrence based on something in the code and I just need to wait it out? Do I have to actually lose in combat for it to trigger, or does submitting after starting combat work? Or submitting before combat begins for that matter? Does it only happen with certain enemies in certain areas?

hotstepper

Jul 28, 2017
All you should need to do is lose to an enemy in combat to an enemy that has the fetish for transforming others. You can submit during combat and it should still work. If you take the offer body option before combat starts it won't work and you'll just jump right into the sex.

Tad Cooper

Feb 16, 2018
I've been playing around in this game, and have a probably dumb question/issue that has probably been addressed, but haven't been able to figure it out via searching.

Basically I'm trying to trigger an enemy transforming me after beating me in combat, but it doesn't seem to matter if I turn the "enemies with transformation fetish" up to 100%, I've never managed to trigger it. Is there some other setting I'm missing that is preventing it? Is it just a random occurrence based on something in the code and I just need to wait it out? Do I have to actually lose in combat for it to trigger, or does submitting after starting combat work? Or submitting before combat begins for that matter? Does it only happen with certain enemies in certain areas?
I seem to recall a bug where if you had non-consent turned off it wouldn't fire. Probably never got fixed.

anubis1970

Engaged Member
Mar 1, 2018
I seem to recall a bug where if you had non-consent turned off it wouldn't fire. Probably never got fixed.
I don't think that's a bug at all. If you're fighting them to avoid sex and they beat you technically it's non-consensual. Just in this case you're the victim not the raper.

Zurrlock

May 13, 2018
What sort of transformations should I give my character (via enchanting potions) in order to get the instant orfice recovery of demons? I tried to make vag+ass elastic+rubbery but doesn't seem to have worked.

Also is it possible for your character to go full demon at any point currently?

Fanthrose

Apr 26, 2019
What sort of transformations should I give my character (via enchanting potions) in order to get the instant orfice recovery of demons? I tried to make vag+ass elastic+rubbery but doesn't seem to have worked.

Also is it possible for your character to go full demon at any point currently?
If you continue with the story one of the characters will turn you full demon if you have a high enough corruption.

Reactions: Zurrlock
4.10 star(s) 119 Votes