caju

Oct 5, 2017
Questions about stability:

Why do I lose enchantment stability when I UN-enchant an item? Specifically collars

Shouldnt your stability be visible somewhere convenient?

?Where is the number?

Do I get my stability back if I sell a collar after I unenchant it? When? When the shop sells it or when I do?

KainbloodOmen

Mar 10, 2018
caju
Hello,

To see your enchantment stability, move the mouse pointer over your name. You will see "your current stability"/"your maximum stability allowed".

So if you disenchant an item only "your current stability" dicrease.

Reactions: caju

anubis1970

Engaged Member
Mar 1, 2018
anyone know how to become a half demon? i forgot due to rl reasons
Write, anywhere in the game, "buggy" go on items and then get the Inoxia Gift and drink, I think this should make you Half-Demon if you are human
Innoxia's Gift only works on random NPC's and imported slaves. It won't work on the MC or named NPC's like Nyann or Lilaya. AFAIK there's currently no way for the main character to be a half-demon. It's all or nothing.

Reactions: Sora No Kage

Banschi

Dec 9, 2018
anyone know how to become a half demon? i forgot due to rl reasons
3 choices...
1st . Complete main quest , that will transform u to a demon if ur corruption is high enough.
2th . Type in "buggy" And set ur race to demon.
3th . Import a exported character from the game at the start of new game .
This will allow u to play as a demon , be advised , once u become demon , u cannot reverse back .
If u just wanna transformation , become slime, model ur body , and add angel wings or so , then transform slime to flesh .

anubis1970

Engaged Member
Mar 1, 2018
3 choices...
1st . Complete main quest , that will transform u to a demon if ur corruption is high enough.
2th . Type in "buggy" And set ur race to demon.
3th . Import a exported character from the game at the start of new game .
This will allow u to play as a demon , be advised , once u become demon , u cannot reverse back .
If u just wanna transformation , become slime, model ur body , and add angel wings or so , then transform slime to flesh .
All of those options will transform you into a full demon. The original question was how to become a half-demon.

Only random NPC's and MC's children can be half-demons.

f951488

Aug 29, 2017
Anyone know what is up with Innoxia? She changed the updates to just "july" instead of specific dates
There is some irl issues, no known details. That's why it's just "july" - apparently it's still not resolved. Update date unknown.

Banschi

Dec 9, 2018
All of those options will transform you into a full demon. The original question was how to become a half-demon.

Only random NPC's and MC's children can be half-demons.
"buggy" has a half demon choice as well in case u did not know.
Completing main quest , u can go half , or go full demon (if u continue fucking)
Import , ehm just import a half demon , worst case scenario , use notepad to edit file.

All of these hawe choice for full or half demon . Glad i could help :)

Last edited:

Shilou

Donor
Nov 26, 2018
A new post popped up on , Inno says she hasn't been able to work on LT for the past couple of weeks. Wish there was more info on what has been worked on, where the current update is in terms of being released, and a little description on why she hasn't been able to work on it. Especially for those who support her, this little explanation isn't the best. *sigh* Guess we'll just have to wait. :cautious:

MagnaSonic3000

Jan 22, 2018
And yet Fen is known to take months off to play a fucking game. Don't be so impatient, she's a thousand times more on time even when she misses a deadline. And her reasons aren't as egregious.

Shilou

Donor
Nov 26, 2018
And yet Fen is known to take months off to play a fucking game. Don't be so impatient, she's a thousand times more on time even when she misses a deadline. And her reasons aren't as egregious.
Haven't supported Fen and didn't know that, you're right even when she's off her set deadline she does deliver. Just wished for an earlier update on where she was.

Shilou

Donor
Nov 26, 2018
Hadn't been on Discord in awhile, just checked and some irl stuff got in the way of Innos usual Dev time. My bad! >.<

Zend

Sep 1, 2017
anyone figured out how to cheat the enchantment stability? i had a look in the save file and couldnt find anything

anubis1970

Engaged Member
Mar 1, 2018
anyone figured out how to cheat the enchantment stability? i had a look in the save file and couldnt find anything
I haven't seen anything about it or figured out how the perk points are being saved either. Though since both are linked to your character's level if you edit that to 80 or so it should give you enough wiggle room to equip a few good items. Of course editing your level above 50 can cause game breaking errors, but what's life without a little risk? ;) :D

dusty stu

Jan 24, 2018
Is there a way to mod the code to display differant ages of characters? IE, I want the Aunt character to be, say, 18 years old. Could I do this?

Banschi

Dec 9, 2018
Is there a way to mod the code to display differant ages of characters? IE, I want the Aunt character to be, say, 18 years old. Could I do this?
No
U could use 8chan wersion which allows ehm younger , and shows accurate and presumed age by number .
But there is no mod which shows only accurate , but u can dissable underaged .

If u are asking for directly modifiing targets age by +5 or -5 years .
There is no such mod currently , but could be done with a potion effect .
Especialy after Inno adds promissed mod support.

4.10 star(s) 119 Votes